Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan gassing up the Mack truck to drive through all the doors Nurmi is opening

My extremely shy child who wouldn't even talk to her preschool teacher gave a more compelling argument to a mall Santa as to why Santa should bring her a puppy for Christmas.

Travis wanted to have sex but JA was too tired...bahahahahhaah!! Yeah right! :floorlaugh:

I'm surprised they just went to sleep because Jodi was too tired.....you mean, she said no to sex, to Travis?

So many of the comments made about Travis can be applied to Jodi. Nurmi says Travis is so scared of Jodi that he takes naked pics of her. Can't the same be said for Jodi??

good point !

I really do not like saying this..

and trust me, I have no love for Jodi..

but I think Jodi could do a better closing then nurmi lol

Jodi DID say she took the gas can back to the same Salinas Walmart, didn't she?

I know some of you, most of you, have a better memory than mine. I think Nurmi just lied.

yes she said it was the same one she purchased it from. I understand now there are 2 Walmarts in Salinas, was there just one at the time of the purchase. I'm sure Flores has looked at all the options.

I wish they would quit saying that she killed him because 'she couldn't live without him'.. 'If she couldn't have him, noone could'.

IMO She didn't kill Travis because she couldn't live without him, she killed him because he COULD live without her and that pizzed her off!

Let the congregation say "AMEN!"

Didn't she say that his roommate was home in the morning so she's not going to shoot him then

i love how our wonderful man Juan does not need to take copious notes .... he just sits quietly waiting and watching like a gorgeous jaguar ... waiting patiently before the final pounce!!:rockon: Oh how I love thee Mr. Martinez!:heartbeat::heartbeat: You are justice personified .... our world desperately needs more honest, justice fighting men like you!!!

Nurmi is trying to convince this jury that Jodi is the unluckiest person in history....coincidentally her grandparents' house was burgled and a 25 caliber gun stolen a week before Travis was shot with a 25, her phone dies exactly when she is entering Arizona, some kids remove her license plates.....Remember this is not Jodi's fault.

Nauseating....

I believe in this jury. I believe in Juan. I believe in justice for Travis and all those who love and miss him. Sending love and blue healing light them to all of them and to you to.

Nurmi's theme of the day....

Covert mission & Doesn't make any sense.

We'll have to rewatch later and add up all the times both of these phrases are used. :ignore: IF anybody can stomach it twice.

Someone else can have those honors.:facepalm:

Yes, you are right. Juan asked her whether she returned to the same store and she said yes.

Same store could mean a Walmart store, or the exact same Walmart store. It's a slight of hand.

'She could have put a gun to his head when he was asleep. But she didn't do that'.

No, because she wanted to make him suffer.

Kurt might be having a follow up after Juan.

Good luck trying to patch the holes in this closing argument Jenni. Only someone with a highly vivid imagination could write a follow up. Better give it to Jodi then.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592