AR AR - Wilburn, UnkMale, skeletal, spinal surgery or fusion plate, Jan’24

Reaction score
Cleburne County Sheriff’s Office

Sheriff's Office is seeking public's help in found remains case

On January 8th, 2024 this office issued a press release notifying the public of skeletal remains that had been found on the Jim Kress Wildlife area in Wilburn. While the investigation is ongoing, the Sheriff's Office is seeking help from the public to try and identify the person as recent attempts to identify have been unsuccessful.

If you have information on a missing male that had spinal surgery or a spinal fusion plate in the neck, you are urged to contact Detective Angelo Aldrighetti as soon as possible.

-Sheriff Chris Brown

They don't appear to have entered the remains in Namus yet, at least not visible to the public.

Best matches I could find who are missing from nearby and had had neck surgery or neck scars that might indicate surgery:

Missing from about two hours away.

5550DMAR - Kenneth Ray Weaver missing from Fort Smith, about an hour away.

Intriguing but wrong sex: Carol Roberts had a 3.5" scar on her neck; her boyfriend says she left him in Red Rock or Red Bluff AR, which are about 2-3 hours from the approximate region where body was found. 1298DFFL - Carol Lynn Roberts

I always wonder about cases like this with medical equipment or breast implants, I guess I always assumed they had unique identifying numbers embossed into the equipment?? I guess they may have a general lot number, but thousands of pieces were made with that lot number...

I always wonder about cases like this with medical equipment or breast implants, I guess I always assumed they had unique identifying numbers embossed into the equipment?? I guess they may have a general lot number, but thousands of pieces were made with that lot number...

I had cataract surgery over the summer and got implant lenses. They carefully wrote down the serial numbers and I have a card with that information--but the only point of it is so if there's a recall on the medical equipment they can identify it and notify me. Recalls are always for larger lots so there's no need for more specific records. I presume many other items of medical equipment are the same way.

I had cataract surgery over the summer and got implant lenses. They carefully wrote down the serial numbers and I have a card with that information--but the only point of it is so if there's a recall on the medical equipment they can identify it and notify me. Recalls are always for larger lots so there's no need for more specific records. I presume many other items of medical equipment are the same way.
It’s fascinating, right, because MOO - there are people who would object. They’d see it as getting hardware microchipped, in a sense …

It’s fascinating, right, because MOO - there are people who would object. They’d see it as getting hardware microchipped, in a sense …

Yeah, there are a lot of issues when you dig into it that aren't obvious on the surface.

But it would sure make it easier on people trying to identify victims.

Yeah, there are a lot of issues when you dig into it that aren't obvious on the surface.

But it would sure make it easier on people trying to identify victims.
I mean, I pay Apple and Verizon $$$ for the privilege of carrying around the chipped device I’m typing this on. But I get where it gives other people the heebie jeebies. I think if I had a criminal record or anything to hide, I’d be freaked about uniques on my medical devices. I’m boring so I don’t. But I’m also not a civil libertarian. :)

NamUs #UP119549

Biological Sex Unsure
Race / Ethnicity Uncertain
Estimated Age Group Adult

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found December 31, 2023
NamUs Case Created April 5, 2024
Location Wilburn, Arkansas
County Cleburne County

Circumstances of Recovery Individual walking in the Wildlife Management Area in Wilburn when she noticed her dog digging. when she examined where he was digging, skeletal remains were found. Law enforcement was contacted and went to the scene.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

0 Missing Person Exclusions

I searched for this Doe on here and couldn't find a thread for him, so I made one of my own. Welp turns out there still already was one.
This news article describes the Doe as male.
And this one says there was a gun located nearby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back