CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another presser at 3:30. Will miss it - have to be in class then. They took lots of stuff from the Church and appeared to do a very extensive search.

Originally Posted by chicagofa13
This article quotes a church member saying the suitcase was stolen from the church. Was supposed to go in a rummage sale. Sorry if this was already posted!

snip...Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and its pastor, Lane Lawless, are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun loving kind of guy that he is," Williams said.

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.
...snip

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html
I thought I would bring this forward.

As another poster said...it was supposed to go TO the church so it could mean it was taken from the mhp (or not stolen at all) and another poster mentioned it could be someone covering up for themselves or someone else.

That's okay; it's a highly emotional issue and, besides, my little theory is a bit far-fetched---although none of the "fetched" ones have shone a light on much yet, LOL.

Did you mention yesterday you'd heard duct tape to have been found on the child? Was there a source for that, or did I miss it?

Brainstorming is what it's ALL about!!!!!:blowkiss:
No, I have not heard of duct tape....
Except I wondered if she was assaulted at MHP it seems like she might have screamed...and someone could have heard. I am leaning more toward the assault and murder occurred at irrigation ditch.

Doesn't Baptist churches have pools inside for baptism? I wonder who has access to the church? Most churches do lock their doors at night....
I thought I heard on the news there was an arrest but haven't heard anything yet

Thank you. I guess I'm just pretty emotionally caught up in this, and I get tired of the Sgt. having to say there's nothing. I know they can't tip their hand. But he's having to say things like "there's no evidence of a body" when clearly on video they're putting a BODY BAG into a van. Soooo, I just can't bring myself to believe anything that he does say at this point, KWIM?

Please help us figure out the house map. Do you live near that area?
Can you help us figure out the church/people/connection? Rumors in town?
Anything to help us sleuth? TIA

Another presser at 3:30. Will miss it - have to be in class then. They took lots of stuff from the Church and appeared to do a very extensive search.

Is that CA time??? 6:30 EST????

Salem, Excellent point!
I agree, whoever made the comment that their luggage was stolen the same day of the child's disappearance and they reported the stolen suitcase to the LE, is lying to cover for someone or themselves...imo

Quote:
By The Record
April 08, 2009 2:05 PM
Sheneman said investigators are still awaiting a report from medical examiners on a cause of death, and he could not provide a timeline.

He also sought to dispel speculation about the origins of the suitcase. He would not confirm any speculated links between the suitcase and the mobile home park or a nearby church that was searched Tuesday.
Sheneman said investigators have NO report of a missing suitcase.

Then Sheneman or whoever, needs to speak with fellow church member Mr. Williams and the "She" he references ASAP!!! IMO, if they haven't even spoke to police about this, then it's more confirmation to me that the suitcase being stolen was made up after the fact.

(snip)
Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and its pastor, Lane Lawless, are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun loving kind of guy that he is," Williams said.

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

Doesn't Baptist churches have pools inside for baptism? I wonder who has access to the church? Most churches do lock their doors at night....
I thought I heard on the news there was an arrest but haven't heard anything yet

Yes. Most Baptist sub-denominations, large and small, practice full immersion. There are various kinds of pools and tanks for inside use.

I have two young girls that play softball. My husband coaches them. There are so many children that do not have Fathers in their lives. Some of those girls will hug him and he said he hates not to hug them back but he's scared people will take it the wrong way. He usually just pats them on top of the head.

I understand how he feels. You know, until now my rule of thumb was that if a man has kids participating in the event, like a sport, then it makes sense that he would want to be involved but if not, I'm more suspicious. But now, I'm just all around paranoid. This guy who was arrested 2 months ago had three young kids! It's very frustrating that nothing seems safe anymore.

Then Sheneman or whoever, needs to speak with fellow church member Mr. Williams and the "She" he references ASAP!!! IMO, if they haven't even spoke to police about this, then it's more confirmation to me that the suitcase being stolen was made up after the fact.

(snip)
Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and its pastor, Lane Lawless, are being wrongfully targeted.

big is mine...ITA... and it sounds so detailed what Williams says but at the same time so "off" that it sounds like an embelishment told to him

I agree, Suzi!! How difficult would it have been to hand the article to LE and say, "You should really go talk to him since he seems to know about the suitcase rumor source!"~

This is my first post so please bear with me. If I could post another photo I would - but not sure how.

I don't believe that #34 is correct on this map. If you follow logically on the outside row of the park - #7 and #20 seem correct. Continue with this in the same manner back to the entrance. The last house number would be #47 (at the other side of the entrance to #1).

#48 would start in the middle on Peach to #57 (Lawless) at the end of the row. #58 starts at the end of Cantu's street up to #67. Across from Cantu's begins #68 down to #72. #73 begins at the end of Apricot up to #77. #78 begins at the top of Apricot down to #87. #88 starts at the end of Apple up to #97 (corner of Apple and Orchard).

And it is my understanding that Lawless is #57, Sinclair is #43, Slayter is #61, Wohler is #81. Thus #57 & #61 are in the direction Sandra turned to in the video tape.

JDB - can you validate this? TIA

I apologize if this has already been addressed - I'm trying to catch up and looked through the rest of the thread quickly.

Forget it - JDB, you said you lived in a MHP, not necessarily this MHP. Duh. Sorry.

(snip)

If this IS true..
It shows a great deal of calculation....The suitcase would be full of SOMEONE else's DNA, prints, etc....
Very sinister....as was the dump site IMO...
Sargent said he lived in Tracy 9 years and NEVER been down this road!!

IIRC Sandra could only be ID by clothes and dental...........getting back to someone who posted about pesticides and decaying quickly........like in CAYLEE/kc case.........

Brainstorming is what it's ALL about!!!!!:blowkiss:
No, I have not heard of duct tape....
Except I wondered if she was assaulted at MHP it seems like she might have screamed...and someone could have heard. I am leaning more toward the assault and murder occurred at irrigation ditch.

This is where I got the "duct tape" echo:
Aside from duct tape over the mouth...
If the crime/s occurred in the shed...how would people have NOT heard something, especially at that time of day???
(your Thread 5, #251, post yesterday)

Knew I'd heard it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members