Casey is dating man with daughter who doesn’t care about her past

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Casey Anthony - the mom famously acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter - was seen on a date in a Florida bar with a new man who says he is unconcerned by her past.

Antony Karagiannis, 38, was spotted on a date with Anthony in Bru's Room in West Palm Beach. Anthony was found not guilty of murdering two-year-old Caylee in 2011 after a highly publicized trial that shocked America.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....date-new-boyfriend-says-doesnt-care-past.html

I can’t believe her boyfriend is disinterested and doesn’t care about her past when he has a daughter of his own.

We’ve seen too many cases in which parents are more interested in their new love interest than in protecting their child. I hope the child’s mother seeks a protection order of some kind to prevent Casey from having contact with the child!

We’ve seen too many cases in which parents are more interested in their new love interest than in protecting their child. I hope the child’s mother seeks a protection order of some kind to prevent Casey from having contact with the child!

I’m hoping the same and also that she doesn’t end up pregnant.

The most infuriating part of this situation is that if the Father has joint custody, the Mother, of the child, can't do anything about it.

Casey Anthony was found "Not Guilty" of murdering her child. Based on a court of law, she could go get a job at a daycare. As if that isn't messed up, I don't know what is...

So, the Mother could attempt to get her child away from CA, but really wouldn't have any legal standing. Ugh. Men will take interest in almost any creature.

I have no concerns for the life of that child. I don't think Casey's a maniacal mass murderer. She killed Caylee, no doubt, but I don't think she's after any other kids, particularly if they're not her own. I can't believe I just said that, I'm NOT defending her, believe me!!! But I just don't think she's sitting around trying to figure out which child to kill next.

Do I think Casey is a child-serial killer who sits around fantasizing, planning, plotting, and scheming to abduct and kill children? No. However, I do believe that if a child should interfere with Casey being seen and treated as #1 to a significant other - including money and time diverted from her to the child - and Casey feeling that their freedoms are being curtailed because of the responsibilities of a child, then yes, I do believe that Casey would suggest that her and the child have a "day of bonding" at the beach. It was a viable option once and it could very well be a viable option again, especially since she got away it!

Do I think Casey is a child-serial killer who sits around fantasizing, planning, plotting, and scheming to abduct and kill children? No. However, I do believe that if a child should interfere with Casey being seen and treated as #1 to a significant other - including money and time diverted from her to the child - and Casey feeling that their freedoms are being curtailed because of the responsibilities of a child, then yes, I do believe that Casey would suggest that her and the child have a "day of bonding" at the beach. It was a viable option once and it could very well be a viable option again, especially since she got away it!

What happens to *daughter if boyfriend pays more attention to *daughter than Casey? Or if *daughter doesn't always like Casey? If she sasses her? Pouts? Wants daddy to herself?

I hope he isn't the custodial parent and the visits are short.

Casey likes cute puppies and kids short-term I think. Caylee made it almost 3 years. That's longer than any of her jobs.

I have no concerns for the life of that child. I don't think Casey's a maniacal mass murderer. She killed Caylee, no doubt, but I don't think she's after any other kids, particularly if they're not her own. I can't believe I just said that, I'm NOT defending her, believe me!!! But I just don't think she's sitting around trying to figure out which child to kill next.

I agree. She isn't a maniac who can't control herself. IMO, she premeditated Caylee's murder. Killing another child would be too much of a drag for her. She's too lazy to want to go through the legal system again.

She'll just find another way to make the guy's life miserable if he ever crosses her. I could see her running to the tabloids with some rumors, maybe claim he sexually assaulted her. Or she'll just rob him blind and use him until she's sucked him dry of all assets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back