CANADA Alexander Sretenovic,29, Sudbury, Ont. missing 14 Aug. 1996, located near Nelson Lake Road,May 2019

dotr

Reaction score
Skull, bones identified as missing man from 1996 - Sudbury.com
Greater Sudbury Police have confirmed that the skull and bones found in Hanmer last week near Nelson Lake Road, belong to historical missing person, Alexander Sretenovic.

Police suspect foul play, but the cause of death has yet to be determined.

Sretenovic was last seen leaving his home on Elm Street around 11:30 p.m. on Aug 14, 1996, at the age of 29.

Police have conducted a number of interviews, and multiple searches of various areas of the years, but had not been able to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation into Sretenovic's suspicious disappearance.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Police at 705-675-9171 or Crime Stoppers at 705-222-8477.

020619_kf_found_alexander_sretenovic.jpg;w=400
Historical missing person Alexander Sretenovic was last seen Aug 14, 1996 at the age of 29 (Supplied)

This is the first time that i have posted a located person before building a missing person thread.
As soon as i saw the pic of Alexander, now located, i recognized him from mp sites as someone i and others have come across and compared to other uids.

Rbbm.
https://northernontario.ctvnews.ca/human-skull-identified-as-missing-sudbury-man-foul-play-suspected-1.4447605

Search after skull was found in Sudbury's valley (Ian Campbell/CTV Northern Ontario)
"It was a bystander who had discovered a skull and alerted police, a thorough search of the area revealed more bones in the heavily wooded area, west of Desmarais Road.

They also sought the help of local bug and bone experts through Laurentian University."

Sudbury Police say they spent the last 23 years interviewing multiple people and following up on various leads."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back