Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of her lies mingling with the truth..I read that chloroform can cause convulsions and tongue biting. I find it interesting this is what she is claiming is happening to her. Perhaps thats what she saw when and if she gave it to Caylee.

respectfully bbm - KC seemed to love playing the "little piece of truth + the huge load of bull$#%&" game to her family.. and they all played along with her, trying to find that little wee piece of truth mixed in.. Never calling her out, just tip toeing around her and hoping to work out the little clue she dropped !!

I think that they put up with the lies to keep Caylee around. She could have dragged Caylee from one house(man) to anothers for the rest of her life. They put up with the bad to keep the good in their lives. Honestly I really do believe that they never ever thought Casey could do such a thing if in fact she did. Cindy thought she had her figured out..IMO

Law Enforcement has been very vocal about Casey consistently lying to them from the onset of the investigation. Please list what we believe to be lies told to LE and others concerning the disappearance of Caylee, her daughter.

Good thing this thred is called Caseys Lies, cause if it was Caseys Truths..It woulda never taken off. :waitasec:

Sad but I think she believes what she says is the truth. So when she says things in a "backwords kinda way" that would mean the opposite of what she states would actually be the truth.:crazy:

I think....

More of Casey's Lies: She wrote in her jail letters that Cindy obtained the Chloroform for her from the clinic she worked at. 1) Cindy did NOT work at a clinic. She worked at a Home Health Agency. 2) The Home Health Agency (Gentiva) would NOT stock Chloroform, therefore Cindy did NOT obtain the chloroform for Casey from the clinic she worked at!

Jail visitation with CA and GA

You can look in Charlotte. I know Zanny’s home is in North Carolina

My guess is the molestation is another lie. KC gets right up there to the line without actually saying she was abused but feels it must have happened. Then leaves her baby girl in the home with the very people she is accusing. I would think if you had been abused, as she states, by two members of her own family things would not be foggy by the age of 12....you would remember every detail. I have only had one experience with an attempt attack of a sexual nature (year's, I mean years ago) and I still remember every detail down to what the weather was like that day, what I was wearing and the question (still in my mind) did what I have on provoke the attack. So I am suspicious that she can't and does not give specifics, just a general statement.

If what KC says is untrue it not only affects her family but every woman on the face of the earth who actually has been assaulted and is not believed. Shame, shame, shame on her. It sounds more like a defense tactic to me and I am sure that question was asked of her by her team and she repeated the story she told JG. She had an out with Jesse, a way out of that house if abuse was true to protect herself and protect her child. So her child was getting more attention than her, que for her to move on but not leave home. JMO

BBM

Lambchop I can tell you from my very own experiences as a child who suffered with such molestation and sexual assault by family members that at age 12 it was not foggy in the least. For me it all began at the age of 3 and went on for a very long time. I recalled every single detail very clearly and eventually suffered from horrific and very real flashbacks. Incidentally I attended a support group for many years through my therapist and can also say that this does seem to be true for almost all of us. I was out of the house and far, far away from my molesters as soon as I could get out. My children were never, ever, ever left alone or near these family members presence!!!

Interestingly enough when you look back at some of the jailhouse video visits it is oblvious that Casey had George wrapped around her little finger and they did have a very close relationship. Not the type of relationship or bond that one would have with a father who had molested her either! Seeing as Caylee was the apple of her grandpa's eye I find it difficult if not impossible to believe any of Casey's allegations and find it to be complete and utter nonsense. Casey and her defense team (if they're part of this) should be more than ashamed of themselves!

Lambchop I can tell you from my very own experiences as a child who suffered with such molestation by family members that at age 12 it was not foggy in the least. I recalled every single detail and eventually suffered from horrific flashbacks. Incidentally I attended a support group for many years through my therapist and can also say that this doesn seem to betrue for almost all of us.

My children were never, ever, ever left alone or near these family members presence!!!

Thank you for sharing that with us Anais. Yes, children who survive this type of abuse have scars on them for life. Not everyone gets the help they need. Many are too ashamed thinking somehow they brought it on themselves. It literally touches everyone in some way. We have to encourage our children to come forward about "good/bad touching" because somehow children know, they just need to know they have control.

