Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the longer FKC stays hidden, the less interest the public shows toward her. Even NG, JVM and Dr. Drew are running stories now that don't involve FKC or any of the Anthonys. I feel that the small window of opportunity for FKA to tell her story for a big price and for the public to really want to hear from her was immediatly after her release from jail. I think that window of opportunity is almost closed for her now and I think JB senses this and is desparate to get something going because he knows interest has almost dwindled down to nothing. I may be completely wrong, but I think now that the shock of the verdict has worn off, most of us just want her to disappear and I think the major networks sense that. MOO!

Exactly Cowboy; that is why I think the deal is almost surely done. Baez was not here to see New York. He was here within days of the verdict. I don't know what else we need to see that there is an interview being bought and sold.

im not disagreeing with you at all though on the part that it will be watched by a certain segment of society... i just dont understand why.

Because she is guilty and the world knows it and everyone wants to watch her lie about it. It is interesting to sit and watch a known killer speak and such an obvious one who got off with murder. People want to see that.

If they didn't, Baez would not be here, NBC would not have paid for the Mandarin for his ENTIRE stay here. Matt Lauer would not have met with him and the beat goes on and on and on.

Okay, i am about to duck and hide from the rocks that might be thrown!

I would watch an interview. I want to know what she has to say. I am not ashamed of that. And i believe that many of those that say they wouldn't watch likely will. JMO

No need to duck and hide here Justanother. I am right beside you.:seeya:

I know! I read about a protest planned for Monday morning organized by some unknown PA resident. I could not find more about it...I would consider taking a ride up the Jersey turnpike from here (Philly) if I had more details.

I sent you the link for the page with more info.

I concur.

If there is one thing out society has proven over the years, is that we will watch a trainwreck despite ourselves. No matter how many people get outraged, people will still watch if only because it's outrageous. Never underestimate the american public's consumption of all things in the media.

Hey, it works for Jersey Shore, right?

If there is one thing out society has proven over the years, is that we will watch a trainwreck despite ourselves. No matter how many people get outraged, people will still watch if only because it's outrageous. Never underestimate the american public's consumption of all things in the media.

Hey, it works for Jersey Shore, right?

Apparently, even though Jersey Shore is "unwatchable" imo. Saw a minute of it and never went back.

This interview is a different story.

The one thing that speaks the truth to me is that after three years of non-stop talking to whoever would listen, NOT ONE OF THE ANTHONYs has spoken directly since the verdict. It is all about getting paid. So much for any of them caring about JUSTICE.

The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

Probation requires directly meeting, on a regular schedule, with a probation officer for the whole year. That has yet to be done, in or out of jail, correct?

The one thing that speaks the truth to me is that after three years of non-stop talking to whoever would listen, NOT ONE OF THE ANTHONYs has spoken directly since the verdict. It is all about getting paid. So much for any of them caring about JUSTICE.

The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

Probation requires directly meeting, on a regular schedule, with a probation officer for the whole year. That has yet to be done, in or out of jail, correct?

I hope something can be done, but I'm losing faith. :(

The one thing that speaks the truth to me is that after three years of non-stop talking to whoever would listen, NOT ONE OF THE ANTHONYs has spoken directly since the verdict. It is all about getting paid. So much for any of them caring about JUSTICE.The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

bbm, not sure what you mean. They could be paid to speak now if they chose.

She served her probation while she was in jail. KC's probation ended in January of this year. jmo

She served her probation while she was in jail. KC's probation ended in January of this year. jmo

It was meant to be served and "under direct supervision" of an assigned probation officer. It is unclear if she had "an assigned and supervised probation." It is clear that it was ordered to start upon her release from incarceration.

As to the A's not speaking directly, since the verdict: They could have done so for free but they are just trying to get the highest possible monetary compensation. That speaks volumes as to what they are really concerned about and it is not Caylee or Justice.

It was meant to be served and "under direct supervision" of an assigned probation officer. It is unclear if she had "an assigned and supervised probation." It is clear that it was ordered to start upon her release from incarceration.

As to the A's not speaking directly, since the verdict: They could have done so for free but they are just trying to get the highest possible monetary compensation. That speaks volumes as to what they are really concerned about and it is not Caylee or Justice.

I disagree. That was no act by Cindy on the stand. Caylee's murder has destroyed a part of her.

How do we know she isn't in Orlando, serving probation? A person on probation can get travel permits, and is allowed to leave the area with permission. And rarely does one on probation for a year be required to meet their probation officer. Usually, after 9 months of following the rules, they are allowed to mail in their forms.

Just got a tweet from Vinnie. Guess who is going to pay #Casey Anthony 1.5 mil for more lies?...No One..

Does this mean that NBC has passed as well ?

A quick search on DOC Florida supervised offenders shows no listing for FCA. I guess that means she is not on probation. I have a feeling this will soon be resolved, one way or another...

For those of us who doubted the Casey mask on Ebay could sell for that much..
For those who of us may be fed up with news media's lack of fact checking...
I have been checking the seller's feedback profile, and lo and behold, the almost million dollar (Gator fan) bidder left feedback for the mask seller.

Something to the effect that the mask seller should be ashamed of himself for trying to profit off a child's death.

I would bet most of the bidders after 1 or 2 K were fakes, and probably those outraged.
Sellers beware!

USA Today and others are printing stories that say the mask did sell for almost a million...that is shameful! IMO

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...er-1-million-for-an-interview/1#uslPageReturn

You are right and I didn't doubt the bids were due to outrage.

Here's the feedback from the winning bidder. Wonder how long before anyone retracts that little tidbit?

'You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to profit off a childs death!!! Buyer: Member id xxxxxx ( Feedback Score Of 81) Jul-28-11 15:19
CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE (#260823841484) US $999,900.00 '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member