Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

See, guys, I just can't hate that much without knowing all the facts, and I don't know all the facts, just what I've been fed by MSM. There is always more to a case than meets the eye, and I don't believe any of us have heard even half of the truth.

No, I don't love Casey, nor any of the Anthonys. I believe there was bad stuff here we will never hear about, but I would read whatever Casey had to say, lie or not - I can somewhat read between the lines.

I just can't hate her, sorry, I just can't.

I'm sure you are a kind person. But I can't hold anyone's family accountable for their actions. Because many of us (myself included) have had a far worse life than CA could even imagine. Not only did we not kill anyone, most of us went on to have a productive life and good family. We are not all sociopaths.:moo::twocents:

I'm sure you are a kind person. But I can't hold anyone's family accountable for their actions. Because many of us (myself included) have had a far worse life than CA could even imagine. Not only did we not kill anyone, most of us went on to have a productive life and good family. We are not all sociopaths.:moo::twocents:

Thank you MissJ. I could tell you stories about my childhood that would shock you. I knew at a young age that i would not be like that. EVER. No excuse for her from me. Nothing she could have endured could justify her simply not caring about her dead child.

Yep, that person as well, but it's just bugging the daylights out of me...I could have sworn we heard this name before, attached to PB's name.

:banghead: wish I could remember :banghead:

lisalei - could you be thinking of this Greenfield????
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5192338&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.23 Baez Files Notice of Unavailability[/ame]

Her request to have the APPEAL RE-HEARD in Appeals Court, to try to get the remaining two counts of lying to law enforcement dismissed, was DENIED March 25, 2013.

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2011&p_casenumber=2357&psCourt=5&psSearchType=

Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal
DocketCase Number: 5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY vs. STATE OF FLORIDA
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 08-CF-15606-A

01/25/2013 Affirmed in Part/Reversed in Part - Per Curiam Opinion[two of the four lying convictions were thrown out]

02/11/2013 Motion For Rehearing

02/11/2013 Motion To File Supplemental Record

02/22/2013 RESPONSE - Attorney General - Appellee

02/25/2013 Order Granting Motion to Supplement the Record - 03/12/2013

03/06/2013 Notice of Change of Address - Appellant [Casey Anthony]

03/15/2013 Supplemental Records

03/25/2013 Order Deny Rehearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ThinkTank - AZLawyer - does this mean the whole APPEAL process is DONE? Kaput? No more taking the Appeal to any other higher court - EVER?

AZlawyer - No, they can still appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9146690&postcount=1721"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

That is the BEST NEWS!! Finally it seems her charmed life has reversed itself and a little karma justice is proceeding!!!

Looks like both CA and JB are having a bad day. His amazon book sales ranking is 130,241.

JMO

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me. Karla Holmolka got married and had children, if someone would marry her then why not marry FCA?

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/p/homolka.htm

Karla Homolka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:banghead:

With respect - there is a huge difference between Karla Homolka and Casey Anthony. Despite the severity and grossness of their crimes, Karla has not lived her life as someone who sponges off society. She served her sentence (an inadequate one I agree) and carries a dangerous offender title. She completed a degree in prison and has completed lengthy therapy, etc. She married the brother of her lawyer and lives outside Canada to raise her children. She acknowledges her crimes and yes, she claims battered spouse etc. and avoids publicity at all costs.
Casey Anthony has lived her life in almost the exact opposite, once the crime was committed. Has done nothing to support herself, craves publicity, has done nothing to educate herself and claims innocence at every turn.

As much as almost everything about Karla disgusts me - I don't think it's a fair comparison.

Roy Kronk's bankruptcy attorney, Michael A. Nardella, takes action in the bankruptcy case, and files a Motion asking permission to take a deposition from Casey Anthony, and believes that Roy Kronk's claim in his civil lawsuit is an exception to discharge in the bankruptcy case.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOFZOaHNBS3ltODQ/edit?usp=sharing

Roy Kronk Motion to Take Depo
Filed 4/2/2013
MOTION FOR AN ORDER DIRECTING THE EXAMINATION OF THE DEBTOR PURSUANT TO FED.R.BANKR.P.2004

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit?usp=sharing

Zenaida Objection to Casey Anthony Claim of Exemptions
Filed 4/2/2013
OBJECTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ TO DEBTOR'S CLAIM of EXEMPTIONS

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney R. Scott Shuker, filed an Objection to Casey Anthony claiming as exempt various personal items, and unspecified "Other Personal Property of Any Kind Not Already Listed", with value of $ 1,084.00.

Zenaida's attorneys says that discovery will show that the property claimed as exempt has a value in excess of the Florida Constitutional limit of $ 4,000.00....

Zenaida's attorney says that discovery will show the existence of funds and/or bank accounts being held by Casey Anthony's attorneys and unnamed friends.

On March 20, 2013 the Trustee filed a notice that he had recovered her assets and filed a notice fixing the deadline to file proofs of claim.

With respect - there is a huge difference between Karla Homolka and Casey Anthony. Despite the severity and grossness of their crimes, Karla has not lived her life as someone who sponges off society. She served her sentence (an inadequate one I agree) and carries a dangerous offender title. She completed a degree in prison and has completed lengthy therapy, etc. She married the brother of her lawyer and lives outside Canada to raise her children. She acknowledges her crimes and yes, she claims battered spouse etc. and avoids publicity at all costs.
Casey Anthony has lived her life in almost the exact opposite, once the crime was committed. Has done nothing to support herself, craves publicity, has done nothing to educate herself and claims innocence at every turn.

As much as almost everything about Karla disgusts me - I don't think it's a fair comparison.

