600 Pages.... # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have alot to read, but we need to read slowwwwwwwwwww...already I am seeing miss quotes, and we all know those things take on a life of their own.......lol

If you go to the foxorlando.com blog they have all of the links up there..at the top of the page....if you need them right now....

Fox 35 has a judge, Andrew Napolitano (FOX senior judicial analyst) on their 5:30 newscast.

He says Attorney's Office can release any documents that they don't intend to present to a Grand Jury - so he believes that all of the missing pages are for the GJ.

BUMP
This is probably the most important piece of information of the day!
Thank you.:clap:
IMO

Well...you better wait then!! I am telling you...you are going to see right through it and it will make your blood simply boil.

I've gotten to page 36 and my blood is starting to boil!!!! I cannot believe this $%"&*$%&8457284. I have no other way to put it.

ETA: Who speaks like this when talking to LE...I was advised, She conveyed, etc. Sounds like (supported by his list of talking points) he wrote a script and painted a scenario in his head on exactly how he was going to mislead LE.

Last ranting post...I promise.

It's NEVER not Ever.

"If they never find her...."

Correct! So this is more self pity, that the LE is going to frame her / is framing her for the baby being missing. Intentional mis-direction to seek sympathy and hide guilt. :bang:

OK, I have contacted one of my guys in Orlando to provide all released pages to me, as soon as I get them I will let you know where I have uploaded them for veiwing.

Public in is just that PUBLIC.

Can someone tell me who threw the no clothes party where she was wearing the flag? Wasn't it at Lake Vaj?

I say again as I have said from the beginning- they are BOTH in on it and LE KNOWS it.

Did you see the Detective jump right on it? So when did Casey say that about the squirrell. Who else said something about the squirrel. He wanted more info on that for sure. His ears perked right up.

Gigi, Patty,

I can help convert .pdf files to any format you like, if someone has somewhere to post them. Let me know.

From Amy of text message to Tony from KC day before arrest:

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Casey knows she is dead and is implying that her discovery will lead to her being convicted. She should be in jail right now.

Truth Seeker
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress
Oh my!

Tony told Amy that Casey texted him on July 16th before she was arrested.
"If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"
Tony told Amy that he told LE about that text. LE doesn't seem to know about this text message during Amy's interview.

Wow.

OMG ~ I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone... :crosseyed:

The original quote said NEVER, not EVER. That N would have been dropped by mistake, yes?

Everyone has been jumping on me for suggesting that Casey is capable of feeling guilt. I understand that people feel very strongly about Casey, and may be absolutely convinced they understand her personality 100%, but the reason why reading those words affected me so much was precisely because I used to be convinced she did not feel any guilt. Now I think, before she made up the ZFG story, in that brief moment she was closest to confessing than she ever would be...it was just really interesting to me that she showed emotion when talking to Lee that switched to anger when Cindy came in.

None of us know for sure if she did or did not feel guilt at any point. She did have the nightmares too. Personally, I HOPE she feels guilt. I hope she feels guilt every day.

My comment in NO WAY suggests that I feel sorry for Casey or think she should not be punished!!!! But please allow me my opinion...

Lack of empathy, and there are many causes, but that is definately what KC has. That simply means she has no emotions about anything else, unless it effect her.She cannot feel true deep emotion for other people. She can feel it for herself and how things work with her. Prime example, the BTK killer, cried his eyes out talking about how this would effect his family. He was crying not for remorse for his family but because of what he would miss now. People who are around people with no empathy will actually "imagine" their emotions.

I feel like Lee is the clean up guy in his family. He is who his mother goes to make things better. This was his time to shine and save the day. He seemed like he was overcompensating a bit. I think this used to be George's role in the family, and because of it he has distanced himself emotionally from everyone. Now Lee is the new family janitor in training.

OK, I have contacted one of my guys in Orlando to provide all released pages to me, as soon as I get them I will let you know where I have uploaded them for veiwing.

Public in is just that PUBLIC.

Wow... Very appreciated. Thank you!

I've gotten to page 36 and my blood is starting to boil!!!! I cannot believe this $%"&*$%&8457284. I have no other way to put it.

ETA: Who speaks like this when talking to LE...I was advised, She conveyed, etc. Sounds like (supported by his list of talking points) he wrote a script and painted a scenario in his head on exactly how he was going to mislead LE.

Last ranting post...I promise.
Thank you! At least someone else is seeing it for what it is! :woohoo:

Not sure KC deleted material from computer then because she couldn't have known her mom and Amy were going to suddenly pop up at TonE's apt.

She well may have, however.

What bothers me is that Lee left the Anothny home for TonE's apt at midnight and didn't return until 2:25am. That sure is a lot of time just to pick up your sister's stuff.

Notice how much time he spent talking about the state of the computer and that he was also checking it. Ahem.

Tony said when Amy and Cindy arrived, Casey was sitting on the sofa on her laptop, so it certainly appears to have been functioning then. Lee says when he turned on the computer after retrieving it, it had crashed.

Am I understanding this correctly? If so, when did this supposed crash take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member