Two children I know of were molested by their landlord who was permitted to have the children in his apartment by the mother. Eventually caught because the children spoke up his defense claimed the 3 year old seduced him. The outrage, as this was a further assault to them. This was a defense low to me until now.

jmo

Thank you for sharing that with us Anais. Yes, children who survive this type of abuse have scars on them for life. Not everyone gets the help they need. Many are too ashamed thinking somehow they brought it on themselves. It literally touches everyone in some way. We have to encourage our children to come forward about "good/bad touching" because somehow children know, they just need to know they have control.

Two children I know of were molested by their landlord who was permitted to have the children in his apartment by the mother. Eventually caught because the children spoke up his defense claimed the 3 year old seduced him. The outrage, as this was a further assault to them. This was a defense low to me until now.

jmo

BBM Lambchop so very true in your post above! Lovely and direct post, thanks so much.So very sad and true.

I can say that there was a time where I was so very ashamed of myself. I would never have shared not even in such a place as this. I kept my sick and deplorable secret even though my mother and other family members knew full well. The thing is I know all to well what it feels like to be called a liar. It took me a very long time to accept that I did not ask for this, nor did I bring this upon myself. I worked my arse off to overcome it and not let it define me as a person, a mother or wife.

I agree that it is indeed critical that every child be made aware and taught good touch/ bad touch at the very earliest in which they understand. Mine were right around 3 when I began to teach them. It saddens me and makes me physically ill each time I hear of a case like you state above. I am so ashamed that such is even allowed to go on in this country still!!!!

There is so much of it going on. The only way to stop it is to encourage our children to speak up if they are uncomfortable with the person. Don't make them hug people they don't want to and if their body language shows an alert that they are uncomfortable with certain people ask them why. Sometimes Uncle Joe just has a scarry face and that is all it is but we have to respect what our children say and not say, "You're just telling stories." Stories with too much detail are not stories.

Years ago it was unthinkable that family members would do such things to the children. But thankfully today more and more people are speaking up and alerting that this type of behavior was going on and that keeping things secrets had been encouraged. This is what upsets me with the A's. It's old school. Admit the obvious and say where can we go from here. KC is their daughter and they can stand by her but they can't help her by continuing to lie for her. The worst lie is trying to implicate someone else who is innocent.

jmo

In light of Maya's claim that KC regretted having Caylee...I am more convinced than ever that the biggest lie that KC told is that she planned on bearing and keeping Caylee.

-Hiding a pregnancy, think prom girl who threw her newborn in a trashcan, other stories of the like; See stats regarding concealing/denying pregnancy linked to filicides.

-Upon being discovered, she denied denied denied....called Caylee a tumor.

-Did not have the capacity to seek an abortion, maybe for moral reasons, but I believe it was for monetary reasons-Though Florida does permit late term abortions, CA had found out at some point and would not have allowed for that at that point in time (I would die if my daughter even considered a late term abortion, I am assuming CA would have felt the same way)

-Kio's claims regarding adopting Caylee

-KC's failure to take parental responsibility for Caylee port partum. A few cute photographs, some diaper changes and coming home to care for Caylee because her mother forced her to, does not make KC a good mother. Good moms would have had a means to take care of their child, maybe need a little help from parents here and there, have nesting instincts, etc.

Than Maya's statements. The way I am seeing it, Caylee's death was long overdue for KC, but her life at mom's with no job prevented her being able to "handle" the situation. This would have been abortion or infanticide if the stars had aligned for KC.

Does CA still think adoption was beneath them?

More of Casey's Lies: She wrote in her jail letters that Cindy obtained the Chloroform for her from the clinic she worked at. 1) Cindy did NOT work at a clinic. She worked at a Home Health Agency. 2) The Home Health Agency (Gentiva) would NOT stock Chloroform, therefore Cindy did NOT obtain the chloroform for Casey from the clinic she worked at!

re: bolded by me

Casey wrote this in a jail letter?? Then it should be a slamdunk!!! I did not see this when I read the letters.

re: bolded by me

Casey wrote this in a jail letter?? Then it should be a slamdunk!!! I did not see this when I read the letters.

Harmony, I don't see the letters coming into play. The prosection will have a hard time with their credibility on the stand. The defense will show these woman have an agenda, especially with finding out RA tried to sell her letters. MD may have more credibility due to her solving the murder case in which she confessed, that's a good thing but not one the prosecution should depend on, KWIM??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

There is so much of it going on. The only way to stop it is to encourage our children to speak up if they are uncomfortable with the person. Don't make them hug people they don't want to and if their body language shows an alert that they are uncomfortable with certain people ask them why. Sometimes Uncle Joe just has a scarry face and that is all it is but we have to respect what our children say and not say, "You're just telling stories." Stories with too much detail are not stories.

