Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find it strange the D's crowd fundraiser has stalled at 40k. Or am I the only one in everyone's business lol. Wonder if sponsors are starting to have 2nd thoughts.

There is/was an issue with the company/website. Haven't really followed it, but it didn't stall because people stopped giving.

IMO MOO

I am more shocked that so many people were willing to donate in all honesty.

I can't fathom donating to the for an accused child killer.

All that I can think about is:
If I was a family member of the accused, my heart would be broken and I would simultaneously be seething.

IMO

Supporting an accused child killer feels like a slap on the face to everyone that loved the girls.

It's not "supporting a child killer" though. It's supporting due process. BIG difference. I believe RA is probably guilty in some way (participated with a group). But, I still would have donated had I not been so afraid of my name being out there and being harassed/doxxed/hacked. I want this trial to be fair. Experts are needed in order for it to be fair.

IMO there are very dangerous people surrounding this case.

MOO IMO

Click testimony on 3/18 regarding the "goldilocks phone".

March 18, 2024 Motion to Dismiss Hearing.pdf

Pg 33:
View attachment 499478
RSBM
Thanks for this! My memory failed me regarding the Goldilocks phone. It was JM’s baby momma AC that had that phone. TH had the other phone with the video of the kidnapping of a guy.

My query still is, why was BH not questioned about his falling out with PW? Would LE not want to corroborate what AH had told them? If not, why not? I cannot for the life of me understand why this was not asked of BH. I have to ask if that was not an intentional failure during that interview OR someone failed Investigation 101. IMHO
33:

1714058654867.png

It's not "supporting a child killer" though. It's supporting due process. BIG difference. I believe RA is probably guilty in some way (participated with a group). But, I still would have donated had I not been so afraid of my name being out there and being harassed/doxxed/hacked. I want this trial to be fair. Experts are needed in order for it to be fair.

IMO there are very dangerous people surrounding this case.

MOO IMO

JMO,
If this revolved around someone that you loved or that I loved, you would likely not feel that way. It WOULD HURT.

On top of that imagine that the people that set up that fund used a Hashtag created by family seeking justice.

I will refrain from making further comments about the ,. because it's legal for them to do and my feelings about RA and the defense are irrelevant.

AJMO

At the end of the day, those factual findings are on the record.

She did not merely prefer the evidence of one side to the other. She found they tried to mislead her. When you consider how Baldwin also misled her in chambers, it at least should be clear that now when the rubber hits the road, that conduct is bad for RA.

I agree with you more broadly that the prison conditions are outrageous - but unfortunately that is what the voters of the State of Indiana have gone for down the years - so it is not the fault of the Judge.
Yes, the findings are on record and Chief Justice Rush made an oral note of them in the Indiana Supreme Court hearing. She noted that some of the points were right, which meant they were not all wrong. She went on to note that both sets of the attys seemed to agree on the conditions. If RA is found guilty, it will possibly come up on appeal that there was a county jail that was agreeable to taking him and could keep him safe.

I don't believe the judge should take her issues with the D out on RA. That bothersome "Innocent until proven guilty" absolutely applies to the judges, too.

Here in Indiana, I don't ever recall voters being OK with putting innocent people in prison.
I definitely hold the judges (both of them) responsible for him being there. We have been pushing for transparency and see what we've gotten.

RA's oral hearing before the Indiana Supreme Court

Last edited:
Either way the issues surrounding PW phone have no bearing on this case. For some reason it was spread that it was a kidnapping of a girl. That was proved to be false. Murder Sheet did an episode about this hearing:
Murder Sheet Transcript

View attachment 499483

View attachment 499484
It wasn’t “spread” too far. It was a misunderstanding by Motta which he apologized for and corrected within 24 hrs.
I think you meant JM’s phone, right? It was his phone that had the kidnapping of a male on it. MOO

JMO,
If this revolved around someone that you loved or that I loved, you would likely not feel that way. It WOULD HURT.

On top of that imagine that the people that set up that fund used a Hashtag created by family seeking justice.

I will refrain from making further comments about the ,. because it's legal for them to do and my feelings about RA and the defense are irrelevant.

AJMO

Having no personal connections to Abby and Libby, it's possible for me to keep emotion out of it and just look at the facts. He's not a child killer. Not yet anyway. So, "supporting a child killer" is not what people are doing when they contribute to a defense fund since the judge is tying the hands of the defense attorneys (which, by the way, is probably only paving the way for an appeal if he's found guilty).

Let's do this just once and get it done right.

IMO MOO

Yes, the findings are on record and Chief Justice Rush made an oral note of them in the Indiana Supreme Court hearing. She noted that some of the points were right, which meant they were not all wrong. She went on to note that both sets of the attys seemed to agree on the conditions. If RA is found guilty, it will possibly come up on appeal that there was a county jail that was agreeable to taking him and could keep him safe.

I don't believe the judge should take her issues with the D out on RA. That bothersome "Innocent until proven guilty" absolutely applies to the judges, too.

I am not referring to the burden of proof (the jury will decide that). What i mean is, burning your credibility with the Judge as attorney is not helpful for your client.
Here in Indiana, I don't ever recall voters being OK with putting innocent people in prison.
I definitely hold the judges (both of them) responsible for him being there. We have been pushing for transparency and see what we've gotten.

No person should be subject to those solitary conditions for any extended period IMO

Having no personal connections to Abby and Libby, it's possible for me to keep emotion out of it and just look at the facts. He's not a child killer. Not yet anyway. So, "supporting a child killer" is not what people are doing when they contribute to a defense fund since the judge is tying the hands of the defense attorneys (which, by the way, is probably only paving the way for an appeal if he's found guilty).

Let's do this just once and get it done right.

IMO MOO
I actually said "supporting an ACCUSED child killer"

Please don't change what I said.

It wasn’t “spread” too far. It was a misunderstanding by Motta which he apologized for and corrected within 24 hrs.
I think you meant JM’s phone, right? It was his phone that had the kidnapping of a male on it. MOO
sorry it's too much for me to keep all the initials straight. I think we can use names once they are added in court docs but I need to refresh myself. But yes that person's phone. let me go read again oof!

Hi SusiQ,
Could you please provide a link that shows where you found this comment?
"With regard to the sticks. EF stated to his sister that he spit on Abby"
Forgive me if this has already been provided.
Thank you.
Tricia
Hi Tricia,

We know from the FM that there were sticks placed or arranged on A & L. FM pg 10. My point was addressing the fact that EF stated to his sister MJ (also documented in the FM) that he had spit on Abby and I was questioning whether he may have done this before or after the placement of the sticks. If after, the sticks possibly contained EF’s DNA. Hope that clears it up??

Well they didn't want to hear her testimony since it was from 2018 interviews and the State wanted to focus on the contempt after the gag order. So instead we hear from Baldwin in his offer to prove.

Pg 39:
March 18, 2024 Motion to Dismiss Hearing.pdf

View attachment 499499

View attachment 499501

So the court will not be considering her testimony.

I suspect the reason why they tried to get this testimony in the motion to dismiss was because they know it won't be admissible at trial. The judge wasn't having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair