2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM -- it's taking 30 minutes to get up here
HHJP -- which door did you come in?
CM smiles and says nothing more

BUSTED!

Wow.. i sure hope jp isn't really considering a mistrial.. if he is he should do it now and let the jurors go!

HHBP told the rest of the defense team earlier that he would not rule on any more of their motions for mistrial until the end and then did rule against one more. I thought it was to slow down the requests. He can wait until he reads the verdict of the jury and then declare a mistrial before it is ever announced

I wonder who has the propensity for purchasing ruffling, puffy sleeved blouses and cardigans only for Casey?

Not being snarky here...am just finding it interesting that all the clothing provided for her appear to be very similar in design....and with ALL the photos we have seen of her PRIOR to her arrest, I had NEVER seen her wearing this style...

Just curious as to why they are not dressing her in a more stylish, age appropriate dress if they are trying to create image of her as well put together young woman??

Won't rule for the mistrial yet? Why not??

Because she hasn't been found guilty yet.

HHJP will rule once she is, and he hands down sentencing. He will deny the motion - no problem.

#CaseyAnthony Cheney Mason is in courtroom with Casey but still no Baez. I saw Baez crossing Orange Ave @ 8:28. Where is he?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:46 AM

Now just how did he expect to be in the court room by 8:30 if he still outside at that time? :banghead:

ICA spoke very clearly when she answered HHJP - she is looking over papers, asking for a pen and talking with the DT. How her DT tried to have her declared incompetent is beyond me.

Guaranteed CM and JB - and Team - deliberately went in where they'd have the most media/public exposure. If the SAO can be on time, the DT should have been able to accomplish the same.

Hmmm. Why do I feel like they are all not there on purpose? They are ALWAYS there by this time. Weird.

According to WFTV they went through the media line and door. That's why HHJP asked CM which door he used. They have a special door to avoid the media. Looks like they decided not to use it this morning.

#CaseyAnthony Baez out in hall with Lippman. Sounds like more family to be called today. Allen and Yuri in hall.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:51 AM

No excuse for this. None what so ever. It's like going to the airport. You give yourself extra time to allow for traffic, etc. Baez was caught up by the media?! Yeah, I bet he was. He loves his face time. Inexcusable!

Did you see CM's cutesy face when making excuses to HHJP? Blech!!

Linda's talking to Jose Baez. (I don't like it, enemy lines Linda :) )

HHBP told the rest of the defense team earlier that he would not rule on any more of their motions for mistrial until the end and then did rule against one more. I thought it was to slow down the requests. He can wait until he reads the verdict of the jury and then declare a mistrial before it is ever announced

Was it just me who did a :waitasec: when HHJP stated he would rule on motion "when we reach the point of a verdict....if we get that far"??????

2 points I wanna make.

1. Whenever I see JB walk into court I imagine his personal theme music to be War's Lowrider. LOL OT, sorry.

2. Just noticed when JB speaks with LDB he looks up and to the left. Classic sign of deceit!

I bet today is not the first day the media have been using the private door - CM's excuse, I guess. There is no excuse for the DT to not be there. Ever hear of leaving early for work???????????//

"What door did you use, Mr. Mason?"

BS saying that attorneys are being forced to use the media entrance instead of a separate door they normally get to use.Wonder why that is?

I thought that was the door JB wanted to use to get on TV. I think RH posted early in the trial they wouldn't use the attorney entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu