911 Call

I could have sworn i read something somewhere that lhp was fired/let go.
Ughhh where did i see that?!?!

I think you are being confused by the fact that LHP was effectively sacked as of the 25th without any word from the Ramsey's. Despite her devastation over the death of JB and her loyalty to Patsy, the Ramsey's chose to point their fingers at her as the first potential suspect and they never spoke to her again. LHP would later claim that Patsy was acting very odd in the weeks leading up to the murder, flying off in fits of rage at JB. She stated publicly that she thought Patsy was the killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the 911 call.
Ive heard three versions.
1.The normal 911 recording.
2.The enhanced recording.
3.And the enhanced Geraldo version.

The only "extra" sounds i hear in the normal is PR saying "help me jesus" and a kind of weird muffled "what did you do"

... the geraldo version bothers me so bad tho.
Im trying to listen without knowing what im supposed to hear, even tho i already know what everyone else hears.

As for who i think is in the room present for the call..... i believe only patsy is in the room at the start, if john is there, patsy isnt looking at him. I know bc if im trying to remember what to say, i cant look at anyone really. Especially if that person knows what im supposed to be saying. (If that makes sense)
But when the operator says patsy, patsy,patsy
I think Burke has entered the room and is asking John what is happening. And Patsy is distracted by his entrance. Thats why she hangs up so abruptly.

Back to the 911 call.
Ive heard three versions.
1.The normal 911 recording.
2.The enhanced recording.
3.And the enhanced Geraldo version.

I'm not sure that the actual enhanced version has ever been released? I believe that there have been amateurs that have released enhanced versions but I've not seen one that has been attributed to LE.

I've never heard anything that I'm supposed to hear in any of the enhanced recordings available online. Is there really a better one we don't know about that is the parent of all these interpretations of off-stage noises? If so, does it exist underground anywhere and can we get it?

It was realeased (played on geraldo) and then all the legal mumbo jumbo about burke being so young caused a stir and now you can barely find links. Ill look and see if i can find it again.

I'm not sure that the actual enhanced version has ever been released? I believe that there have been amateurs that have released enhanced versions but I've not seen one that has been attributed to LE.

I believe that the recording played on Geraldo's show was the one that was enhanced and the conversations (including the one with BR) were able to be heard. The R team effectively made that one "disappear". I believe subsequent versions, even enhanced, may have been tampered with- in any event, the versions around now are not very clear and it is hard to pick out exact words and voices.

Maybe there is a DVD of that Geraldo show. Presumably, it would be the real thing.

Maybe there is a DVD of that Geraldo show. Presumably, it would be the real thing.

I would have a hard time believing that LE would release the audio to Geraldo of all people. I can't find any record of an official version being released by LE.

I just cant get over the patsy patsy patsy. She doesnt thank the dispatcher or nothing.
Ive only had to call 911 once in my entire life.
My boyfriend and i were alone and he had a seizure. Once she walked me thru getting him in a stable position (rolled on his belly and other instructions) i stayed on the phone with her until the ambulance arrived, about ten min. And then i thanked her perfusely and told her they arrived. I didnt hang up, she was my lifeline. I feel like my reaction was more natural than hers. I wonder how many times patsy's called 911 in her entire life.

I just cant get over the patsy patsy patsy. She doesnt thank the dispatcher or nothing.
My boyfriend and i were alone and he had a seizure. Once she walked me thru getting him in a stable position (rolled on his belly and other instructions) i stayed on the phone with her until the ambulance arrived, about ten min. And then i thanked her perfusely and told her they arrived. I didnt hang up, she was my lifeline. I feel like my reaction was more natural than hers. I wonder how many times patsy's called 911 in her entire life.

Staying on trephine is what normal, innocent people do. As you say, it gives someone in distress some comfort, but I guess when you are lying through your teeth its probably a lot less therapeutic.

Staying on trephine is what normal, innocent people do. As you say, it gives someone in distress some comfort, but I guess when you are lying through your teeth its probably a lot less therapeutic.

Really? That seems like a rather odd thing to do.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trephine?s=t

noun1.a small circular saw with a center pin mounted on a strong hollowmetal shaft to which is attached a transverse handle: used in surgeryto remove circular disks of bone from the skull.

Your child was not missing from her bed. These two events are incomparable.

