Casey's Peacock Documentary First Look

I've watched the entire series. What is most important here is finding out what GA was doing on that fateful day. IMO, what needs to happen is GA's cell records need to be pulled to see what his movements were on the day that Caylee went missing and in the week thereafter. At the trial YM said he never pulled GA's cell records because he didn't think they were important to the case. How wrong YM was. These records can, should and must be pulled. Then and only then, we will ALL know the truth about that day. Nothing less is acceptable in the name of justice for Caylee. This MUST be done. This will finally expose the truth to the light and every single one of us should want that for Caylee.

We already know enough to know the truth of who was responsible for Caylee's death. There's not any reasonable doubt about it.
This is not about reasonable doubt. This is about proving who lied about that day once and for all. Everyone should want that. No one should be afraid to learn the truth. It is available and it should be brought to light. If you are certain that Casey killed Caylee you SHOULD want this, even demand it! It is the one piece of evidence that probably would have won the trial for the prosecution if YM had just bothered to get it. It must be brought to light!

This is not about reasonable doubt. This is about proving who lied about that day once and for all. Everyone should want that. No one should be afraid to learn the truth. It is available and it should be brought to light. If you are certain that Casey killed Caylee you SHOULD want this, even demand it! It is the one piece of evidence that probably would have won the trial for the prosecution if YM had just bothered to get it. It must be brought to light!

I don't think any evidence would have won the trial for the prosecution with that horrible jury.

I don't think any evidence would have won the trial for the prosecution with that horrible jury.

With that godawful jury, I don't think any evidence would have won the trial for the prosecution.

Whoops, didn't mean to triple post, it was loading for so long, I didn't think my message was actually being posted. I would delete the duplicates but I don't see a way to.

Last edited:
She is a pathological liar. She admits she lied to the investigators, but now all of the sudden she is telling the truth??? That doesn't happen. She claims her dad abused her, but there are many photos of her with her dad smiling, sitting on his lap, laughing, etc. Doesn't look like someone who is intimidated by her dad for abusing her. Then, he suddenly stops and her brother begins to abuse her. Ummmm okay. Every criminal drops little tid bits of truth so her saying that Caylee felt cold and heavy, that is a truth. Everything else.... who knows. If Caylee accidentally drowned why would you try and cover it up??? None of it makes sense, but with what she did admit to (if it's true) incriminates her. I understand double jeopardy, but when you are mistakenly acquitted and later incriminate yourself, you should be able to be tried again because of a confession or new evidence. Its very irritating to see people be acquitted and go on living it up, making money off of the tragedy while there is no justice for Caylee. There is still no one being held accountable for what happened.

I've watched the entire series. What is most important here is finding out what GA was doing on that fateful day. IMO, what needs to happen is GA's cell records need to be pulled to see what his movements were on the day that Caylee went missing and in the week thereafter. At the trial YM said he never pulled GA's cell records because he didn't think they were important to the case. How wrong YM was. These records can, should and must be pulled. Then and only then, we will ALL know the truth about that day. Nothing less is acceptable in the name of justice for Caylee. This MUST be done. This will finally expose the truth to the light and every single one of us should want that for Caylee.
It should be done by George. If he isn't in some way complicit, he has everything to gain by pulling every record he can to show his activities and movements on that day.
Hold on! No one knows what day this supposedly happened, do they? Did Casey say what date this happened in the Peacock docudrama?
Casey could do it. She should know the exact date. But she wouldn't as I'm sure her "new family" of legal counsels would have advised her of self-incrimination.
But I love your idea, @Balthazar!

Does Casey's mom still speak to her and back her? Anyone know?

Does Casey's mom still speak to her and back her? Anyone know?
I've heard conflicting reports about Casey's contact with her family. These are the same people that NEVER held her accountable and believed her preposterous lies. I would not be shocked if they re-established contact and just ignored the horrific truth. She is such a persistent (I am not prepared to say skilled) liar that is constantly warping and changing her story, so it is likely that her family was at a malfunctioning laser lightshow level of being gaslit and will remain thus.

I will never support any platform that pays Casey. Just yuck. I take comfort in knowing that she KNOWS what she did, and no amount of lying or diversionary tactics are going to change that, ever. So, no thanks on the newest fiction.

My son was born a few months after Caylee, and he is graduating from high school in June. I am so sorry that Caylee's future was obliterated by her grotesquely shallow and self-centered mother. She did not deserve to be born to such a monster.

I can’t believe I wasted 3 hours watching this. My husband came home at the very end and said she’s about as believable as amber heard.
I couldn’t agree more.
You wouldn’t go a whole month without reporting your daughter missing

If it proved Casey was alone at the house that day with Caylee, like George claimed, then the jury would have no option but to recognize that Casey was the ONLY possible person who had the opportunity to do anything to Caylee. That is why this piece of information is and was vital to the case. It is completely crazy that this information was not pulled for the trial as it would be a slam dunk proving to the jury that only Casey was there, and therefore only Casey could have disappeared Caylee. It would have removed George as reasonable doubt 100% and left no other possibility. This really needs to be done.

It should be done by George. If he isn't in some way complicit, he has everything to gain by pulling every record he can to show his activities and movements on that day.
Hold on! No one knows what day this supposedly happened, do they? Did Casey say what date this happened in the Peacock docudrama?
Casey could do it. She should know the exact date. But she wouldn't as I'm sure her "new family" of legal counsels would have advised her of self-incrimination.
But I love your idea, @Balthazar!
We do know the date of Caylee's disappearance, it was June 16,2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back