I could not agree more. Both are despicable beings, but if I were forced to choose I would much rather have Karla living next door to me than Casey.

Casey Anthony is just, to me, not even human. Karla, by all accounts, loves and nurtures her children and reportedly keeps them safe. Casey...well, we know how nurturing she is... :puke:

I could not agree more. Both are despicable beings, but if I were forced to choose I would much rather have Karla living next door to me than Casey.

Casey Anthony is just, to me, not even human. Karla, by all accounts, loves and nurtures her children and reportedly keeps them safe. Casey...well, we know how nurturing she is... :puke:

Thanks Krkrjx- I also think Karla is very aware of how the world perceives her and understands why she must remain out of the public view.

Casey sort of gets it - but I believe she thinks it'll all blow over when we "know her story".

We already do get it. :furious:

Thanks Krkrjx- I also think Karla is very aware of how the world perceives her and understands why she must remain out of the public view.

Casey sort of gets it - but I believe she thinks it'll all blow over when we "know her story".

We already do get it. :furious:

I don't think KC is capable of caring what anyone thinks. I remember, early at the start of this saga, one of the "friends" that she hung around stating that KC was a compulsive liar, and that they all knew she was lying, but she would just stand there telling her whoppers like it was no big deal. Even if they called her on it, she would just shrug it off like, "Oh, well!" Yeah. She doesn't care what any of us think. JMO

See, guys, I just can't hate that much without knowing all the facts, and I don't know all the facts, just what I've been fed by MSM. There is always more to a case than meets the eye, and I don't believe any of us have heard even half of the truth.

No, I don't love Casey, nor any of the Anthonys. I believe there was bad stuff here we will never hear about, but I would read whatever Casey had to say, lie or not - I can somewhat read between the lines.

I just can't hate her, sorry, I just can't.

May I suggest doing a google search? There are 25,000 pages of legal document's for free to read and then you wouldn't have to spend a dime on a book. Maybe even surprise yourself and find out why FCA is the most hated person in the world. Happy hunting and good reading.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit?usp=sharing

Zenaida Objection to Casey Anthony Claim of Exemptions
Filed 4/2/2013
OBJECTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ TO DEBTOR'S CLAIM of EXEMPTIONS

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney R. Scott Shuker, filed an Objection to Casey Anthony claiming as exempt various personal items, and unspecified "Other Personal Property of Any Kind Not Already Listed", with value of $ 1,084.00.

Zenaida's attorneys says that discovery will show that the property claimed as exempt has a value in excess of the Florida Constitutional limit of $ 4,000.00....

Zenaida's attorney says that discovery will show the existence of funds and/or bank accounts being held by Casey Anthony's attorneys and unnamed friends.

On March 20, 2013 the Trustee filed a notice that he had recovered her assets and filed a notice fixing the deadline to file proofs of claim.

Well isn't this iiiiiiinteresting

bbm
So Morgan and Morgan have uncovered hidden bank accounts and funds????

I wonder if this has to do with the package Blaiss had mailed to Zenaida's lawyers??? see update below

UPDATE
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss 1h
Hope all the info I sent to Trustee helped him find the assets. Want #caseyanthony to know I helped take her down....lol. KARMA TRAIN COMING

It seems the Trustee involved is onto the lies and attempts to deceive the court. I do hope he is successful in bringing down Casey, et al. It seems his intentions are good, but if his motions and requests are denied, leaving him unable to follow through on what needs to be done in the name of Justice, then we might as well just eliminate our justice system and let anarchy rule. I'm not kidding...if this unusual person gets away with one more thing in one more court, I really see no reason for society to continue pretending that crime doesn't pay.

May I suggest doing a google search? There are 25,000 pages of legal document's for free to read and then you wouldn't have to spend a dime on a book. Maybe even surprise yourself and find out why FCA is the most hated person in the world. Happy hunting and good reading.

In order to be the most hated/despised, one needs to actually at one point cared or invested some sort of emotion (in this case Caylee Anthony). I just don't think a vast majority of society cares anymore about Casey Anthony and when you don't care anymore, there is no point to invest emotion, especially one as strong as hate, into a person.

Society today is into today's news, not last weeks, last month or last year. Casey Anthony is not even yesterdays news, in fact for your average person, she's not news at all anymore. This is actually different than say OJ because at least OJ had some sort of celebrity attached to him. People knew OJ before his crimes. Anthony is a nobody, she was a nobody before her crime and she's a nobody now, at least to most people. She could walk down my street today and I could probably count on one hand how many people would know who she was.

In order to be the most hated/despised, one needs to actually at one point cared or invested some sort of emotion (in this case Caylee Anthony). I just don't think a vast majority of society cares anymore about Casey Anthony and when you don't care anymore, there is no point to invest emotion, especially one as strong as hate, into a person.

Society today is into today's news, not last weeks, last month or last year. Casey Anthony is not even yesterdays news, in fact for your average person, she's not news at all anymore. This is actually different than say OJ because at least OJ had some sort of celebrity attached to him. People knew OJ before his crimes. Anthony is a nobody, she was a nobody before her crime and she's a nobody now, at least to most people. She could walk down my street today and I could probably count on one hand how many people would know who she was.

I believe you are correct in assuming most of society does not care about Casey Anthony and probably never did. I know I don't, and I know I never did.

I did, however, care about little Caylee. And I still do. I do not have to care about her killer in order to be extremely uncomfortable with the thought of her making money off the murder.

I can only speak for myself but, for me, emotions are for Caylee and always have been. If Caylee not receiving justice causes negative emotions toward the one who got away with her murder, those are emotions well invested, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back