792dfca Ingrid Angela Anderson possible Zodiac victim

Robin hood,

While researching gsk, I had always thought that he was a younger 20 something. People would always post that he was a younger person, so I kind of went with that. Interestingly though, after Crompton's book came out, I started to look a bit closer to this. Yes, there were victims who thought ear was in his twentys, but there were a also many who thought he was around 35 or so. It was just that these cases were never talked about. One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat. How Sac LE had paint evidence from a crime yet no DNA.... It is fishy to me.

So, I'm very interested in your ideas.

DP thank you for your reply. Yes it is indeed odd that focus seems to be on the younger descriptions rather than the older, you would think both would have been given the same amount of attention.

I'm just going to quote part of what you said in your reply -
'One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat'
Yes, it's that small but relevant set of details that has me puzzled too. It's highly likely there could have been a copy cat, such suggestions have reached my ears but it's the accomplice I keep coming back to. LE might think that they have DNA for GSK but if there are two offenders working in unison then we are one set of DNA short which could cause confusion should one be caught and tested and although he was there at the scene, he would not match.
Unfortunately for me Crompton's book Sudden Terror is no longer available on Scribed or I'd be able to back track and look at a few more attacks to read up on what the victims said about their attacker. Iirc one victim thought after being raped that another person of different weight and penis size went on to rape her too. That attack might be the belt buckle rape, I'm not sure. Then there's the lesser known attack where GSK answered the door halfway through an attack and spoke to somebody, iirc the victim thought it might have been a woman who appeared to tell him to hurry up.
There's certainly more details to consider and it would be foolish to assume there's just one person involved, so far there's reason to think there's at least two men and woman operating with GSK and a possible copy cat or two.

I'm going to take this part over to the GSK thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Night-Stalker-1976-86&p=12519049#post12519049

I came across a Jane Doe that was in a state hospital in 1982 and she died apparently she has schizophrenia and they did not know who she was. But stated her birthday was Jan 31 1944. I know this might be far fetched but she reminded me a lot of Ingrid Angela.. whose birthday was Jan 7 1944... I did not know where to post this so Iam posting it here. hope it helps

this is angela http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/792dfca.html

this is the jane doe http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1197ufsc.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat