CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - MR did not pick up Dylan from the airport, go to Walmart, go to McDonald's, toss a football around and watch a movie, left an exhausted child on the couch playing a game or texting after 10 pm and try three different ways to wake the child in the morning receiving a response while also receiving no response, then leave for appts in the morning without seeing a strange hispanic house shopper, thus allowing a RSO to stop by or a LE that looks at *advertiser censored* to stop by, stop at Walmart again, drive home, take a nap, notice a fishing pole missing, go to a friends house talk to the friend that wasn't there, drive to another friends house and miss the mail lady seeing Dylan walking with another child, report Dylan missing to a closed Marshalls office, contact his ex via text message because he didn't want to get yelled at and perhaps she has blocked his number, not get invited to a vigil but decide to appear & speak - late, have an employer with no heart or compassion in which he/she will not allow time off for phone calls or time to search for his child, have the one and only incompetent LDT admin in the entire county, drink to calm his nerves which were shattered because of how his ex & child spoke to him all in order to decline the offer to take a poly, all the while specially trained dogs alerted on indian ruins buried and covered under water for 70 yrs. and have highly skilled LE officers mess an entire investigation up.

IMO - MR is responsible for the disappearance of his child, his actions and inactions both past and present are IMO that of a man that is deeply troubled. My only hope is that he has or develops conscience that will allow him to bring some sort of closure to those that deeply love Dylan. IMO, there are people out there in the world that gravitate towards men that are the bad boys of society, offering sympathy towards brutal criminals; perhaps one of these sympathizer type of groupies will seek out MR and could encourage MR to speak while he still has some bargaining ground. One could hope.

Above is MOO

<Snipped by me to focus on this part>

I also think the similarities to the Skelton boys disappearances is eerily similar.

its almost half a year since Dylan disappeared :(

To me the biggest difference in the Skelton case and Dylan's is that the father in that case was openly named a POI and is currently in jail for custodial interference, IIRC.

IMO we won't see any evidence from LE, I do believe that we will see plenty of evidence from the DA that MR disappeared Dylan at trial. There are so many people that are hurting in ways that we can't even begin to imagine, it's got to be the most horrific pain that a mother could ever go through and IMO if MR is hurting, it's hurt he has brought upon himself.

This is the thing though, if they had evidence showing that to be true, wouldn't an arrest have been made and a trial be currently set?

This is the thing though, if they had evidence showing that to be true, wouldn't an arrest have been made and a trial be currently set?

I agree. It would be a great injustice if LE has a large quantity of evidence that Mark is responsible for Dylan's disappearance and not even arrest him. MOO.

We have seen NOTHING that says he has cleared his name.
IF MR took another poly I think we would have heard he did and PASSED it I don't think this is something he would hide after the Dr P show. He would want that known.
We don't have to hear it from LE.
It would be nice if MR said something!

ALL JMO

I agree with you, it's interesting that the last press release did not clear up any speculation towards MR while clearing up any potential speculation on EH, CR & MH. IMO, that last press release pretty much discredited a lot of MR's statements and indicate the direction and focus of the investigation.

We have seen NOTHING that says he has cleared his name.
IF MR took another poly I think we would have heard he did and PASSED it I don't think this is something he would hide after the Dr P show. He would want that known.
We don't have to hear it from LE.
It would be nice if MR said something!

ALL JMO

I am going to go tinfoil hat for a minute and say, what if LE does have a clear direction and it isn't MR, but the person they really suspect they want them to believe MR hasn't been clear. What if they specifically asked MR to tell people the results of his test were failed, or inconclusive and he really passed, what if LE told him they didn't want it out there that he passed his test, therefore that is why he hasn't said anything? LE has been known in some cases to work in concert with others to help "bring down" the person the believe is responsible. There is a great number of things we really do not know about this case.

In regards to DP he may not have been prepared for them to ask he take a poly and if something like the above has occurred then I imagine he would be at a loss as to what to do. In which case he may postpone it, then later call them. They could have even told him what to do, to disqualify him from having to take the test. Those are things we do not know. It could be a stretch but not above the realm of possibilities unless LE specifically comes out and states otherwise.

