BREAKING NEWS!!! Decision on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Maddie - I hope she can reveal her hiding place someday and justice can be done for her. Prayers sweet baby, may the angels look over you whereever you are and keep you safe.

Salem

It is being reported that it was the DNA matches that resulted in the arguido status.

NO Justice for Madeleine....sad day for children everywhere.
Clarence Beeks can get back to hijacking the crop reports now......oh sorry, I'm mixing fiction with, er, fact :crazy:

Well that's just about the worst possible outcome. I am steeling myself for the McCann media onslaught (hoping maybe they will find silence the bast option).

No indication of neglect charges, not to say the issue has gone away....

~travesty~

Well that's just about the worst possible outcome. I am steeling myself for the McCann media onslaught (hoping maybe they will find silence the bast option).

I don't know if I can stomach it Gatinho....I feel like crawling under a rock right now. I feel hopeless....

I am pretty sure they won't be charged with negligence. Sad state of affairs.

PLEASE guys lets pray Maddie can be found so she can get the justice she deserves!

Judging by past experience, I sadly fear this option won't figure....

Colomom, dear how are you handling it? I know this case means so much to you! :blowkiss:

Clarence:

They have damaged their good reputations.

The police MUST COOPERATE with them and give them all their evidence.

~no comment

Colomom, dear how are you handling it? I know this case means so much to you! :blowkiss:

Thanks my friend, for checking on me. I have to admit to you all that I am very despondent and I am crying and posting and reading and crying....

I am so sorry for Maddie and for children who just seem to be taken for granted by those that are supposed to love, nurture and protect them. My heart breaks for all the children we read about these days that are neglected and abused and killed. It is a very dark day indeed.

The McCanns should have been charged with neglect, at least. They admitted it!!! I don't understand. It really feels like evil wins.

I will mourn this day for a very long time.

:blowkiss: Thanks for being here you guys....

Clarence:

They have damaged their good reputations.

The police MUST COPOPERATE with them and give them all their evidence.

~no comment
pass the sick bucket..... he has a limited thesaurus and is more blustery than Mr Gradgrind in Hard Times..... I think this might be what the case needs, some time out and some serious behind the scenes investigation; it's not been dropped and the phrase "false sense of security" is nagging at me somewhat, you feel that?

I am pretty sure they won't be charged with negligence. Sad state of affairs.

PLEASE guys lets pray Maddie can be found so she can get the justice she deserves!

I agree SleuthMom - we all need to send prayers/positive thoughts to Maddie now. It appears the powers that be have managed to stall the wheels of justice.

I said it before, I'll say it again - I do not believe the McCanns are innocent in this. If the DNA id'd them, they can not be innocent, and I don't believe for a minute the interference had anything to do with the reputation of the FSS. I think it had more to do with interference from someone with some kind of power/money.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Hugs to all, and don't give up on Maddie. She deserves so much more.

Salem

Thanks my friend, for checking on me. I have to admit to you all that I am very despondent and I am crying and posting and reading and crying....

I am so sorry for Maddie and for children who just seem to be taken for granted by those that are supposed to love, nurture and protect them. My heart breaks for all the children we read about these days that are neglected and abused and killed. It is a very dark day indeed.

The McCanns should have been charged with neglect, at least. They admitted it!!! I don't understand. It really feels like evil wins.

This won't end here Colomom, I'm certain.... Our rules over here in the UK are so lax regarding neglect and also very arbitrary; coupled with the fact it happened abroad it's so so frustrating but sad to say, if you read our press, not unusual. I just feel there's more to come, and taking the focus (and the reason for having a 'PR spokesperson') off them might yield yet....
Hugs to you hon

shrine-1.gif

Maybe at the very least we should think that other parents on holiday will think twice (at least) before leaving their children sleeping on their own. So maybe there's good in everything if you look hard enough.

(((Colomom))) I know how dedicated you have been to Maddie- I am sorry the outcome is this disappointing news. It is indeed a dark day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5