Autopsy Report - 13 Fatal wounds ***DISCUSSION***

I believe Peter P indicated to some of our group that cameras were installed (maybe even twice) and they were stolen and not replaced.
I remember hearing that too, Boots, but I must have missed the part where he said they were stolen. I wonder if these cameras had a wireless link to some sort of hard disk recorder, or if the camera and recorder were in the same box at the site?

My idea for working this case would be to put a camara in the woods here, and record every car coming and going, then do follow ups. I believe these killers will return to the scene of this crime.

I said the same thing from the get go.!!! Remember when the memorial was vandalized... This could have been been done 6 months ago..

I believe Peter P indicated to some of our group that cameras were installed (maybe even twice) and they were stolen and not replaced.

I guess the suspects were watching for the cameras to show up, too, or they figured if they could sell stolen copper, they could sell stolen cameras as well!

I remember hearing that too, Boots, but I must have missed the part where he said they were stolen. I wonder if these cameras had a wireless link to some sort of hard disk recorder, or if the camera and recorder were in the same box at the site?

KBP, I'm working strictly from memory here (that's not a good thing - lol). Do you recall what happened to them? They weren't there when we visited.

KBP, I'm working strictly from memory here (that's not a good thing - lol). Do you recall what happened to them? They weren't there when we visited.
Boots, I was not discounting your theory by any means. :) You're right, they weren't there when we visited. I never heard what happened to them, but to me, the theory that they were stolen would be the most likely scenario IMO. If so, and the cameras had a remote wireless link, they should have easily captured those responsible for stealing them and questioned them. That tells me one of two things: they were self-contained units and the data was stolen along with the cameras, or those stealing them were somehow able to escape recognition.

I was with you both. I don't remember hearing anything about the cameras. :(

I remember PP telling us about the cameras that LE had put in the tree - I don't remember him telling about them being stolen - I guess I always assumed LE had retrieved them.

Good to have you back posting, Debbie0604.

We were shown the girls' positions when we visited the memorial. Additionally, I have read or seen a report somewhere (I'll look for a link).

Vicki P confirmed to us the "Zac" from HSM connection. Their clubhouse definitiely indicated their love for HSM as well.
Thanks Boots!! I have been busy working and only get to come in about twice a day to read and post. Bless their hearts.... they loved HSM... thanks for looking for the link!

Hi Debbie~
One of the autopsies says the victime was laying in a supine position etc..... I believe it was Skylas. The autopsy also says something about her being a certain direct etc.... from Taylor. That is where I originally read about the body of Skyla and where it was located. Taylors location was not mentioned in the autopsy report. Like Boots said, the location of her body was told to us by locals.

Welcome to WS!!!!
Thank you so much for the welcome!! I didn't read the location of the body in the autopsy. I will go back and look for that. Wow... I appreciate the information. I had been trying to keep up with information on these little girls and their poor families since this happened and I heard about it on NG. This was such an atrocious crime. I just read above that their memorial was vandalized. That is horrible. I appreciate your information and your welcome.

http://two.crimeshadows.com/whitakerautopsy.pdf

This is a link to Skyla's autopsy - go to "comments" on page three for a description of where she was located based on info provided by LE, I assume.
Thank you for that quick link. I sure did notice that in the autopsy when I read that the first time, and I interpreted that to mean that the decedent (Skyla) was supine on the ground with "her head" laying southwest approximately 5 feet west of her friend. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that is the measurements of her head from the body of Taylor. Since I could not envision in my mind how the bodies were actually laying, and have not seen a diagram of how the bodies were laying, I couldn't think of how the girls could actually have reacted at the time of the shootings.... I just assumed that possibly one could have been walking slightly ahead of the other at the time of the shootings....I have not had much news information on these girls until I came to this site.

So, Skyla could have turned and tried to run up into the woods, and then fallen back. This is what we were thinking.

Thank you so much for your contribution to this forum, Debbie! :)

So, Skyla could have turned and tried to run up into the woods, and then fallen back. This is what we were thinking.

Possible, or impact of the fatal bullets and being shot caused her to turn. I tend to believe that these girls may have been caught off guard.

Thank you for your welcome Claycat :)

Earlier there were comments about Taylor's fingernails being clipped so short during autopsy - the ME noted on the full body view diagram "too short to cut" and I always thought that meant that she was a nail biter.

After reviewing the autopsy again today, I noticed that Taylor had "Multiple cutaneous abrasions and contusions over the right upper cheek, left knee, left ankle, and back of the left arm." I had missed the "cheek" abrasion before.

I hadn't looked at the autopsies in a few months. A page of two of this reading will get your dander up really fast. How evil, how cruel, how animalistic - how sad.

Earlier there were comments about Taylor's fingernails being clipped so short during autopsy - the ME noted on the full body view diagram "too short to cut" and I always thought that meant that she was a nail biter.

After reviewing the autopsy again today, I noticed that Taylor had "Multiple cutaneous abrasions and contusions over the right upper cheek, left knee, left ankle, and back of the left arm." I had missed the "cheek" abrasion before.

I hadn't looked at the autopsies in a few months. A page of two of this reading will get your dander up really fast. How evil, how cruel, how animalistic - how sad.
Cutaneous abrasions could have happened from the brushes... (just my thinking there)....the cheek abrasion possibly from when she fell after being shot... (again my thinking)... Dear Lord what these poor children went through... bless the families... My heart aches when I read those pages of the autopsy reports. I pray that the killer(s) are caught.

Cutaneous abrasions could have happened from the brushes... (just my thinking there)....the cheek abrasion possibly from when she fell after being shot... (again my thinking)... Dear Lord what these poor children went through... bless the families... My heart aches when I read those pages of the autopsy reports. I pray that the killer(s) are caught.

Debbie - Yes, you're probably correct - both girls had them on their feet and legs and Skyla had them on her lower back - the one on Taylor's upper right cheek just seemed a little strange. Seems that if she had fallen in the brush a larger part of her face and/or upper body would have been scraped - not just a small isolated area. I was wondering if she could have been smacked by a hand or poked with a stick, or something? I know....I'm just speculating and reaching - but, reading the autopsies brings back the original horror I felt when these murders first happened.

I know there are links in the beginning of this thread for the autopsies - but, here they are again for convenience:

http://downloads.newsok.com/documents/Skyla_Whitaker_autopsy.pdf

http://downloads.newsok.com/documents/Taylor_Dawn_Paschal_autopsy.pdf

Debbie - Yes, you're probably correct - both girls had them on their feet and legs and Skyla had them on her lower back - the one on Taylor's upper right cheek just seemed a little strange. Seems that if she had fallen in the brush a larger part of her face and/or upper body would have been scraped - not just a small isolated area. I was wondering if she could have been smacked by a hand or poked with a stick, or something? I know....I'm just speculating and reaching - but, reading the autopsies brings back the original horror I felt when these murders first happened.

I know there are links in the beginning of this thread for the autopsies - but, here they are again for convenience:

http://downloads.newsok.com/documents/Skyla_Whitaker_autopsy.pdf

http://downloads.newsok.com/documents/Taylor_Dawn_Paschal_autopsy.pdf

Does anyone think she may have been struck with the gun prior to her being shot?

Does anyone think she may have been struck with the gun prior to her being shot?

I'll be interested in what other posters have to say about this, Lauren...I'm doubting it was a hard blow due to the description. But, I'm anxious to see if there are other ways to get this type of skin abrasion.

The abrasions on the upper cheek caught my attention too. My first thought was that she had been struck wtih something; hand, gun, rock. I also thought that perhaps there was a struggle before the shootings. It does seem quite possible they could have been caused by falling. This is so sad. I just wish they would put the responsible party behind bars! I find myself checking the news every few hours to see if there's been a break in this case. I wish it would get the attention that others have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back