Cell Phone Found Under Mattress in Charles Manson's Cell

THis is such BS because you can set the jamming to certain ranges so those cell phones used for official biz would be outside the cell block area. *rolls eyes*

Where I use to work jammed signals but as soon as you opened the door to leave cell would work fine.This is just an excuse IMO.

He could have been talking to the Squeakster - Lynette Fromme was released on parole in 2009 and is said to have moved to Marcy NY.

She is the very first person I thought of when I heard about this.

Prisons and jails have become country clubs.
Nice to know Charlie has all his freedoms in there. Some on
the outside don't even have access to a cellphone.

I don't even want to think about what he could have been
talking about on the calls.:furious:

Goz

Prisoners and supplies coming into those units are searched, but inmates sometimes hide devices in their body cavities, officials said.

Dayummm...that's gotta hurt!

I am really surprised how critical everyone is about prisons. I assume not one of you have been in prison or have anyone in prison.

jmo, but we have to remember that down underneath their crime,:twocents: is a human being, with emotions just like you and I.

Would you want your loved one in such a prison that you describe? You never know what is in store for the future.

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...s-manson-had-cell-phone-under-prison-mattress

Link tells that officials found a cell phone under Charles Manson's mattress... He had made phone calls to people in several states... The article goes on to say that it is becoming so widespread for prisoners to obtain & use cell phones that officials are having a horrible time enforcing laws to prevent it...
I read this a few days ago, and I was wondering how can that be?
I was also wondering if he is giving anyone out there marching orders to kill others?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back