Case File 2882DFAB

CHeath.jpg

Cathy Honner Heath
Missing since January 20, 1981 from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance
: 33 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7" (170 lbs; 135 lbs. (61 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Not known.
AKA: Kathy Katai; Kathy Bosley; Kathy Hinrichs

Circumstances of Disappearance
Cathy Heath as not been seen since 1981. The police investigation regarding her disappearance remains open.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

RCMP Calgary

Major Crimes Unit
403-699-2644

Agency Case Number: 1997-0971

Source Information:
Alberta Missing Persons

I was researching her on the net and there is a missing persons group who said she was married to Ghost Riders biker gang member Jeffrey Heath. I googled him and he did have a wife named Kathy Heath. Lethbridge Herald newspaper states all three disappeared and Kathy is the only one never found. I can't tell if her husband was found alive or dead, and I can't find a picture of his wife to confirm it's her.

I was researching her on the net and there is a missing persons group who said she was married to Ghost Riders biker gang member Jeffrey Heath. I googled him and he did have a wife named Kathy Heath. Lethbridge Herald newspaper states all three disappeared and Kathy is the only one never found. I can't tell if her husband was found alive or dead, and I can't find a picture of his wife to confirm it's her.
Is this the one you are referring too?
Cathy Heath, 33- Missing from Lethbridge, AB, 20 January 1981

I wonder what people think about this Jane Doe. She was hit by a car in Louisiana almost a year later. She looks very similar, and her clothes were thought to be from a French speaking area because of the tags. Which is also a Canadian thing afaik?
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
44UFLA

Attachments

• Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7

Edmonton Journal article:

EDMONTON JOURNAL. Wednesday, May 27, 1981 C19 Affordable may mean $100,000 Bodies still missing LETHBRIDGE (CP) Police are still mystified by a case in which a man has confessed to murdering three people whose bodies have never been found. Jeffery Heath, 31, Kathy Heath, 33, both of East Wenatchee, and Kenneth Solmon, 25, of Yakima, have been missing from the Lethbridge area since February. Steven Lee Hauden-schild, 25, originally from California, has said he killed the three people who were linked to an American motorcycle club. But police have not uncovered any trace of the trio despite three months of investigation.

The Vancouver Sun from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

The Vancouver Sun from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada​

SAT, APRIL 11, 1981

BIKER SENTENCED TO LIFE IN KILLING LETHBRIDGE, Alberta (AP)-Steven Lee Haudenschild, a motorcycle gang member who claims he killed three Washington state residents, has been sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of a former Lethbridge motorcycle gang president Prosecutor Vaughan Hartigan told the court Hau-denschild revealed the details of the March 4 murder after being arrested March 19 by Vancouver police. Haudenschild pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the March 4 shooting death of Charles Drager of the Ghost Riders motorcycle gang. Drager was killed in a north Lethbridge house. In his confession, Haudenschild also said he killed Jeffery and Kathy Heath of East Wenatchee, 31 and 33, respectively, and Kenneth Solmon, 25, of Yakima, between Feb.

5 and Feb. 20 after he had "fronted them $15,000 to come to Canada because the heat was on them." When they failed to repay the money, Haudenschild claims he ground their bodies into fertilizer pellets at the Lethbridge Rendering Plant, where he once worked. Hartigan said Haudenschild has not been indicted in those deaths because of the continuing investigation. Authorities in Canada and Port Angeles, have been trying to determine the veracity of Hauden-schild's confession to the supposed triple slaying. Police searched the Lethbridge Rendering Plant and the bottom of the Oldman River for remains of the bodies of the Heaths and Solmon but found nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back