Identified! CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC* - Karen Marie Heverly

Presumably DNA ruled her out.

That said, if you take a look at the pic of RC JD’s teeth in message #106, you can see they don’t match with Julie’s. I had exactly the same kind of gappy teeth JES had, at the same age, and generally it’s only fixable with braces; they don’t ‘fill in’ later.

Presumably DNA ruled her out.

That said, if you take a look at the pic of RC JD’s teeth in message #106, you can see they don’t match with Julie’s. I had exactly the same kind of gappy teeth JES had, at the same age, and generally it’s only fixable with braces; they don’t ‘fill in’ later.
They'd not fully came in

<modsnip - reference was removed>

If both Julie and Jane Doe have DNA in CODIS and they were run against each other and ruled out, then they're not the same person. On a personal level I also don't see the resemblance but that's just MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now if we look at the teeth of the Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe. We see the front teeth are chipped and out of place. Overlapping. She DID receive a blow from blunt force trauma to the right-rear of her skull. I believe since there's signs of beating upon her head that her teeth could've easily been chipped and punched by the killer. If we line up the photo of the dentals of Julie Elizabeth Soracco to the Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe we get this comparison.
Now this photo of Julie's teeth is about 3 to 6 years prior to the year 1979. Julie's teeth haven't properly set in place yet. If we go consider that her front-teeth could've been broken in that struggle, ALL of the teeth line up.
They need to test that DNA thru OTHRAM.
Sorry, I don't see it. I have doubts about Julie's teeth would have developed in a pattern were one front teeth would slightly go over the other. Besides that I'm confident they ruled them out through DNA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also regarding the RCJD I don't think her socks were green. Those are white socks in that color photo.

Might be Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick.
Nancy was only 16 years old when she disappeared from Columbia Falls, Montana in 1976. She was a habitual runaway. Had ran away before to Los Angeles, California and been forced to return home when police called her family. She had just finished babysitting at a neighbor's house and was walking home when she never returned. Here's her Namus.
Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

She was 16 years old when she went missing in 1975. Brown hair and eyes. 5'1 to 5'2". About 100lbs at the time. The resemblance is uncanny.
I flipped horizontally the wonderful composite of Carl K's to compare facing the same way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-120349_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-120349_Gallery-01.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 6
If we look at Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick and observe the posting in the Charley Project's posting about her Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick – The Charley Project
It states "Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Nancy has burn scars on shoulders and a scar on her right arm between her shoulder and her elbow."
(Citing Charley Project's listing of Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick)
We can also observe on the unidentified female (Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe) No, facial trauma in her photos and minimal decomposition. The blood coming out of her ear is trailing down toward her neck.
Gravity works . That would mean she was found in either her back or right side. There's ZERO Blood pooling in the facial area and when the heart stops blood goes to the lowest point in a body.. In the post-mortem photos the unidentified shows dark grayish areas behind the shoulder area. That's the pooling of blood to the lowest point in the body. The scars that are reported in the posting could have not been visible due to decomp or discoloration of the skin and decomp of subcutaneous tissue nearest that area.

Dental comparison of Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick
to Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe.
Below is a comparison of the photo of the Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe (top) to Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick (bottom) taken from Nancy's right side so the right teeth would be larger.
It is congruent with the Doe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-122551_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-122551_Gallery-01.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 11
Facial comparison of Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick to Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe
Photos via the Charley Project's listing for Nancy Lynn Kirkpatrick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-122951_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-122951_Gallery-01.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220817-123209_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-123209_Gallery-01.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 7

MP sites list her eye color as hazel but this article describes them as “big brown eyes”.

I was looking for a match to someone else and came across Susan’s case again. Having recently viewed this Rancho Cucamonga Doe, I immediately saw a resemblance. It’s quite the distance but everything else fits pretty well! The chins look a bit different but that may be caused by her smiling. I usually try to compare with the PM photos, which I didn’t include as thumbnails here.

View attachment 358910View attachment 358911View attachment 358912
I mentioned this possible match on Nancy’s thread but I’m still not sure about it. Any thoughts? The consensus is something happened to Nancy there and soon after she was last seen. The problem is that it’s never been confirmed.

I mentioned this possible match on Nancy’s thread but I’m still not sure about it. Any thoughts? The consensus is something happened to Nancy there and soon after she was last seen. The problem is that it’s never been confirmed.
The DNA of both of these girls are available and likely in CODIS, so it's an automatic exclusion.

I was just about to point out the same thing. Also, I don't think the dentals really match that closely. They're pretty similar and only a forensic dentist could say for sure. Plus you'd think they'd mention if the UID had burn scars on her shoulders--though sometimes the most surprising details aren't included.

The DNA of both of these girls are available and likely in CODIS, so it's an automatic exclusion

I agree 100%.
That picture of Andria Bailey is from when she was very young, she looks 11 years old in that picture. She "allegedly" disappeared at the age of 16.
There HAS to be other photos of her closer to her date of disappearance.
I'm going to try and find them.

I agree 100%.
That picture of Andria Bailey is from when she was very young, she looks 11 years old in that picture. She "allegedly" disappeared at the age of 16.
There HAS to be other photos of her closer to her date of disappearance.
I'm going to try and find them.
Andria's DNA is in CODIS along with RCJD's DNA, so it's an automatic exclusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back