2008.01.08 Court Hearings Discussion

Long enough to dispel the theory that she could be pregnant. Defintely not. ;)

(I missed the last thread completely...so sorry if this was addressed and I am not supposed to mention it again!)

Really SS? I couldn't say one way or the other. Her side profile leaving the courtroom, she was certainly bigger than when she went to jail. Her face was more round, less angular. I'm not convinced one way or the other. I guess time will tell.

I want to know more about JB having custody of the remains. Is this true? Why would this be?

Personally...I thought she looked terrific. She looked well rested to me...not anything like I would imagine a falsely accused, loving mother grieving the death of her baby! Her nose looked exactly the same as it always has to me. The camera was on a bad angle for her and without the make-up to do her eyes way up to distract from it.

The best way I can describe her demeanor ....detached as she tried and failed to looked engaged.

IMO

JBeaner....that wasn't soooo "bad"....right?

I wonder if Jose would have saved a lot of money by simply deposing people hizzownbadself.

There were a couple of times I thought it was interesting that JB would ask for something and the State had to stand up and say they themselves do not have the information. Whether he got the info or not, what he now knows is that they don't have it in their possession at the moment. Pretty clever, if you ask me. Sure, they could be getting information from the testing facilities, but they don't have their comprehensive case compiled yet.

Someone suggested they heard that JB wanted to move forward with a trial date asap. Now that he's got information that the State doesn't have their case set, I'd be doing it myownself.

I really like the SA. Her comments about OCSO not being compelled to compile a document for the defense because the defense wants them to goes into my priceless list of quotes from her.

I want to know more about JB having custody of the remains. Is this true? Why would this be?

Casey had to have authorized it. Jose stated in court he was made responsible for Caylee's remains. Heard it with my own ears.

What are everyone's thoughts on the perp when talk of the duct tape, bags, and family dna and fingerprints were mentioned?

I would say she is 'stone cold'.

That means the A's do not have custody which could mean why there has been no funeral yet - JB has to release the remains for the funeral

I wondered if maybe the fact that there might be fingerprints on the duct tape might have surprised her.

Is that when she reportedly began the hard swallowing? I had to run out to pick up my son from school

Casey had to have authorized it. Jose stated in court he was made responsible for Caylee's remains. Heard it with my own ears.

I did too. Bet that made Cindy furious. Of course she can't communicate with Casey to tell her so.

Caseys looks were discussed on the other thread about the hearings today that is now closed- but still up so you can go back to read it- We cannot discuss her looks on this thread- just about the hearings today and what was said

RR said several Youtube videos of the hearing were going to be posted? Does any one have a link to the video where KC appears in. I tried to find it in the other 46 page thread but no luck!

Really SS? I couldn't say one way or the other. Her side profile leaving the courtroom, she was certainly bigger than when she went to jail. Her face was more round, less angular. I'm not convinced one way or the other. I guess time will tell.

I just saw a screenshot on one of the newsites and her waist is tiny. She's not pregnant.

I wondered if maybe the fact that there might be fingerprints on the duct tape might have surprised her.

To me, she blinked and went back to the catatonic glare she has, that was my only sense the she even acknowledged someone was in the room even speaking.

If that isn't the coldest...not even giving custody of Caylee's remains to her own grandparents. Unbelievable!!!

That means the A's do not have custody which could mean why there has been no funeral yet - JB has to release the remains for the funeral

Dr. Lee supposedly said yesterday they want the state's reports first. That it would be worse to bury her, find something in the reports they want to verify or dispute and have to dig her up again. My paraphrase.

Yep, I was a little relieved to hear it wasn't George & Cindy holding up the funeral.

If that isn't the coldest...not even giving custody of Caylee's remains to her own grandparents. Unbelievable!!!

She can tell Baez what she wants done and control funeral choices if he has power. We know Cindy doesn't listen to her. I still would like to think G/C will be given control after the state's reports are done, but the more I think about how much control it leave Casey with I am not so sure.

I am beginning to think there is a major division in the A camp. Baez having custody of her remains re-enforces that feeling. Wonder who will be the first under the bus?

I wonder if Jose would have saved a lot of money by simply deposing people hizzownbadself.

There were a couple of times I thought it was interesting that JB would ask for something and the State had to stand up and say they themselves do not have the information. Whether he got the info or not, what he now knows is that they don't have it in their possession at the moment. Pretty clever, if you ask me. Sure, they could be getting information from the testing facilities, but they don't have their comprehensive case compiled yet.

Someone suggested they heard that JB wanted to move forward with a trial date asap. Now that he's got information that the State doesn't have their case set, I'd be doing it myownself.

I really like the SA. Her comments about OCSO not being compelled to compile a document for the defense because the defense wants them to goes into my priceless list of quotes from her.

Every item that he asked for told the SA a lot about possible defense stratagey, as well as his strengths and weaknesses. His arguments also told them a lot. No matter whether he got the item or not.

My only hope is that they don't decide that he is a Bumbling Fool and they underestimate him. When it comes to trial he will have the other attorneys there and the whole defense attitude could change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back