Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 *4 arrested* #3

it was stated today during PreLim that Audrey was seen at Ex Boyfriend Aaron Bernals apartment the day before she went missing.
You are absolutely right:

Published February 28, 2022 1:09 PM
“Three witnesses took to the stand on Monday, including 2 Indio Police Officers and a former roommate who live in a home with [Aaron Fernando] Bernal in 2017.

The roommate said Bernal and Audrey Moran were seeing each other at the time May of 2017.

During the hearing on Monday, the roommate recalled the last time she saw Moran.

‘DA: Do you recall whether or not Audrey Moran had been over at the house around May 9th of 2017?

Witness: I don’t know the exact date, but I do knew she was at the house the day before she went missing.’" (BBM)
Preliminary hearing begins in murder of Coachella Valley couple - KESQ

Last edited:
Irrelevant to the outcome of the case but it states she was seeing one of the subjects. So was she dating both him and Johnathan?

It seems like she was dating Aaron and Jonathan at the same time. I wonder if Jonathan knew the suspects before he met Audrey, or if he met them through Audrey. And I am also curious if he knew that Audrey was seeing Aaron at the time.

Wonder what kind of drugs? Jonathan never struck me as a hard drug user but that’s pure speculation on my part. Was he reselling them? What kind of a botched deal happened? Still so many unanswered questions but this is a lot of new information.

Wonder what kind of drugs? Jonathan never struck me as a hard drug user but that’s pure speculation on my part. Was he reselling them? What kind of a botched deal happened? Still so many unanswered questions but this is a lot of new information.

a few months before they were named as suspects in the murders, two of them were arrested for meth, heroin, and a lot of coke. Idk if any of those drugs were related to the murders, but it doesn’t seem like these people were just selling dime bags of weed.

Jonathan Reynoso, Audrey Moran case: Why two people were arrested months before they were named suspects

it was stated on the second day of the prelim that it was a kilo of cocaine. not sure how true it is as many statements are being made.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back