CANADA Canada - James Walton, a.k.a. Michael De Bourcier, 27, Caledonia, ON, 2 Aug 1992

Hey everyone - this is tonight! Follow the clues via @dylanreibling @cbcdocs #FH

LOOKING FOR MIKE
Thursday March 3 @ 9:00pm
on CBC TV (main network)
http://www.cbc.ca/firsthand/episodes/looking-for-mike

The CBC re-broadcast the documentary on Thursday May 18th. I saw it for the first time. My attention was captured by the references to the real Michael De Bourcier. I live in Port Hardy where he died. I was curious about a few things in the film. The scene in the cemetery was clearly not in Port Hardy where the real Michael De Bourcier died. Was he buried someplace else? The interview with the father of the child also did not appear to be in Port Hardy. Was he living elsewhere when he was interviewed?

Dylan claims he hung out with Michael all the time yet when he asked him about the reference...it appears they were not together for those two weeks.

In 2000, the company was a start up ISP and Michael's desk was a cardboard box according to Dylan. The photo shows something entirely different with the caption: Photo of Michael de Bourcier c2000

I find it strange the police (and subsequently the PI) don't know where this person is buried if it only takes a phone call. The funeral service company may not tell Dylan (which again is odd because it is not a problem in the US for anyone to be given that info), but LE should have easy access.

I am finding a few discrepancies in Dylan's account of things. This sounds more like a made for TV movie or a series than an actual false identity case.
After watching the documentary, it is very obvious that Dylan is just a compassionate person hoping to find answers about about his friend and to give some closure to his friend's loved ones.

The last time James communicated with Dylan was when he asked him to apply as an emergency contact on his passport application. James was planning to go overseas to teach English after they were both laid off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back