Years ago it was unthinkable that family members would do such things to the children. But thankfully today more and more people are speaking up and alerting that this type of behavior was going on and that keeping things secrets had been encouraged. This is what upsets me with the A's. It's old school. Admit the obvious and say where can we go from here. KC is their daughter and they can stand by her but they can't help her by continuing to lie for her. The worst lie is trying to implicate someone else who is innocent.

jmo

ITA, way too much of it happening these days. Now every day new reports. Priests, Pediatricians, and teachers the list is too long...........but you said it best above the importance of explaining to our children early on about feeling comfortable when being touched by any person. Always trusting them and believe what they are telling us.

Sorry to go O/T

In any case I for one do NOT believe for one second that either George or Lee molested Casey. From her own mouth she and Lee were very, very close, and again we see Casey express that she chooses her father above CA for her visit. It will be interesting to see now how CA and GA react besides their simple "denial" in terms of their support and continual lying and covering for Casey.

Is it possible for her does anyone believe she could actually tell a truth?

In light of Maya's claim that KC regretted having Caylee...I am more convinced than ever that the biggest lie that KC told is that she planned on bearing and keeping Caylee.

-Hiding a pregnancy, think prom girl who threw her newborn in a trashcan, other stories of the like; See stats regarding concealing/denying pregnancy linked to filicides.

-Upon being discovered, she denied denied denied....called Caylee a tumor.

-Did not have the capacity to seek an abortion, maybe for moral reasons, but I believe it was for monetary reasons-Though Florida does permit late term abortions, CA had found out at some point and would not have allowed for that at that point in time (I would die if my daughter even considered a late term abortion, I am assuming CA would have felt the same way)

-Kio's claims regarding adopting Caylee

-KC's failure to take parental responsibility for Caylee port partum. A few cute photographs, some diaper changes and coming home to care for Caylee because her mother forced her to, does not make KC a good mother. Good moms would have had a means to take care of their child, maybe need a little help from parents here and there, have nesting instincts, etc.

Than Maya's statements. The way I am seeing it, Caylee's death was long overdue for KC, but her life at mom's with no job prevented her being able to "handle" the situation. This would have been abortion or infanticide if the stars had aligned for KC.

Does CA still think adoption was beneath them?

Just Jayla I do believe you are right on the money! I could have seen Casey being one of those to commit infanticide etc. Excellent post!

I was looking in Wftv’s evidence archives on the case against Casey. Near the bottom I found Investigators Grill Casey parts 1 and 2. I listened to both parts again.

The detectives asked where did you drop Caylee off on June 9th? They mentioned June 9th a couple times, and they referenced 5 weeks ago several times. They had been misinformed about the date, the mix up being attributed to CA later. However, if they actually had looked at video footage from June 9th, and KC had dropped Caylee off on June 16th, then the tapes from June 9th would not have shown KC dropping Caylee off. I think the detectives were being deceptive to KC about ever looking at any videos, just trying to get her to tell the truth.

June 9th and or 5 weeks sounded confusing since 5 weeks is 35 days. CA’s 911 call was on the 15th of July, 31 days prior to that day would have been Saturday June 14th, Father’s day was Sunday June 15th 30 days prior to the 911 call, and Monday June 16th, allegedly the day Caylee disappeared would have been 29 days prior to the 911 call. So, now that I have thoroughly confused myself, I have a question, Did KC say she had not seen her daughter for 31 days on the same day CA made the 911 call? If that is correct then KC had not seen Caylee since Saturday June 14th, which would make CA the last one who had seen Caylee alive, except that would make GA/s statements that he saw Caylee and KC on the 16th a lie. Or, it hadn’t really been 31 days, as so often is referred to, but had been 29 days and GA was telling the truth and saw them on June 16th and KC was the last one known to have been with Caylee. Have I confused any one else as much as I have now confused myself LOL.

