AR AR - Christopher Gene Cummings, 17, Little Rock, 19 Dec 1992

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP14314
NCMEC Number 776764
Christopher Gene Cummings

Male, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 2" (62 Inches)
Weight 110 lbs

Hair Color: Sandy
Eye Color: Brown

Missing Age 17 Years
Current Age 44 Years

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact December 19, 1992
NamUs Case Created March 27, 2012
Last Known Location Map
Location Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
Pulaski County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Christopher was last seen on December 19, 1992.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Reactions: mrz
It’s so sad to see a young person on the cusp of adulthood just disappear right before Christmas. There are no details. How was his home life? Happy? Tragic? No one to lead the way?

Reactions: mrz
Last edited:
Thanks for finding that. It sounds like he was the victim of a crime but has not been found. There should be archived news articles somewhere to tell us more. Anyone have a newspapers.com subscription to check?

ETA: I just realized there were other sections besides the guest book there. This page tells Christopher's story: Christopher G Cummings - Homepage

I do and could not find anything at Newspapers.com.

I did find this though:

John Christopher Peeler v. State of Arkansas

And this:

Teen-Ager Sentenced to Monthly $1 Payment to Victim's Family

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) _ A 17-year-old girl who lured an ex-boyfriend to a rendezvous that led to his death three years ago must pay the dead boy’s parents $1 a month for the next seven years.

The parents of Christopher Cummings came up with the idea of the sentence, saying the payments will keep their son’s memory alive and help Amy Blankenship Peeler "get a conscience."

I do and could not find anything at Newspapers.com.

I did find this though:

John Christopher Peeler v. State of Arkansas

And this:

Teen-Ager Sentenced to Monthly $1 Payment to Victim's Family

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) _ A 17-year-old girl who lured an ex-boyfriend to a rendezvous that led to his death three years ago must pay the dead boy’s parents $1 a month for the next seven years.

The parents of Christopher Cummings came up with the idea of the sentence, saying the payments will keep their son’s memory alive and help Amy Blankenship Peeler "get a conscience."
It seems like the girl friend would have some ideas on where to look for the body.

It seems like the girl friend would have some ideas on where to look for the body.
If she hadn't already admitted she lied in court ;) And the fact the police withheld multiple reports of other kids that were friends with Cummings reporting someone else entirely of who "did it". Including telling the police in these reports of where the body is.

If she hadn't already admitted she lied in court ;) And the fact the police withheld multiple reports of other kids that were friends with Cummings reporting someone else entirely of who "did it". Including telling the police in these reports of where the body is.
oh, and where she claimed the body was in the beginning was searched multiple times with nothing found!

Do you have a main stream media link (MSM) link to verify your claims? If so, can you link it here?

*You can edit your post for 60 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikki90
Back