Found Deceased Baylee Carver, 17, Albemarle, 10 May 2024, Joshua Biles arrested

I initially thought it may have been an accidental drug overdose and the suspect freaked out and hid her. However, this changed that opinion...

They also say Carver's body had "obvious wounds indicating an unnatural death." Investigators had not explained how they knew her body had wounds.

It's so sad to even think about what Baylee went through. My heart breaks for her family.

I initially thought it may have been an accidental drug overdose and the suspect freaked out and hid her. However, this changed that opinion...

They also say Carver's body had "obvious wounds indicating an unnatural death." Investigators had not explained how they knew her body had wounds.

It's so sad to even think about what Baylee went through. My heart breaks for her family.
They must have video of something or a photo, CCTV ,something.

Per presser, they still haven't located her. Both cars were processed and returned, which is very strange, IMO.
The FB page linked above that family is admin of has a lot of info as to why they are certain that she is deceased. Way too much blood/etc... for her to survive.
I hope that she is found soon. This is just awful for her loved ones.

She's been found.

I'm glad she was found. At least her family can have some peace knowing where she is.

Cell phone data may have led LE to the location where she was found. Checking to see where Baylee or Biles cell phone's pinged around the time he moved her body would have been the first thing I would have checked.

I don't imagine we will see charges upgraded until after the autopsy is preformed and manner of death is determined.

If she shot herself as Biles claims, why would he hide her body?

JMO

Oh ,yikes did not think it that . I just thought it sounded as if they had seen undeniable proof of her being deceased .
''They also say Carver's body had "obvious wounds indicating an unnatural death."
With all the doorbell cams these days a camera may have captured Biles removing her body from the house. Depending on how good the video is, LE may have seen wounds or blood on her clothing, blanket, ect. And you always have to consider the fact that he may have dismembered her body and was seen making several trips to the car.

JMO

"At the scene, Joshua Biles reported that his girlfriend Baylee Carver was deceased and that he had disposed of the body using a red Honda Civic," Bollhorst told the press. "The vehicle was at the home. The Albemarle Police Department immediately secured the scene, including the vehicle, and requested that the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation process all parts of the crime scene.

"[Biles] spent some time with SBI investigators as well as our detectives," Bollhorst said. "There is some information that’s included in the investigation that provided us with detailed areas to search."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123
Back