CANADA Canada- Toronto, Etobicoke, waste management facility, UID adult male, transported by truck, 'which may have been from outside Toronto, 1 March 2024

dotr

Reaction score
March 3, 2024 10:40AM EST
''Police are investigating after the body of a man was discovered at a waste management facility in Toronto.
The Toronto Police Service’s (TPS) Homicide and Missing Person Unit was called to 260 New Toronto Street in Etobicoke, Ont. on Friday, the service confirmed to CTV News Toronto.
The deceased, an adult male, was believed to have been transported to the facility in a waste management truck, police said.
“Police are working to determine who he is and where the truck originated from, which may have been outside of Toronto,” a spokesperson for the service said Sunday.''

could this be Nathan?

I think thats a good option if the PMI fits. I dont think its been specified if the remains are skeletal or recently deceased.

Mar 3, 2024
Police are investigating after a man's body was found at a waste management facility in Etobicoke.

March 3 2024
''Investigators said the body of a man was believed to have been brought to the facility in a waste management truck. No other information has been released.

"Police are working to determine who he is and where the truck originated from, which may be outside of Toronto," said Const. Laura Brabant, spokesperson for the Toronto Police Service, in an email to CBC Toronto Sunday.

Toronto police's 22 Division, which covers Etobicoke, is leading the investigation, and the Homicide and Missing Persons Unit has been notified.

Investigators are asking anyone with information to contact them or submit a tip anonymously to Crime Stoppers''.

Hi Dotr, did they ever find the senior man last seen last summer or the summer before I think around St. Clair and Allen Road? My sister looked for him, and checked every day. Could this be him?

Hi Dotr, did they ever find the senior man last seen last summer or the summer before I think around St. Clair and Allen Road? My sister looked for him, and checked every day. Could this be him?
Are you thinking of this sadly, still missing man?

Are you thinking of this sadly, still missing man?
Yes :( so very sad I can't imagine what happened. :confused: he was seen on a camera on my sisters street not long after he disappeared

March 8 2024
1709993308643.png
''A death investigation at a Toronto waste management site has now been turned over to the Waterloo Regional Police Service.
On March 1, a male body was found at the garbage and recycling facility at 260 New Toronto St. in Etobicoke, Ont. The Toronto Police Service’s Homicide and Missing Person Unit was called to the property around 8:30 a.m.
They told CTV News that it’s believed the deceased was transported to the facility in a waste management truck.''

Horrible.
March 12 2024
https://kitchener.citynews.ca/2024/...-cambridge-boy-found-in-etobicoke-waste-site/
1710253924575.png
The family on the page have identified the teen has Malakye Chevrier.

“Malakye was not just a son; he was the light of our lives, a beacon of joy and love that illuminated every corner of our existence,” said the family on the page.
“His infectious laughter and compassionate heart touched the lives of all who knew him, leaving behind a legacy of warmth and kindness that will forever echo in our hearts.”
Malakye’s mother, Brandy Jessica, said in a Facebook post that he had been missing since Feb. 26. Waterloo Regional Police posted on social media that he was missing on March 4, and said they were no longer searching for him on March 7.''

'A Cambridge family is devastated over the loss of their 15-year-old son and brother Malakye and is questioning how the teen's body ended up at a Toronto waste management site.'
Jessica notes that Malakye would ride his bike to the local Tim Hortons and talk with people, having great conversations. Since his passing, multiple people have contacted her and let her know how her son brightened their day and gave them someone to talk to when no one would listen.

"He would see someone pulling a cart with a bunch of stuff in it and he would see them as a person first and not the situation they are in," she said. "It didn't matter if they were homeless or whatever, he would judge them by what's in their heart."

Horrible.
March 12 2024
View attachment 489906
The family on the page have identified the teen has Malakye Chevrier.

“Malakye was not just a son; he was the light of our lives, a beacon of joy and love that illuminated every corner of our existence,” said the family on the page.
“His infectious laughter and compassionate heart touched the lives of all who knew him, leaving behind a legacy of warmth and kindness that will forever echo in our hearts.”
Malakye’s mother, Brandy Jessica, said in a Facebook post that he had been missing since Feb. 26. Waterloo Regional Police posted on social media that he was missing on March 4, and said they were no longer searching for him on March 7.''

'A Cambridge family is devastated over the loss of their 15-year-old son and brother Malakye and is questioning how the teen's body ended up at a Toronto waste management site.'
Jessica notes that Malakye would ride his bike to the local Tim Hortons and talk with people, having great conversations. Since his passing, multiple people have contacted her and let her know how her son brightened their day and gave them someone to talk to when no one would listen.

"He would see someone pulling a cart with a bunch of stuff in it and he would see them as a person first and not the situation they are in," she said. "It didn't matter if they were homeless or whatever, he would judge them by what's in their heart."
So sad! He was so young! I wonder what happened?

''WRPS have confirmed to CambridgeToday that they are no longer treating this as a homicide investigation, but Jessica doesn't understand how they came to this conclusion.

"I know he didn't crawl into a bin and die, something had to happen to him," she said. "Someone knows something and I won't rest until there is justice for my son."
''Chris Iden, communications officer with WRPS said in an email to CambridgeToday that, out of respect for the investigation, they are not providing details.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back