AL AL - Patricia Ann Cadle, 33, Montevallo, 20 Aug 1981

Romulus

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
Original

Circumstances of Disappearance: Patricia called her Aunt at 3pm on the day that she vanished. Patricia told her aunt that William Lamar MILLS had a trailer to show her down near Jennison, AL. Patricia’s car was found in a shopping center parking lot on Alabama 25. Inside the car, investigators found Patricia’s purse with her handgun inside. Following Patricia’s disappearance, thorough searches were conducted in Bibb, Chilton, and Shelby Counties but Patricia was not found. In 1995 MILLS confessed to murdering Patricia via strangulation. He admitted that he strangled Patricia and buried her body in Chilton County, AL. The Chilton County Sheriff’s Office was planning a dig once the specific area had dried enough. The Montevallo Police Chief stated that MILLS had been a suspect since from the moment Patricia was reported missing by her family.

I found an obituary for a Patricia Ann "Cadle" Weese, whom passed away in 2020, at the age of 73. Which is the age this MP would be if she was alive today.

She was born on Sunday, September 29th, 1946 and passed away on Monday, August 31st, 2020.

Could this be her? I mean it would make sense that if she got married that they never really found her by name later on....?

I found an obituary for a Patricia Ann "Cadle" Weese, whom passed away in 2020, at the age of 73. Which is the age this MP would be if she was alive today.

She was born on Sunday, September 29th, 1946 and passed away on Monday, August 31st, 2020.

Could this be her? I mean it would make sense that if she got married that they never really found her by name later on....?
I don’t think they are the same woman. I found an Ancestry record for Patricia Smith/Cadle/Dobbs/Posey. She was born 21 Oct 1947 in Shelby and it lists a death date of Aug 1981. Smith seems to be her maiden name and she may have gone by Ann. I can’t find anything else though. It’d be nice to have a photo of her.

Was her brother in law charged/convicted of her murder? Nevermind. The article says he was charged.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellabarnes
Back