ARIAS ATTORNEY KIRK NURMI IS OUR GUEST LIVE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE SAT. MAY 2ND

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One of Jodi Arias' lawyers, Kirk Nurmi is my guest on our Websleuths YouTube LIVE video.

Mr. Nurmi will join us this Saturday, May 2nd, at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

Please post your questions for Mr. Nurmi on this thread.

Join us live every night at 10:00 PM EASTERN by clicking THIS LINK

Last edited:
Did Kirk know all along that Jodi killed Travis out of jealousy or revenge?

Did he catch Jodi in a lot of lies?

Do you believe Jodi deserved the death penalty?

I didn't read Kirk Nurmi's book, but some of the reviews noted annoyance with his "teaser" throughout the book that more information will be coming in his future trilogy. So far there hasn't been a second book let alone a third. He wouldn't answer some of Jesse Webber's questions in the recent video by saying "read my book".

My question is, if he truly wants to be heard and understood, why doesn't he answer questions in an interview instead of referring to (buy his book) for the answers? Surely at this late date he should know that he only has our attention for a limited amount of time, and it has to be meaningful. Forget the trilogy, take this opportunity to tell us what you know we want to know. And we are thankful that you kicked cancer's butt. :)

Another question is did Mr. Nurmi believe JA's story about not being there, to ninja killers, to the much later story of self-defense? Did Jennifer Willmott really believe JA's final story? Do defense lawyers care about justice being served with a guilty client, or is winning more important?

When JA was on the stand during cross examination, she would often smirk at the prosecutor - at one point it seemed she had to hold herself back from laughing. Did you ever try and talk to JA about her attitude on the stand and how that might be offputting to the jury? How did she react?

During the trial, JA was often seen writing notes. Sometimes whispering to Jennifer Willmott. Do you know what JA was writing/whispering about?

How did JA react to the life sentence with no possibility of parole? Did she accept it or was she hopeful that through her appeals she would become a free women?

Did you have any contact with the Arias family immediately after sentencing? Did they thank you for your work and saving their daughters life?

Last question. Why is it that when her life was on the line on one spoke up for JA other than herself? Did no family or friends want to speak? Was that a defense strategy?

I can offer another question. After the judge sentenced JA to life with no parole, she miraculously came out of her "fog" to tell the judge that Travis was alive when she slit his throat. Why would Jennifer W. continue to defend her in the media after that statement? It was obviously meant to hurt the Travis family.

That was a good interview--Tricia did a good job in asking Kirk questions. I didn't realize that he has become a "good guy" who is now popular at WS. I liked his answers and feel what he has gone through, and I understand him more. He presented himself as likable.

But that doesn't erase my disgust for him trying to destroy Travis's reputation as a child pervert on behalf of his vile client. How soon we forget just how scummy he was in court. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back