100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
no most likely not until next WEDNESDAY at the earliest

back in january when the state rested the judge asked Nurmi when he predicted he would be done and he said February 8th

Phew.

I thought I missed it too!

Yeah, figured Nuuuuuuuuuurmi would have her on all day!

not testify about the person who did it and what they said if the communication was covered under a privilege.

Varies by state, I think, and also as to the relevance of the clergy-defendant communications. Maybe if JA confessed to a Bishop that she planned Travis' murder that Bishop could be compelled to testify; not even sure of that, but certainly no Bishop would step up to the stand to report any of the irrelevant self-serving carp she's tossed out.

IMO, she never met with one anyway, so find it a moot point.

no most likely not until next WEDNESDAY at the earliest

back in january when the state rested the judge asked Nurmi when he predicted he would be done and he said February 8th

:eek: Wow! I didn't know that. :lol: Guess he blew that date!

:liar::escape::drama::violin:

Ja mentioned her Journal Bible so many times everyone was yawning and falling asleep..in court..:banghead:

I thought she said she couldn't record until she got the HELIO phone??

That's what I heard... And Travis' phone couldn't record (seems odd to me that his phone would be less cutting-edge/expensive than hers... dunno.

LOL Juan says the suicide letters can't come in because she hasn't "done it" .....yet lol

It looks like we all went completely rageful crazy if anyone were to go back to the pages before this one. It's a hoot to see what people said and the pics posted. We're all losing our minds.

:laughcry:................................................................................................:laughcry:

the alleged "do not open 'til..." suicide letters j.a. says she sent to her family after she was arrested

I would not let those letters in unless it came with the original postmarked envelope....but I suppose there is a way to falsify that too..

OHHHHHH! so the word is NOT ,DE-Edify! It is DIS-edify-as in "Dis-in" Travis--

So Jodie did not want to DIS Travis---Who knew?????

I have a sneaking suspicion that the judge is going to shut things down for the day...

do ya'll think JA ever tried to make a convo with Mike and he was all like Oh He!! no, bish look dont be lookin all over in my direction?? I bet she has

As far as I'm concerned, her journals, the letters, all of that was created afterwards as Buy My BS props.

This is ridiculous! Travis did not have a gun. There was no rope.

It is not a coincidence that Jodi's grandparents had a 25 auto stolen the week before Travis was murdered in part with a 25 auto.

Jodi brought a knife to the house and now brings in the "Travis tied me up with rope" story to account for a knife being present upstairs!

Her story about Travis stretching the rope to the bathroom to cut it is absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot