Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to this one. But what is the explanation by the RA is 100% guilty crowd to the details of the defense pdf linked a few comments back.
Pretty convincing arguments for the odin angle that so many are mocking and dismissing. The facebook posts, admissions by Elvis. Ridiculously obv ritual elements to the crime scene. Shady odin sgt s, documented as wearing patches lol. i mean the task force response seems abit shady no?

Hey, it's apparently the Holy Grail according to many.
No, baby goat is the holy grail. Whoever produces baby goat wins this case. Seriously, just wait until Nick pulls out some funky ear buds seized from RA's house and proclaims "Here! This is the white thing we've all been wondering about!"

Late to this one. But what is the explanation by the RA is 100% guilty crowd to the details of the defense pdf linked a few comments back.
Pretty convincing arguments for the odin angle that so many are mocking and dismissing. The facebook posts, admissions by Elvis. Ridiculously obv ritual elements to the crime scene. Shady odin sgt s, documented as wearing patches lol. i mean the task force response seems abit shady no?
I can’t eliminate the possibility of an odinist connection any more than one to a pedo ring. There at this stage remains the chance that RA did not act alone. But RA has to be BG. BG kidnapped those girls to their deaths. Ergo, RA is guilty of felony murder whether or not he wielded the knife.

Well if you start with the Franks then read the State's Response you can make your own choice. I like what the court says on 10/26:

The Defense multiple Motions for a Franks Hearing remain unresolved as the Court is still reviewing the thousands of pages of exhibits attached to the Motions, as well as the multiple hours of digital evidence submitted by counsel. The Court will continue to review same. Defendant's Motion to Suppress and Supplemental Motions to Suppress, as well as the State's Responses, will be set for hearing upon resolution of the defense Franks Motions.

Then the ruling on 1/22/2024

The Court, having had defendant's Motion for Franks Hearing (filed September 18, 2023), the Memorandum in Support of the Accused's Motion for Franks Hearing (filed September 18, 2023), defendant's Supplemental Motion for Franks Hearing (filed October 2, 2023), Defendant's Additional Franks Notice (filed October 3, 2023), the State's Objection to Defendant's Motion to Suppress (filed June 13, 2023), and the State's Second Objection to Defendant's Motion to Suppress (filed September 25, 2023) under advisement, now denies the Defendant's Motion for a Franks Hearing. The Court finds the Affidavit submitted in support of the issuance of the search warrant contained information that a reasonable belief existed that evidence of the murders would be found in the defendant's home and vehicles. The Court does not find that the Affidavit submitted false statements or that the Affiant omitted statements with reckless disregard, nor does the Court find that the Affiant intended to mislead the Judge by failing to present information. As the Court has found the Affidavit for issuance of the search warrant was valid, the search itself was reasonable and legal under Indiana law and Fourth Amendment case law. Defendant's Motion to Suppress Fruits of Search of 1967 North Whiteman Drive, Delphi, IN (filed May 19, 2023) is also denied based upon all the pleadings, memorandums, and exhibits previously submitted in support of the request for a Franks hearing. Defendant's Motion in Limine Regarding Ballistics (filed June 13, 2023) is reviewed and denied without hearing. The Court finds the evidence contained in Defendant's Exhibits A and B attached to the Motion is relevant and admissible. The Court further finds the probative value of such evidence is not substantially outweighed by its prejudicial impact, and that the evidence will not confuse or mislead the jury.

Add in the transcript of the Contempt Hearing. It let's me know the right person is going to trial. Before the documentation his statements and stature make me feel he is guilty.

Such a good point @justtrish . I've thought about that over the years. If I were innocent and happened to see Abby & Libby that day right before they were abducted and murdered, I probably would have shared the story 100 times over the years over remorse.

"Oh my gosh, I was right there on the bridge before the girls disappeared". "I wish I had seen something or done something to help them". "I feel so terrible, I wish I could remember exactly who I saw in the area"

Did RA tell KA he was there and gave a statement to LE? Did KA ever tell anyone RA was there that day I wonder? Did RA ever attend the vigils or the town hall meetings/updates?

RA was a local at the pub and pool hall and when asked if he talked about Abby & Libby while there, the owner said he would make a quick comment but not go into any detailed discussions.

Now on the other hand, if I were guilty, I wouldn't bring it up voluntarily to a soul. I would distance myself from anything related to the case. I wouldn't want friends or coworkers knowing I was on the bridge at that time and giving that video clip a good second or third look.

JMO
Please also remember that web sleuths (not us) literally publicly named at least 10 different people child killers and harassed them on social media throughout this case, people that weren’t even near the bridge that day at that.

Guilty or innocent I would keep the info of being out there that day close to the best.

MOO 3. - but I can't imagine at all, that city/county/state would sacrifice some little Delphi CVS employee for a well-kept secret, if he is innocent. Is the magic trick, not even remotely to provide the death penalty and to get him free at all costs, IF he is the current scapegoat?
It doesn't really make any sense, but I want to express my thoughts and my doubts.
If this was the case why wouldn’t they just use Ron Logan as their scapegoat?

Hit a deer? I'm a claims adjuster lol. But more than one wash is suspect and he never said where it came from so I get that. But was it the kidnap man? Was there ever any evidence of blood besides her word? Guess we will have to wait... but this testimony probably won't make it.
I’ve seen the damage a deer can do and it isn’t just blood smeared on the door of your car. Just sayin’.

I agree with you that many things won’t make it into evidence, but that doesn’t mean what people have said is not the truth. And what I’ve said before and many will agree, putting an innocent man away for the rest of his life is not justice while the guilty parties walk free. JMHO

If they could show that Libby was being tracked by cyberpeddos that needs to be thoroughly explored. Because that opens up for opportunistic stalkers who may have heard her every word and known where she was at all times. That is a game changer. Because it allows for different strategies to attack the victim.

The odinism needs to go away. Why talk about that BS? It’s basically legal self harming.

Pedofile stalkers and cyberbullies are real. Libby was in the crosshairs of at least one pike - unfortunately those ppl tend to trade/share, yet have an obvious reason to stay quiet.
I am seriously still in disbelief that they went with the odinist angle instead of just calling a spade a spades I believe if they correctly identified these people as a Neo Nazi prison gang that hides behind odinism as a religion it would of went over a lot better with the public, and that is what these people are.

Well. He made the statement on 2/14 2017. Next paragraph makes me feel this is another instance of someone inserting themselves. "After she put two and two together".

After Elvis made these statements to his sister, Mary Jacobs, she later became aware of the Delphi murders and put two and two together. Sometime 2-3 weeks after Elvis made the statements, Mary Jacobs and her husband (Troy) drove to Delphi. While in Delphi, Mary Jacobs talked to law enforcement about the things Elvis had told her on February 14, 2017, but “due to the mass amount of tips that were generated, her information may have been overlooked.
Since Rushville is 2 hours away from Delphi it’s quite possible that if EF told his sister anything on 2/14/17 that she was not familiar yet with the case at all and brushed off what he could’ve possibly been talking about. Probably by a week later the case had become big enough news that most folks across the state had heard something about Delphi. At some point later the dots of the EF conversation and Delphi could’ve been connected such that she would come forward.

ETA…EF’s supposed alibi with acquaintances in Muncie hospital without their phones discussed already above…

Last edited:
I can't have children and it's still empathy that helps understand why this is not ok.
This post has been tugging at me me all day. Empathy is the magic word for me. The fact that you are rich with empathy makes it all the more tragic that you weren't able to pass it on, this world dearly needs more. Bless your heart

A reason is coming up in about 3 weeks:

Rule 4. Impact of Delay in Criminal Trials...
(B) Defendant in Jail – Motion for Early Trial.
A defendant held in jail on a pending charge may move for an early trial. If such motion is filed, a trial must be commenced no later than seventy calendar days from the date of such motion except as follows:
(1) delays due to congestion of the court calendar or emergency are excluded from the seventy-day calculation;
(2) the defendant who moved for early trial is released from jail before the expiration of the seventy-day period; or
(3) an act of the defendant delays the trial.

If a defendant is held beyond the time limit of this section and moves for dismissal, the criminal charge against the defendant must be dismissed.

See: https://www.in.gov/courts/rules/criminal/#_Toc152240493

This is one of the reasons why I don't think there will be any requests for continuances made by the defense. They are coming up on a deadline for dismissal with prejudice.
Well that would have all been relevant if RA's lawyers hadn't withdrawn themselves from representing him in the first place. RA's new lawyers then set the trial date with the court for Oct 2024. After AB&BR changed their minds about withdrawing and brought it up with SCOIN, being reinstated, RA's did not file speedy trial until just recently. It was their prerogative, their decision not to have done so even much earlier, in 2023. Maybe RA should sue his lawyers for malfeasance/malpractice?

I don't believe moving RA was ever really about keeping him safe. They probably could have taken him up to their secure site north of town, they probably could have left him in White Co. jail, they probably could have even left him in the Reception Diagnostic Center in Plainfield, IN. But, NO, they really wanted him in Westville. IMO

Indiana seems pretty dived in places as far a getting out on bail; but as a whole, I think most of us are OK with leaving accused murders in jail.

Those 25 confessions are problematic. We will never know if those were true confessions because they chose to confine him in such a way that drives sane people insane. If we need more papers to understand what horrid conditions he's being kept in, I can probably add 70 more to the 70 that are referenced in the link.
You and I will then have to agree to disagree about a lot. :)

This post has been tugging at me me all day. Empathy is the magic word for me. The fact that you are rich with empathy makes it all the more tragic that you weren't able to pass it on, this world dearly needs more. Bless your heart
Thank you so much!

Perspective... I am doing way better than RA. Wonder what will be on the docket this fine Friday. Can't help to feel it will turn into a plea deal with no trial. In cases where a plea is done I think the evidence will still come out.
Onward march for truth and justice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members