Identified! AZ - Phoenix, HispFem 16-23, Found deceased on side of road, 180-220lbs, Homicide, Jan'24 *Hailey Ramirez*

JMO but that’s an incredibly unusual choice of obituary photo for a child. My daughter is just a couple years younger than her and that just feels very off. Especially given the circumstances around her death.
It could have been her favorite picture

edit: disregard - didn’t know about the other photos

Last edited:
I am so very sad that this young lady is not getting more attention, it seems like everyone just went on with life. You cannot tell a community a 14 year old child was found dead on the side of the road, tossed aside , state it is a homicide and then just go on.... this one will haunt me.

over a month since this child was found, still nothing information wise. Medical Examiner office still has manner and cause of death as pending. Maybe they won't do anything until they have that completed. I just don't know you put on the news a homicide victim on side of road, then find out she is only 14...... Someone needs to be held accountable if it is indeed a homicide.

Still pending . Will there ever be justice for Hailey? why isn't someone on the news screaming for justice? 1708556826514.png Wondering if there will ever be justice for Hailey, why isn't someone on the news screaming for justice?

Attachments

• 1708556759368.png
    1708556759368.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
Thank you @formerlyme……Manner of Death - Undetermined

How odd.
I am thinking perhaps drugs, question being did she overdose or did someone overdose her, I just cannot get my head wrapped around how a 14 year old girl is found on the side of the road and they refer to her as a homicide victim, but never anything else. I was quite surprised to see a change on the report today. I think of 14 as 8th grade or a freshman, young, so very young.

No news, no updates, no resolution that the public is aware of, the area she was found has become a home for violent crime in the last few months, every day there is more death and crime on the news from this area. I just wanted to feel some justice for this young lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back