A Walk in Weleetka

To those who traveled to OK--

That is some awesome, awesome stuff you did to keep this case alive. I wish I could have been there.

Ditto! Thank's to each of you who participated in this. It is awesome when we can get together like this and meet those we share so much with online going through cases like this.

Such loving kindness you all show by putting forth the effort for these children and their families/community. I am proud to be part of this online community, a group of such wonderful people. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hi Everyone,

I see that over 2 thousand people have read the announcement about "A Walk in Weleetka." That is fantastic. The announcement is at the top of every forum.

On Monday Websleuths will be replacing the announcement about the walk with a new project, "Messages for Kyle."

There are a couple of posts about it now in the Crimes in the News forum and the Caylee forum but we need more people to read about it.

You can read about what we are trying to do right here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75987

From my heart and soul thank you all for doing such a touching and wonderful thing for these two little angels.

If there is anything we can do at Websleuths to help with any aspect of this case please let us know.

Tricia

Thanks again, Tricia!! I, for one, will certainly support the new project. Calling attention to our girls was very important and is truly appreciated.

Thanks, Tricia! I, too, will support your project for Kyle!

I'm there as well. Tricia, thank you so much for everything you've done for us, it is greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Everyone,

I see that over 2 thousand people have read the announcement about "A Walk in Weleetka." That is fantastic. The announcement is at the top of every forum.

On Monday Websleuths will be replacing the announcement about the walk with a new project, "Messages for Kyle."

There are a couple of posts about it now in the Crimes in the News forum and the Caylee forum but we need more people to read about it.

You can read about what we are trying to do right here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75987

From my heart and soul thank you all for doing such a touching and wonderful thing for these two little angels.

If there is anything we can do at Websleuths to help with any aspect of this case please let us know.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia. We appreciate everything you have done. Hopefully we shed some light on this case. Today is the six month anniversary of their deaths. We can only pray that justice will be served.

I will also support your new project!

Take care,
Lauren - CA

Thinking of our girls, Taylor and Skyla, on the six month anniversary of their deaths!

:(

Coming out of lurking to ask, is anyone talking about Taylor and Skyla tonight?!?!?!?!?

I live right on the KS/OK border and have heard nothing, absolutely nothing on the local news channels and am watching Nancy Grace (Tivo'd from 7pm).

So heartbreaking that there is no mention of them, especially today!

Coming out of lurking to ask, is anyone talking about Taylor and Skyla tonight?!?!?!?!?

I live right on the KS/OK border and have heard nothing, absolutely nothing on the local news channels and am watching Nancy Grace (Tivo'd from 7pm).

Not a soul, ksgirl.

I really do like Nancy Grace, but she needs to move on! There are so many other cases that need her attention.

I have been scouring the local newstations websites looking for any mention of Taylor and Skyla! I'm so upset about finding NOTHING that I am trying to gain my composure before I email every last one of them! Afterall, I don't want to sound like a blubbering idiot. ;)

Thanks for caring! Maybe you will join us on our next trip! We want to keep their memory alive!

I sent a comment to Nancy Grace.

Dear Nancy,

I hoped you would have mentioned Taylor Paschal-Placker and Skyla Whitaker on your show last night. It was the six month anniversary of their deaths on that lonely road in Weleetka.

There are many sad cases out there besides the Anthonys. There are so many missing people that need to be covered, and a multitude of unidentified bodies. All are crying out for attention!

Thanks

Well thank you CC! I watched as a lot of you worked out the walk in Weleetka and was overwhelmed. To be totally honest, I would have been there in a heartbeat. I just am funny I guess you should say about posting here. So I just lurk. However, last night my heart was breaking for these 2 girls with no mention of their names anywhere. I also sent emails to Channel 2, Channel 6, Channel 8, and NG. Wasn't exactly sure who else I could of contacted!

Thanks to CC and ksgirl78 for taking the time to "remind" the media that the murders of these two innocent children have not been solved as of yet. There is a cold blooded murderer/s out there thinking they got away with this crime.

We aren't going to let anyone forget Skyla and Taylor, not even for a moment. No way. We won't rest until the person responsible is held accountable and the families can have some closure. We pray that day comes soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back