2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, alas, after last weeks testimony I think she "might" sell 500 copies -- tops.

I'd boycott anyone who buys a book full of lies penned by one Cindy Anthony. Now mind you, if I saw one lying on a trash heap, I might take a peek, but I'd never spend my husbands income on such garbage.

MOO

Mel

Yea, I think karma will be showing it's face around the Anthonys for a long time to come.

Madam Court Reporter? We've got to go do something.

What, I wonder?

They headed right into the jury waiting room and explained the situatiuon and freed them for the day. And people said there was laughter coming from the jury so he tried to be upbeat.
The court reporter has to be there so it can be proven that the judge did not say anything bad about either side in terms of the delay.

Really? I don't remember that at all...:waitasec: When did he say that? Recently? Cause if so - then both of them...

Nope sis, this is his first LE interview. Go listen. He tells it more than once. Some one is really digging a big hole for them selves.

I remember CA saying she still believed Casey was alive WHILE SHE SAT THERE, POST-MEMORIAL, WEARING HER CREMATION JEWELRY. Who did she think the cremation jewelry was "created" from- a stranger? She had dna evidence saying the remains were Caylee, is she so twisted (or such a liar)
that she REALLY believed Caylee was ALIVE??

I am just like... :waitasec: :sick: :hand: :boohoo: :liar: :eek:kay:

ya know??

What do you mean by cremation jewelry? I never heard about that.

Thank you LG. Here he tells a completely different story.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

No Tulessa, the poster in that comment is talking about the day CA testified - Friday the 24th, 2011.

Oh Lord - I'm going to have to go back and read these depos - I have no memory of the ladder incident being after the gas can incident, I remember it being around the 17th or so, and I always suspected it was ICA back setting the stage... But of course why if she was claiming a kidnapping.

Might have been as simple as some kids hopping the fence and using the pool..then leaving the ladder up when they heard someone coming - who knows.

Originally Posted by allycat1208
Did anyone understand the strange question by the judge as to "What is the defense theory?". I thought it was strange that the judge was asking the defense this question. This was only in response to letting some witness in, I believe. I never got the gist of it.

I found it very interesting that CM blurted out "among other things" after HHBP brought up drowning and molestation. I think they've had Cindy's bus in low gear ... waiting until they got what they needed from her. I think a double decker is headed her way.

witness testimony has to be related, in some way, to the theory of the case. HHJP commented that he had been lenient in allowing certain witness testimony and exhibit because of the OS ( I think he mentioned the pool photos specifically) but that this was not a wide open door and he will require testimony and evidence to have some relevance. In general, the defense is given wide latitude but there are limits.

Did anyone understand the strange question by the judge as to "What is the defense theory?". I thought it was strange that the judge was asking the defense this question. This was only in response to letting some witness in, I believe. I never got the gist of it.

There was something really bothering me about the ladder incident. Now I know what it was. She's lied in her testimony or he lied to LE. And I don't think GA was lying to LE. because this is the time that he went & spoke to them without Cindy knowing it.

Let's face it - Cindy Anthony is no Sharon Rocha - not even close.

RIP Laci and Connor - Gone But Not Forgotten :rose:

Oh Lord - I'm going to have to go back and read these depos - I have no memory of the ladder incident being after the gas can incident, I remember it being around the 17th or so, and I always suspected it was ICA back setting the stage... But of course why if she was claiming a kidnapping.

Might have been as simple as some kids hopping the fence and using the pool..then leaving the ladder up when they heard someone coming - who knows.

Listen to the interview.

only cries for herself. Big brother did not come through in the big way she had expected.

I guess I was thinking just the opposite. She looked wide eyed waiting for him to reveal what she thought would help her.., he didn't and she began crying harder for herself. I think LA was crying because he couldn't bring himself to lie for her and he was torn. JB had a look of anticipation and after LA finally answered, CM had a resigned look like this is not going to happen the way the defense expected. And LA left the witness stand.

Ohhh I hate when I can't remember but didn't Cindy say just that at some point, that she was wondering if someone used the pool because the gate was open? And I also thought she said that to George.

So then, what did the DT's theory evolve to? What is the added elements of the defense theory? Anyone have a clue?

HHJP asked the DT about where they were going on Friday. wftv said they were getting the sidebar transcripts from Friday, assuming it would have been discussed. NOPE, i can't find them anywhere. :maddening:

I will believe pool ladder incident a little more once we can see Cindy to George phone call

Guys, humor me here. When did CA testify to the ladder being up and TIA! :)

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.
Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.
VAN SUSTEREN: And as well, the significance worthy of investigation is that it happens within the important part of the timeline, at least what we believe to be important now, between the 16th of June, which is the Monday, and the 18th of June, Wednesday, that you outlined.

I got this from OTR, here's the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

For those interested, thought I would bring this over here. What a contrast to CA's most recent testimony She was clearly with the State in these:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6767351&postcount=304"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo[/ame]

I remember CA saying she still believed Casey was alive WHILE SHE SAT THERE, POST-MEMORIAL, WEARING HER CREMATION JEWELRY. Who did she think the cremation jewelry was "created" from- a stranger? She had dna evidence saying the remains were Caylee, is she so twisted (or such a liar)
that she REALLY believed Caylee was ALIVE??

I am just like... :waitasec: :sick: :hand: :boohoo: :liar: :eek:kay:

ya know??

But...you know...she didn't actually SEE the DNA reports...so until she does, she's not going to believe it.:banghead:

IIRC, Cindy NEVER said the ladder incident was on the 16th. But let's say it was on the 16th. Are we supposed to believe that George, in covering up a child's drowning, would leave the ladder UP on the pool that day?

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.
Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.
VAN SUSTEREN: And as well, the significance worthy of investigation is that it happens within the important part of the timeline, at least what we believe to be important now, between the 16th of June, which is the Monday, and the 18th of June, Wednesday, that you outlined.

I got this from OTR, here's the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

How in Gods name can ONE family tell so many freaking lies? GA stated that he was SURE it was the 25th, 26th, or 27th of June and he knew this because it was AFTER the gas can incident!:maddening:

When JB started his rant about not having phone records and State gave their come back along with info about a CD full of stuff you would think the SA Office would have check list of what is contained on each CD and and a list of exactly what was given to DT and date .. so they can pull out their confirmation sheet signed by DT as to what they received and dated ... Just saying

:floorlaugh:They did. How do ya think we knew what was being released. Oh JB, short term memory among other things he is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90