2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Billylee, I am so sorry to learn about Stephanie and have heard nothing in the media about her case. It could be that Oregon seems to be split into zones and there is coverage south of Eugene that those north of Eugene just don't get. It has to be almost Breaking News for us to hear about it, like when the Oriental family were stranded off a logging rd and he walked out, trying to get help and then died. Is there a research thread for her here at WS?

As to your last paragraph, Stephanie's case is another in point how bodies are often secreted away and then found here in the Pacific Northwest. I keep thinking of the Elma Jane Doe. After many years missing, when a hiker came upon her body off a lonely logging rd there was a plaid shirt still hanging on a tree limb nearby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4517&highlight=stephanie+condon

I have seen his picture. Regardless of the length of hair, no way he could be mistaken for a woman. KWIM?

I dunno...I knew a guy once whose face looked like it was carved out of rock, but his long, wavy hair often made people mistake him for a woman from a distance or from behind.

Morgan Harrington's mother kept searching until Morgan was "in her arms again." Though I truly cannot see Desiree doing the things that Morgan's mother has...

I look at it this way... she is giving a message to her child. What would the point be to give a message to her dead child on TV? The only reason to do it on TV is to reach a possibly live child.

If she got up there and said "I won't stop looking until we find your body and arrest your killer." Then her son was alive watching... that would be very bad. I don't think she can give up 100% until they bring her a body.

I think she just can't bring herself to address KYRON himself as dead. She can accept it is a possibility and acknowledge that. But she can't say "I know you are gone Kyron...."

There is such a big difference between knowing your child is likely dead and referring to them as dead.

Not sure if this is in the right thread but I just read this Valentine's message for Kyron where Desiree states that "I will keep searching until you are in my arms again." Now I'm not sure what to think again. Is there hope that Kyron is alive and being held somewhere? Maybe it's just her way of coping. She is claiming that the searching is still happening, but there doesn't seem to be any reports from the area of a few weeks ago. This is very frustrating.
http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=116113974&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

Good Morning,

I was wondering is there any NEW NEWS on the recent searches ? And, are any searches going on this weekend.

Thank You !

Hope

Prayers for Kyron and his Family ...

You guys are way OT in here! :floorlaugh:

Hold on while I move some posts over. I was wondering why no one was discussing this! :waitasec:

ETA: I moved the posts about the Roseburg fliers to the correct thread. I'm leaving this one closed. If a new search starts, we can open a new thread. We already have a general search thread also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member