CA CA - Davohnte Morgan, 28, left hotel for a walk, Mt. Shasta, 4 May 2020 *reward*

Newsbreak Article from 2023

This case remains unsolved, but recent developments have brought new leads and hope to uncover the truth behind his disappearance.

New Developments​

Surveillance Footage: Investigators obtained additional surveillance footage that reveals Davohnte's movements after 10:00 am on May 5, 2020.
Possible Witnesses: Several witnesses have come forward, reporting sightings of a man matching Davohnte's description in the vicinity of Mount Shasta in the days following his disappearance.
Cellphone Data: In a surprising turn of events, forensic experts have discovered that Davohnte's cellphone data was intentionally deleted shortly after he went missing.
Private Investigator's Findings: The private investigator hired by Davohnte's family has uncovered information suggesting that he may have been involved in some personal conflicts and financial troubles before his disappearance.

This is the most recent update with LE that I can find. It's from five months ago - Sgt Priddy is interviewed.
I have to say, while I understand MSPD is a one or two officer department - Priddy says over and over they have no resources or the time to investigate Davohnte's disappearance. Why can't they enlist the help of Siskiyou County Sheriffs Office or the CBI to help them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back