Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said. Somehow in someway Casey knew about this actual Z.G. looked at an Apt at sawgrass on the 17th. THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE. Its too convenient. This is when "Zanny" became Zaneida Gonzales.

Cindy said "Zanny was in Caseys vocabulary for 1 year NOT Zaneida Gonzales. There in lies the key somewhere........to something.

This was discussed previously and it didn't go well. lol. Not a good idea, IMO.
I agree SuziQ...As much as we would ALL like to speak our piece to Casey it would only cause serious problems for WS and that we do not want..So, please, lets no do that or even think of it. Thanks.

Exactly - My mom would NEVER let me leave her grandchildren with just anyone and if CINDY claims she heard this name used for three years it is absolutely ridiculous that she didn't ask more questions at the time about Zanny the CRAZY NANNY.

I would NEVER allow my mother to have that kind of control over who I leave MY own children with. Yes, I love my mother and include her in my life and the life of her granddaughter, but as an adult, I make the choices over who does and does not watch MY child--NOT my mother.

I wouldn't fault Cindy over this. Casey is a grown woman, and as such, doesn't need to consult her mother over who should or shouldn't watch her child. If Cindy thought Casey was doing a bad or neglectful parenting job or choosing the wrong people to babysit, she could have called DCFS or whatever child services they have in Florida instead of letting this fester and become what it is.

LOL, you give up too easy. Ok, it seems there is too much evidence for this to be a coincidence, but I cannot guess what it means. Zenaida Gonzalez was located that was connected to the same apt. that Casey had pointed out. I have a theory and it is pretty out there. But it may explain why Zenaida denies knowing Casey and why Casey isn't talking.

Did Casey do drugs? Was she addicted and how badly? What do we know to have happened in the past with drug addicts to get money when they are hurting bad? A few have been known to sell their kids. If Zenaida had bought Caylee, she may not have wanted anyone to find out because that would not only mean that she would lose Caylee, she would also be charged with a felony.

I haven't been watching the videos, but has Casey been showing any signs of withdrawal in the vids?

LE would arrest that woman by now if she ever had anything to do with casey.

I wonder if the Zenaida that visited the apartment complex on June 17th has a Ford Focus. And I wonder if Casey could have jacked something out of her Ford Focus during that visit.

Casey was staying right across the street from the Sawgrass Apartments, no?

IIRC, Casey was staying across from the Senior Center that she claimed Zenaida lived at a couple of years prior? I could be wrong and need to reread it.

How do we know the Zaneida who looked at the apartment is telling the truth. Has anyone thought she may be the one lying?

Yes, and I hope the LE are carefully checking her out. They need to consider all possibilities at this point, imo.

who lives across the street?

Ricardo lives across the street from an apartment where Zaneida said her mother lived or where Zaneida lived in 2007. It was not the Sawgrass apartments.

I donno, you would think he would have said sippy cup or one of caylee's items.

You would think that retrieving DNA from personal items in a missing persons investigation is routine and not deemed "hush, hush" information. You would also think that because of the presence of many personal items in the home, it would not be necessary to compare DNA from the car, presumably from Caylee, with that of Jesus Ortiz. How do they know that the 'samples' in the car are Caylee's DNA.

Someone want to help me out?!? My head is going ninety miles an hour and I can't seem to get it out right!!!

Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

:clap: I agree 100%!

Yes, and I hope the LE are carefully checking her out. They need to consider all possibilities at this point, imo.

She has been talked to numerous times by LE they believe her,not the pathological lair Casey.

Did George ever come home or should some one report him missing also??
Maybe he has been arrested and hauled off to jail. He was last seen handing out fliers. Who knows? Only kidding....Had to get a smile from somewhere.

Because she has been throughly check out by the police. Do you think they would have her walking around if there was even one tiny shred of evidence that she had anything to do with a missing child? CASEY KNEW (i bet my life on it i really would) that that woman looked at an apt on the 17th. Zanny became Zaneida out of premediation of an alibi on Caseys part. The poor womans life is in a state of disaster because of this. She says she cant even get a job...and has her own kids to worry about.

Because she has been throughly check out by the police. Do you think they would have her walking around if there was even one tiny shred of evidence that she had anything to do with a missing child? CASEY KNEW (i bet my life on it i really would) that that woman looked at an apt on the 17th. Zanny became Zaneida out of premediation of an alibi on Caseys part. The poor womans life is in a state of disaster because of this. She says she cant even get a job...and has her own kids to worry about.

Thanks Shannon

LE would arrest that woman by now if she ever had anything to do with casey.

LOL, like I said it is pretty out there. But LE couldn't arrest her unless they could prove she actually did have some association with Caylee. And since she denied even knowing Casey, it would be up to LE to come up with the proof.

Of course that doesn't explain the shovels, smell in the car and some other things.

Could Zenaida Gonzalez be a drug dealer? Could she have been looking at the apartment that day and gotten a call from Casey wanting product and arranged to meet her there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school