CANADA Canada - Foot in size 11/12 white Reebok sneaker,Georgian Bay,Ont. Nov 2017

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2017/11/08/man-recounts-finding-detached-foot-in-shoe
"There was like a rock pile on the front of this cottage and it was right up in the rock pile," Mervyn said Wednesday in an interview. The shoe was about one metre from the water's edge, along the rocky shoreline.

He said it was a size 11 or 12 white Reebok sneaker, with its laces still tied. "The flesh looked, it was like white, so it was probably fairly old. And you could see the bone, the ankle bone sticking out of the shoe."

I am amazed at how many feet turn up alone. I wonder how many get actually matched up their bodies or to the other foot..and what is the percentage of feet that actually get matched up to missing people.

It looks like they've matched 8 of the 14 feet as of this May article (5th paragraph from bottom). That still leaves six which is pretty strange, I haven't heard anything close to six feet washing up anywhere else.
A 14th human foot — this one in a hiking boot — washes ashore in Canada
Oh wow great find snow leopard. they have matched that many!!
I wonder what the age group were? if they were male or female? And where they went missing from. That all would really be interesting to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back