2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, she can also "most definitely" trust George. Also good to know.

Oh wow. I totally forgot that ICA throws all her friends under the bus in this call. Didn't another poster report that AH was in court today? This piece is just brutal--the jury must be astounded.

:yes: I saw her come in. She is sitting in front of GA on the aisle!

mom- most definitely
dad- same as in most definitely

ryan- yes
will- just met him no

Aww, she also thinks that her dad is "most definitely trustworthy" from her own mouth, to her brother's ears.

LA continues saying they now know the 9th is incorrect - it's actually the 16th. She said she has had a lot of time to think about it and trust her, it has come to mind.

Would it be in her and Caylee's best interest to give accurate information? She said they have said things she never said. She would rather it be in writing.

She knows that if she puts it in writing and gives it to JB, he could decide not to give it to LE. (ICA whispering to JB). He suggests she write to JB and family. She completely agrees with him.

(ICA talking to JB again - slight smile).

LA telling her he knows there is a Jeff Hopkins and a Juliette. He said because they didn't know where to look, they couldn't find it.

She agrees she needs to give accurate info.

She agreed to be very specific in her letter to LA.

LA asks her who he can trust. He is going to say names and if he can trust them she shoud say nothing. Annie - she laughs and says don't even bother. Melina - no. Amy - yes, most def. Ricardo - I don't know what he would know. Tony - I'd like to say yes but I'm kind of on the fence. Jessy - no - with things he had said, I would investigate. I don't trust him at the moment. Mom - most def you can. Dad - again the same. Ryan - yes. Will - hasn't known him long.

This is laughable she is telling LA to trust.....OMG. They (the DT)better get a psyche there for her because Im afraid that is the only thing that will save her life...she.is.sick.

Oh my word! I want to scream.

Here they are having this SECRETIVE convo about people LEE can trust to talk to about this. ICA is saying DONT trust Jesse G!

And here she is emphatically saying Most definitely Trust dad.... There goes the GA covered it up theory.

Untimely lawyer is untimely...

This will not end well for her. I've seen all the video tapes and listened to almost all the audio that's been released to the public. They ALL make her look bad, sarcastic and she speaks down to everyone acting as if her lies are blowing them all away...

The juror WILL see through her. Baez will have no choice but to plea or let her go to the chair, well the cell for the chair for a few years.

Now we play who is the daddy game? LOL

Be careful here. Bring it on. All the angels and archangels protect saved, good souls. Fear not the liars. HHBP has the gavel, listen up when it moves double quickæ ♥caylee

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony It really is rare for a jury to hear THIS much from the defendants mouth without defendant taking stand

I for one am grateful Casey never learned to shut up.

Dad"most definately" and there folks you have it right from her mouth. If GA abused her or had anything to do with caylee's death do you think she would have said this?????

So she can trust LA and GA even though they have supposedly done such horrific things to her? Yeah, that makes sense:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922