Cheryl Dunlap Murder-Evidence Connected To GHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he has been at it a long time.

He does look healthier. But I am betting he is missing the woods and his freedom to breathe fresh air whenever he wants to, just my opinion.

Prosecutors and public defenders in the 2nd Judicial Circuit will be spending the first part of 2009 prepping for two high-profile murder trials.

The cases of Rachel Hoffman, the 23-year-old police informant shot to death in May 2008, and Cheryl Dunlap, the 46-year-old Crawfordville resident found slain in the Apalachicola National Forest in late 2007, could go to trial at the end of the year, said Chief Assistant State Attorney Jackie Fulford.

“We’re going through the discovery process, and I expect a bunch of depositions will be taken early (this) year, but there’s no trial date set. Maybe early toward the last quarter of (the) year,” she said.

Two men are going on trial for killing Hoffman: Deneilo Bradshaw, 23, and Andrea Green, 26.

Suspected serial killer Gary Michael Hilton, 62, has been charged with Dunlap’s abduction and murder.

All three will face the death penalty if convicted.

More at:
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20090101/BREAKINGNEWS/90101006

Some evidence in the Gary Michael Hilton case is expected to become available to the public soon.

Hilton, 62, was indicted by a Leon County jury last year on charges of murder, kidnapping, grand theft and grand theft auto in connection with the December 2007 slaying of Crawfordville resident Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, 46.

Leon Circuit Judge Terry Lewis filed an order at the courthouse late Friday afternoon, directing prosecutors and defense attorneys to compile a redacted version of the evidence and bring it to his chambers for final approval and filing, according to court records.

More at:
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20090112/NEWS01/901120315

Updated: New court documents detail investigators' efforts to find Cheryl Dunlap's killer

"Recently released documents show the earnest but futile efforts of law-enforcement officers who investigated Cheryl Dunlap’s disappearance and brutal slaying.

Tips investigators received were all over the place. A heated conversation Dunlap had on the cell phone at work had new significance. Her relationship with her ex-husband -- and a new romantic interest -- were prodded. A boss acting strangely was reason enough to call the police.

A girlfriend was suspicious of her boyfriend’s facial creme, which resembled when hardened the mask of the unknown man who used Dunlap’s ATM card. A Florida State student came under suspicion for having a mask from the 2007 movie “Halloween.”

With no solid leads to follow, officers were led every which way."

More at link:
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20090131/BREAKINGNEWS/90130022

Thank you for the link, Tonia, i was curious as to what was going on with the case.
Wolfscratch leaves some interesting comments on GMH in the article:

"I have been backtracking GMH, in an area of the North GA Mountains, known as 'Wolfscratch Wilderness', since 01/06/08. My info has come from many sources, both conventional and nonconventional. GMH, has not been profiled by the experts because he fits no profile. The fololowing is a partial profile:

Wolfscratch

Gary M. Hilton: Evil, Demonic, Cannibal, Ritual, Serial Killer, had no victim profile, only a preference. Most of his rage was directed at females. Once the Truth Prevails, he will be categorized as the Hannibal Lecture of the 20th & 21st Century with a victim tally that goes back decades; 47 years acording to him...

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton, lived in our communities, preying on our families, friends, and loved ones for decades, oblivious to Law Enforcement.
2/1/2009 9:43:21 AM"

MeoW333 recently posted:

Wolfscratch leaves some interesting comments on GMH in the article:

"I have been backtracking GMH, in an area of the North GA Mountains, known as 'Wolfscratch Wilderness', since 01/06/08. My info has come from many sources, both conventional and nonconventional. GMH, has not been profiled by the experts because he fits no profile. The fololowing is a partial profile:

Wolfscratch

Gary M. Hilton: Evil, Demonic, Cannibal, Ritual, Serial Killer, had no victim profile, only a preference. Most of his rage was directed at females. Once the Truth Prevails, he will be categorized as the Hannibal Lecture of the 20th & 21st Century with a victim tally that goes back decades; 47 years acording to him...

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton, lived in our communities, preying on our families, friends, and loved ones for decades, oblivious to Law Enforcement.

ME: I don't know who this Wolfscratch is, and I am certainly not defending GMH, but sounds like he has a lot to say without proof to show for it. Maybe he has information no one else currently has?

WS is a native of Georgia, from near the Meredith Emerson kidnap/murder area...he has followed that case, made a memorial for her in the mountains, and gotten very, very involved in following Hilton's cases, even to the point of saying he has channeled him....
he copies and pastes endlessly, and sorry, to say, does repeat the same thing over and over.
That having been said, I am sure it was upsetting to have the Emerson murder in his area, and I believe he feels that she would still be alive, if the Dunlap case had been quickly solved.......since Meredith was murdered after Cheryl.

I do recall that about him now. I had forgotten but I did read a lot of his entries at the time of ME's death, and as you said, a lot was concluded and written repetitiously. I think the unknown about GMH's life and whereabouts for years is what concerns so many people. Maybe there will be answers but somehow I suspect we will be left with more questions than answers.

