CA CA - San Diego, Rancho Bernardo hiking trail, WhtMale, Baby Doe, 2-4, UP51183, in duffel bag, 2004

I just read the link above for missing 4 year old Vincent Wayne Beer. I lived in that exact zip code (92116) in the late 1980s and 1990s, and I have never heard of this missing child. It makes me wonder if it was a parental abduction, rather than a stranger abduction. Abductions by strangers tend to get a LOT of press. Of course, this child in the duffle bag could have been put there by either a stranger or by a non-stranger, so it may not be relevant. I now live very close to where this unknown child's body was found. I would love to see this case solved.

He was not dressed properly at all. 3 jersey shirts stacked but no undershirt, sweater, jacket what you would normally expect. Screams neglect and abuse to me.

“Through many years and many cold case investigations we were ultimately able to come up with a partial DNA profile,” said Adams.
If Baby Doe can be identified his DNA will be able to confirm the identity of his mother, and possibly his father as well, Adams said.''

“We are hoping by showing photos of the clothing, someone will either recognize a family member that wore the clothing or can lead us to someone that maybe we can go talk to and help us identify Baby Doe,” Adams said.
Also in the bag was an adult-sized, green winter jacket with black and red paint stains on it and a rather unique adult-sized sweatshirt that had “Kamikaze Racing Team” imprinted on it.''
1713661531505.png

1713661458801.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member