Benefactor - Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with this case. A very wealthy gorgeous Benefactor from the oil industry, A very high priced ($750 an hour)New York lawyer. An expensive criminal defense local attorney... death qualified...representing a very modest income couple form KC. The BF is a Journeyman electrician and the GF is married to another man. They have a baby together. She doesn't work. She gets drunk one night and loses the baby in her care. They have financial troubles yet manage to pull in these big named people. Are you serious?

This is not your average story. How do these pieces fit together?

Does Stanton have any accountability to Schiller?

This is my take on it, so MOO. . .

Kristi Schiller is involved in a lot of philanthropy. I don't think she is a bad person or has any nefarious motives. She knows ML and he goes to her for help. She offers up the reward. Here's where it gets to be MOO. . .she had just recently started up her K94Cops organization. BS is on the board for that. She is in the fundraising mode. They had their first big fundraiser on 11/4 where they hauled in $500,000. BS was flown in from NYC for that. His name was used in the PR and he stood around and took pictures with the people that showed up for the fundraiser. So it's my opinion that any publicity for BS benefits Schiller's K94Cops organization. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a smart PR/fundraising move. I think that's her motive for keeping BS attached to this case and the national attention that it's receiving.

MOO

I'm filing that statement with my notes on the constitutional rights of the parents to have four different criminal defense attorneys. Both points are accurate but need to be reviewed.

...If she still believes the parents to be innocent, she has a screw loose.

You're actually accusing posters here of having a screw loose then. As well as a number of other people I'm sure. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

It's not your money, I'm not sure why you care.

You're actually accusing posters here of having a screw loose then. As well as a number of other people I'm sure. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

It's not your money, I'm not sure why you care.

I am not accusing posters. I am accusing Schiller. I also am allowed to have an opinion and my opinion is she has a screw loose.

She has hired Stanton and may have hired Joe T. also. You bet I care. Neither of these two are in this to find baby Lisa...and that is a fact, being disguised as security and consulting.

I haven't seen one poster ever post they believe DB is innocent.

This is my take on it, so MOO. . .

Kristi Schiller is involved in a lot of philanthropy. I don't think she is a bad person or has any nefarious motives. She knows ML and he goes to her for help. She offers up the reward. Here's where it gets to be MOO. . .she had just recently started up her K94Cops organization. BS is on the board for that. She is in the fundraising mode. They had their first big fundraiser on 11/4 where they hauled in $500,000. BS was flown in from NYC for that. His name was used in the PR and he stood around and took pictures with the people that showed up for the fundraiser. So it's my opinion that any publicity for BS benefits Schiller's K94Cops organization. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a smart PR/fundraising move. I think that's her motive for keeping BS attached to this case and the national attention that it's receiving.

MOO

It doesn't appear to be a good PR move to me. How is this contribution of hers to DB's defense helping her image or K94cops?

JT will not say how he is getting paid. He did say the couple HIRED him. He is getting paid. He states he was hired to counsel the couple through the investigation. Second paragraph to bottom.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/baby-lisa-irwins-parents-joe-tacopina_n_1016594.html

But we don't know who is paying him, that's the point, we're lumping everyone in together as all being part of the benefactor's doing. Can we accuse this benefactor of just being in it to help to cover for DB if we don't even know that she's paying JT?

How did JT get paid in the Melanie McGuire and Joran VDS cases?

As far as BS, he has said in the media that he isn't working for anyone other than BL, that may sound like bull**** to us but is it possible that this is what the benefactor believes?

I am not accusing posters. I am accusing Schiller. I also am allowed to have an opinion and my opinion is she has a screw loose.

She has hired Stanton and may have hired Joe T. also. You bet I care. Neither of these two are in this to find baby Lisa...and that is a fact, being disguised as security and consulting.

Others in this thread have speculated why she may have hired Stanton, none of which sounds nefarious. There's no confirmation if she hired JT.

She's concerned about the baby. Why does there have to be some sort of conspiricy about it?

But we don't know who is paying him, that's the point, we're lumping everyone in together as all being part of the benefactor's doing. Can we accuse this benefactor of just being in it to help to cover for DB if we don't even know that she's paying JT?

How did JT get paid in the Melanie McGuire and Joran VDS cases?

As far as BS, he has said in the media that he isn't working for anyone other than BL, that may sound like bull**** to us but is it possible that this is what the benefactor believes?

She's paying Bill S. who brought in JT. Maybe JT is getting paid with Fairy Dust..

It doesn't appear to be a good PR move to me. How is this contribution of hers to DB's defense helping her image or K94cops?

Well, I just think it is more about attaching a "celebrity" to her organization. And by putting BS on this case, with it's national coverage, it boosts his "celebrity" status. . .good or bad. People might be more willing to pay $200 bucks a plate to be in the same room with him and pick his brain, then if he was a no-name. Schiller gets to be detached enough to not have to have an opinion on the case. She can just say. . .well idk, but BS is on the case. JMHO

Others in this thread have speculated why she may have hired Stanton, none of which sounds nefarious. There's no confirmation if she hired JT.

She's concerned about the baby. Why does there have to be some sort of conspiricy about it?

Regardless of her reasons for hiring Stanton. Look at him now. What is he doing to advance the case. He is not investigating anything and has changed his title to Security Consultant. By now, she should have a very good idea of what he does.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, BTW. I am calling her either nutty or she is in this to protect DB. That is where I stand.

She is going to have to come out and take a stand. She is feeling the waters a little right now by getting her to kinda talk to LE. If her name gets published, she may have to clean this up and say she is getting DB in to the station to talk. Till she drops Joe T and Bill S., she remains at the top of the leader board as a supporter of DB.

If she was concerned about the baby, she would have made sure the parents cooperated with the police instead of hiding behind a security consultant and the Donald Trump of the Legal Bar.

Regardless of her reasons for hiring Stanton. Look at him now. What is he doing to advance the case. He is not investigating anything and has changed his title to Security Consultant. By now, she should have a very good idea of what he does.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, BTW. I am calling her either nutty or she is in this to protect DB. That is where I stand.

She is going to have to come out and take a stand. She is feeling the waters a little right now by getting her to kinda talk to LE. If her name gets published, she may have to clean this up and say she is getting DB in to the station to talk. Till she drops Joe T and Bill S., she remains at the top of the leader board as a supporter of DB.

How do you know she's even funding these people? How do you know she's still paying BS? Maybe she doesn't even have a part in this anymore and is watching it unfold just like you are. You are making her out to be some mastermind behind a desk pulling the strings, like the Godfather or something.

If she was concerned about the baby, she would have made sure the parents cooperated with the police instead of hiding behind a security consultant and the Donald Trump of the Legal Bar.

How exactly do you propose she 'make sure' the parents cooperated with LE? She offered up a reward for the child? What else do you want her to do?

She's paying Bill S. who brought in JT. Maybe JT is getting paid with Fairy Dust..

For some reason there seems to be an effort to separate Bill Stanton and ML from JT. Bill Stanton and ML were both in NY for the filming of the Dr. Phil show but their segments were made to appear they were not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710