In reading the doc's about Cheryl's case, nothing about GMH since being in the Leon County Jail. Guess we will have to wait on all that.

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Meggs will ask court to set trial date in Gary Michael Hilton case
By Will Brown • Democrat Staff Writer • August 11, 2009

State Attorney Willie Meggs, who is now the lead prosecutor in the case against Gary Michael Hilton, said he will ask the court in September to set a trial date. He suspects a date will be set for sometime in early 2010.

Hilton, 62, is awaiting trial on a charge of murder in the 2007 death of Crawfordville resident Cheryl Dunlap, 46. He is being held in the Leon County Jail, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against him.
AID=/20090811/BREAKINGNEWS/90811014/0/FSVIEW01

WS is a native of Georgia, from near the Meredith Emerson kidnap/murder area...he has followed that case, made a memorial for her in the mountains, and gotten very, very involved in following Hilton's cases, even to the point of saying he has channeled him....
he copies and pastes endlessly, and sorry, to say, does repeat the same thing over and over.
That having been said, I am sure it was upsetting to have the Emerson murder in his area, and I believe he feels that she would still be alive, if the Dunlap case had been quickly solved.......since Meredith was murdered after Cheryl.

NNY, the reasons for my repetition is due to the silence by the media & the Justice System, in GMH & Associate's; 'Trail of Terror'.Gary Hilton held his last victim; Meredith Hope Emerson(Blood Mountain, GA Hiker) within 200 yards of my home in an abandoned house. She fought him for four days, physically, mentally, and spiritually. He had been doing his evil deeds for decades and if not for good, over Evil, he would still be preying on innocent victims.
GMH, was thought to be a petty drifter. He was arrested on 01/04/08, yet her remains had not been located. I started an independent search at daybreak on 01/06/08 in the area of Dawson Forest WMA, an area named; Wolfscratch Wilderness, by the Cherokee Indians.
I located the Abandoned house and one other location where he held her. I alerted authorities. Several LE Agencies responded with k9s, and they took several items of evidence in for testing. (they have twice returned for more items)
Once I located the first staging areas of GMH, I would get tips from the local Appalacian people that saw him in other areas. When I located his primary den(campsite, located in the Wildcat Tract; Dawson Forest WMA) which contained his trashpile buried in black garbage bags, which contained purses, kid clothes, womens clothes, mens cloths, hairbows, etc. I contacted the local Sheriff, and they responded with 2 squad cars and a k9 unit. They said that he had only killed a couple of women for the money from their ATM cards and that I was consumed, was hindering them from doing their job, and needed to seek therapy. The clothes etc. were left on the ground and ignored. GMH was considered a petty thief & drifter. It was obvious to me, due to his residue that he was much more than a petty thief. I also located his icebox (in the ground) and several spots that I dowsed which indicated several graves, with multiple remains.
From the signs and residue, it was obvious that he was very intelligent and cagey. I analogized him as a Mountain Lion; hunting his prey, bringing them back to his primary den and devouring them. GMH, had no victim profile, nor human emotions.
After a few months and several threats from family members to have me comitted, the truth began to emerge. GMH's IQ range is within the top 10% of the world. News broke on the 'Deadly Run' movie(1994), which is a remake of the Most Dangerous Game, Robert Hansen(Alaska), 'Wolf Creek' (Australia), which GMH & his Attorney produced in 1994; about a serial killer hunting women in the Forest. The movie which GMH, helped to create is a virtual autobiography of GMH's life. Samuel Rael, GMH's Attorney, produced the movie, which is about abducting women, securing them in an abandoned house in the North GA Mtns, releasing them in the Forest and then hunting them as prey... The Forest was GMH's safe haven.
Here it is over 18 months later, they haven't comitted me yet and I find more info each day. GMH, was an anomally. He was a copycat of copycat serial killers with a tyrst of his own thrown in for confusion and contrast. He honed his skills and creativity, changing his signature and MO to cause confusion for LE & Vicap and the Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI. GMH, was well read in Police SOPs, strategies, communication, forensics, hunting schedules, etc. GMH, tags & license was queried over 80 times over the last decade by the GA DMV alone. Many of these queries were in Nat Forests, hunting clubs and posted property. Over a dozen queries were in White County, GA where the Chatahoochee National Forest is located and the 'Deadly Run' movie was filmed.
Although GMH, is serving a life sentence in GA, this was to get his DNA distributed to Cold Case detectives in the Eastern US and beyond. Due to an antiquated law GMH's DNA couldn't be shared to other agencies(hence Meredith's Law). Once convicted his DNA had a turnaround time of less that 24 hours. He is facing a Death Penalty Trial in FL for Cheryl Dunlap; retired nurse; very spiritual. GMH, is linked to 13 victims according to my info. This victim number will grow rapidly and tremendously. GMH is the Hannibal Lecter of the 20th & 21st Century..

I am confident that Gary Michael Hilton, had Associates & sidekicks.

I agree with much of what you say, but there is no proof to me of the evidence that you showed to police.....
what would possibly motivate LE from ignoring good evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls