Identified! AZ - Laveen, HispMale 30-50, UP100026, Located near hiking trail, Sketch, Pontiac car keys, Jan'23 - Jerole Tsinnijinnie

Hochman

Reaction score

Sketch by Stephen Missal
UP100026 crop.jpg

"These skeletal remains were found hear a hiking trail. Related to OME case #23-01018"

Sex - Male
Race - Hispanic
Age Range - 30-50
DBF - January 14, 2023
Location - Laveen, Arizona
PMI - 1-5 Years
Condition - Completely Skeletal

Height - 5'6"-5'9"(66-69 inches) Estimated
Weight - Unknown (Possibly Overweight)

Hair Color - Unknown (Presumed Black)
Eye Color - Unknown

Clothing & Accessories
- Arrow brand button down long sleeve shirt grey and white check (size XL)
- All Stars Converse sneakers (size 10)
- Fruit of the Loom grey hoodie (XL)
- White Terry cloth socks
- Jeans
- Blue/Purple carabiner (D-ring) (Western Digital brand)
- House key
- Lighter from CBD depot
- Pontiac car keys

Thanks for starting this thread @Hochman.

Using Google Earth, the coordinates where the remains were found, is only about 600m from a residential area, with roads……not as remote as I envisaged when 1st reading the description.

“Related to OME case #23-01018" but I’m struggling to find this 2nd case on the Maricopa County Office Medical Examiner’s site. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:
Here's a possible match

Ignacio Alvarado
1682618709459.png1682618721062.png

"NUMEROUS WELFARE CHECKS HAVE BEEN DONE ON MISSING PERSON, UNSUCCESSFUL. FAMILY STATED MISSING PERSON MOVED OUT."

Sex - Male
Race - Hispanic
DLC - June 20, 2021
Missing Age - 49 Years
Missing From - San Antonio, Texas

Height - 5' 6" - 5' 8" (66 - 68 Inches)
Weight - 180 - 186 lbs

Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown

No info on clothing or transportation

Jan 28, 2023 PHOENIX
''A human skull was discovered on South Mountain earlier this month, and the case is now being investigated as a homicide. Police were called to an area near the Holbert Trailhead on Jan. 14 after a hiker discovered a skull that "showed what appeared to be trauma." The Maricopa County Medical Examiner's Office and Phoenix investigators are working to figure out the identity of the victim and any possible suspects. On Jan. 28, police said the case was officially being considered a homicide. Parts of South Mountain will be closed off for investigators to collect any remaining evidence. Anyone with information is asked to contact Phoenix PD or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.''

August 4, 2023

Identified as Jerome Tsinnijinnie.
1691196313895.jpeg

PHOENIX — Police have identified a set of human remains that were found on South Mountain early this year. On August 4, the Phoenix Police Department announced the remains were identified and belonged to 31-year-old Jerole Tsinnijinnie.

August 4, 2023

Identified as Jerome Tsinnijinnie.
View attachment 439098

PHOENIX — Police have identified a set of human remains that were found on South Mountain early this year. On August 4, the Phoenix Police Department announced the remains were identified and belonged to 31-year-old Jerole Tsinnijinnie.

Comparison
UP100026 Comparison (Jerome Tsinnijinnie).png

Sad story. A married father from a stable and loving family. I hope they find who did that to him and why.

He was not Hispanic but Native, Navajo. But many Hispanic people have a strong Native heritage so those two categories are sometimes flexible if it comes to morphology.

His first name was Jerole, not Jerome- Can the title be fixed?
His wife was pregnant when he went missing... His poor family. I hope they keep investigating his death now that he's been identified, especially since there's suspicion this was a homicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back