Found Safe Canada - O’Driscoll-Zak sisters, 2 & 5, abduction by aunt & grandmother, Cochrane, 12 Mar 2021

From link above:
Simenik said Michael lied in conversations with the RCMP, telling officers he didn’t know where his granddaughters were and falsely cast blame on their father, telling officers “he believed Colin may have harmed (his daughters)”

In following this staged abduction I’m still shocked at the degree of wickedness displayed by this family and that was even before I knew the grandfather attempted to blame the children’s father for the girls‘ disappearance. Whether it be making serious false allegations or failing to follow court orders it’s as if they’re so arrogant that they believe they have the right to abide by their own code of conduct, completely lacking any and all moral boundaries. What did they achieve, other than create drama and waste police resources? What do their online supporters think of them now I wonder?

No apology for their actions, nothing. Just this sanctimonious blurb read by their lawyer.….

Lawyer Balfour Der read aloud a statement penned by Therese, stating she was too emotional to do it herself.

“In hindsight, I am deeply regretful that I failed to take into consideration that my action would have broken the law. That was never my intention,” Der read. “My greatest concern was protecting the girls … Even if there was only a minimal chance that custody would be reversed, I could never forgive myself for not choosing the girls’ safety as paramount.”

This may’ve been linked earlier, it’s a chronological records of the entire sorry saga from beginning to end, including O’Driscoll’s unsuccessful efforts to have the Judge removed from the child custody case.

All my opinion….

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back