PR saying burke didnt like or eat pineapple is just distancing in my opinion. (Crap! We wiped the flashlight but forgot or didnt notice the snack on the counter)
The pineapple bothers me sometimes tho. Like if pr and burkes prints were on the bowl, that looks like patsy prepared it and placed it in the fridge, burke took it out to eat..... but where are the housekeepers prints? From what ive read, patsy didnt do housework so would LHP's prints be on the dish bc she washed it andor placed the clean dish in the cabinet?

allysasaurus,
BBM: and you still requires sources, etc. BR is present at all the Ramsey crime-scenes, Forensic Evidence substantiates this view, the same is not true of the parents, do you not get it?

Who cares about LHP's fingerprints, she is not a suspect, get it?

BR was present at the 911 call, it was a Ramsey attempt to stage a homicide, very very few people seem to take this on board.

The staged crime-scene is the wine-cellar, everything in there is a contribution towards the R's preferred narrative.

Smit was an idiot. His reason do not suspecting the parents was that the crime was too brutal. Really? She was hit over the head! Everything else was staging meant to throw simpletons like him of their trail. I'll never reconcile the fact that he knelt down and prayed with the prime suspects in this case. Terrible cop IMO.

I'd have saved myself a lot of pages if I'd had your quote available, andreww.

I'd have saved myself a lot of pages if I'd had your quote available, andreww.

"I've never lost a homicide case," Smit said.

In Boulder, where the murder rate was about 1.7 per year, and had a DA that had only taken one murder to trial in the previous five years? How many murder cases did this guy even take to trial? The fact that he never said "I'm 30 for 30 in murder trials" leads me to believe it wasn't a lot. And that story about hitting himself over the head with a nightstick so his swollen head would allow him to meet the height requirement? I'm calling BS on that one too.

I think Smit was affected by the 1991 murder of Heather Dawn Church, whose father was a suspect until Smit arrested Robert Charles Browne in 1995. Browne would go on to confess to 48 murders. I think Smit saw the Ramsey case a means to relive his former glory. The cop that overlooked the obvious in his pursuit of the big fish.

Excerpts from a Denver Post article, published 08.12.10:
Though the retired Colorado Springs homicide detective put more than 200 killers behind bars in a career spanning more than 30 years, many people will remember him for the few suspects, including the Ramseys, that he helped keep out of prison.

He also cleared Mike Church in 1995 of suspicion in the murder of his 13-year-old daughter, Heather Dawn Church, and then led an investigation in which serial killer Robert Charles Browne was later convicted.

Friends and family said he was too honest to put someone away just to further his own career.

It was one of the hallmarks of a detective who routinely prayed with suspects before interviewing them and visited the grave sites of victims when the killers were later convicted.

Prayers were part of his investigative routine.

"The very first thing I would ever do is stop about a quarter- block away and say a prayer," he said. "God answered my prayers."

Of the 200-plus cases Smit investigated and turned over to prosecutors for formal charges, all of them led to convictions, he said.

"I've never lost a homicide case," Smit said.

Smit acknowledged that he has been criticized for praying with murder suspects, but he said the prayers helped him establish a rapport with them.

"I didn't use it as a tool to be disingenuous, but at a time when they were under extreme pressure," he said.

Marra recalled that her father used the same technique on her whenever she did something wrong, and she always believed Smit already knew what she had done.

"You didn't tell him because you were afraid of the consequences," she said. "You told him because you didn't want to disappoint him for holding out on him."

He had the same effect on criminals, said his partner from the 1970s, Earl Aldrich, 71.

Aldrich recalled being in a 7-Eleven parking lot. When he pointed out two suspicious guys throwing stuff into a trash bin, Smit recognized one of the men and they walked over. Before long, the crook, who recognized Smit, confessed to robbing a Florence convenience store.

"I think they just like him," Aldrich said of criminals. "Lou had a knack for talking to these guys. They wanted to clear their conscience. They'd tell him exactly what happened."

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15749364

Excerpts from a Denver Post article, published 08.12.10:

Though the retired Colorado Springs homicide detective put more than 200 killers behind bars in a career spanning more than 30 years

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15749364

How is that even remotely possible? Boulder wasn't even averaging 2 homicides a year! Even if he was hired as a homicide detective (he wasn't) and worked every homicide case in Boulder for 30 years (he didn't), he wouldn't have even put away 60 killers.

And this is the guy thats selling the IDI theory?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe
Back