In listening to those tapes, it is apparent that KC had lied more than once. The thing that I found most interesting was the details about Zanny. If Zanny is a complete fabrication, as most believe, then KC is far and away the best, most convincing liar I have ever heard tell a tall tale. Not only did KC give the detectives many details about Zanny, not the kind of details you make up on the fly, but details that you have told repeatedly to other people, because those same other people confirmed that KC had told them the same things about Zanny, and this entire Zanny fabrication had been going on for years. Talk about living a lie, KC was definitely living the Zanny lie, if indeed no Zanny exists. If KC is a sociopath liar (or whatever the proper term is), then she simply incorporated this Zanny lie she had been living for a couple of years into her story while talking to the detectives. Since she had obviously been lying about Zanny for all this time, it would have been much harder for the detectives to trip her up in regards to Zanny. To top it all of, she has never admitted to Zanny not existing. Even after many months of incarceration, and having a DP hang over her head. As more than one poster has said, she will take her lies all the way to the grave. I’ve never met any liar who was that committed to sticking with their lies.

I was looking in Wftv’s evidence archives on the case against Casey. Near the bottom I found Investigators Grill Casey parts 1 and 2. I listened to both parts again.

The detectives asked where did you drop Caylee off on June 9th? They mentioned June 9th a couple times, and they referenced 5 weeks ago several times. They had been misinformed about the date, the mix up being attributed to CA later. However, if they actually had looked at video footage from June 9th, and KC had dropped Caylee off on June 16th, then the tapes from June 9th would not have shown KC dropping Caylee off. I think the detectives were being deceptive to KC about ever looking at any videos, just trying to get her to tell the truth.

June 9th and or 5 weeks sounded confusing since 5 weeks is 35 days. CA’s 911 call was on the 15th of July, 31 days prior to that day would have been Saturday June 14th, Father’s day was Sunday June 15th 30 days prior to the 911 call, and Monday June 16th, allegedly the day Caylee disappeared would have been 29 days prior to the 911 call. So, now that I have thoroughly confused myself, I have a question, Did KC say she had not seen her daughter for 31 days on the same day CA made the 911 call? If that is correct then KC had not seen Caylee since Saturday June 14th, which would make CA the last one who had seen Caylee alive, except that would make GA/s statements that he saw Caylee and KC on the 16th a lie. Or, it hadn’t really been 31 days, as so often is referred to, but had been 29 days and GA was telling the truth and saw them on June 16th and KC was the last one known to have been with Caylee. Have I confused any one else as much as I have now confused myself LOL.

In listening to those tapes, it is apparent that KC had lied more than once. The thing that I found most interesting was the details about Zanny. If Zanny is a complete fabrication, as most believe, then KC is far and away the best, most convincing liar I have ever heard tell a tall tale. Not only did KC give the detectives many details about Zanny, not the kind of details you make up on the fly, but details that you have told repeatedly to other people, because those same other people confirmed that KC had told them the same things about Zanny, and this entire Zanny fabrication had been going on for years. Talk about living a lie, KC was definitely living the Zanny lie, if indeed no Zanny exists. If KC is a sociopath liar (or whatever the proper term is), then she simply incorporated this Zanny lie she had been living for a couple of years into her story while talking to the detectives. Since she had obviously been lying about Zanny for all this time, it would have been much harder for the detectives to trip her up in regards to Zanny. To top it all of, she has never admitted to Zanny not existing. Even after many months of incarceration, and having a DP hang over her head. As more than one poster has said, she will take her lies all the way to the grave. I’ve never met any liar who was that committed to sticking with their lies.

Not only Zanny, but all the connections to Zanny, such as Zac and Juliette Lewis. Casey says on the 911 call that she last saw her daughter 31 days ago. I guess the date was not important to her..

Will Casey (via her defense team) have to come up with a definitive date that Caylee was missing/taken/killed? Or will they be able to skirt this issue throughout the trial?

Will Casey (via her defense team) have to come up with a definitive date that Caylee was missing/taken/killed? Or will they be able to skirt this issue throughout the trial?

The SA says that the last time Caylee was seen alive was June 16th 2008. No one in the Anthony camp seemed exactly sure when the child went 'missing' - they were pretty casual with their dates- the 9th, no the 16th etc..

My opinion is the defense team will do everything they can to skirt any issue that has a definitive date or result because that could back them into a corner. But having said that I don't know if they will be able to succeed.

The SA says that the last time Caylee was seen alive was June 16th 2008. No one in the Anthony camp seemed exactly sure when the child went 'missing' - they were pretty casual with their dates- the 9th, no the 16th etc..

I know, sooo sad for Caylee.

Blessings to Caylee in heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members