I feel sure it's also got to be the most horrific pain that a father could ever go through.

I think of ALL Dylan's loved ones. His mom and step dad. His brother and aunts and uncles and cousins. His grandma. His friends. So many impacted by a cowardly act. So sad for Dylan's loved ones. Seeing the pictures from last week's searches were heart wrenching!!

wonder if LE peeps are waiting for more testing to be done..?

from that last press release of March 19 2013
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=106"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs.

BBM

Seem to recall in the Caylee case that LE would get reports from one analysis/test, which opened up more questions, or avenues to pursue, so they then send for a different analysis... probably not an uncommon thing for LE...?

:twocents:

I am going to go tinfoil hat for a minute and say, what if LE does have a clear direction and it isn't MR, but the person they really suspect they want them to believe MR hasn't been clear. What if they specifically asked MR to tell people the results of his test were failed, or inconclusive and he really passed, what if LE told him they didn't want it out there that he passed his test, therefore that is why he hasn't said anything? LE has been known in some cases to work in concert with others to help "bring down" the person the believe is responsible. There is a great number of things we really do not know about this case.

In regards to DP he may not have been prepared for them to ask he take a poly and if something like the above has occurred then I imagine he would be at a loss as to what to do. In which case he may postpone it, then later call them. They could have even told him what to do, to disqualify him from having to take the test. Those are things we do not know. It could be a stretch but not above the realm of possibilities unless LE specifically comes out and states otherwise.

I don't believe that for one second. If there was someone out there other than MR I think there would have been a ton of info put out.
I firmly believe MR failed his poly I also think he has refused to take another.
As I see it they know where MR is and they can go get him at any time I think they believe Dylan is very close to home and they need to find him.
I think LE believes Dylan is deceased and since day one MR has raised the red flag all in my theories. He was putting off calling LE as I see it for as long as he possibly could. He texted Elaine and he didn't cALL LE.
RED FLAG!

All JMO

I think of ALL Dylan's loved ones. His mom and step dad. His brother and aunts and uncles and cousins. His grandma. His friends. So many impacted by a cowardly act. So sad for Dylan's loved ones. Seeing the pictures from last week's searches were heart wrenching!!

Those pictures were so hard to look at, the pain in EH & CR's eyes just broke my heart.

I don't believe that for one second. If there was someone out there other than MR I think there would have been a ton of info put out.
I firmly believe MR failed his poly I also think he has refused to take another.
As I see it they know where MR is and they can go get him at any time I think they believe Dylan is very close to home and they need to find him.
I think LE believes Dylan is deceased and since day one MR has raised the red flag all in my theories. He was putting off calling LE as I see it for as long as he possibly could. He texted Elaine and he didn't cALL LE.
RED FLAG!

All JMO

Exactly, while LE is doing their job, investigating, gathering evidence, research and trying to find Dylan, they have had a clear understanding of where MR is. It's amazing how the general public believes that life is so much like these detective & investigative entertainment shows on tv. LE doesn't necessarily arrest someone immediately - they build their case, especially one in which there is not statute of limitations. Most cases are not resolved within the hour. MOO

I can easily see LE not publicly clearing Mark while they investigate someone else in order to not tip their hand to the real perpetrator. MOO.

Exactly, while LE is doing their job, investigating, gathering evidence, research and trying to find Dylan, they have had a clear understanding of where MR is. It's amazing how the general public believes that life is so much like these detective & investigative entertainment shows on tv. LE doesn't necessarily arrest someone immediately - they build their case, especially one in which there is not statute of limitations. Most cases are not resolved within the hour. MOO

Exactly some take years!
Esp where Family members are involved!

I think LE's silence Is screaming they have a suspect!

I can easily see LE not publicly clearing Mark while they investigate someone else in order to not tip their hand to the real perpetrator. MOO.

For what purpose?
Who has been questioned besides family members?

IMO it is ludicrous to me to imagine LE is asking MR to play "bad guy" while they really look at someone else.

I felt like LE came close to purposely not clearing MR in the statement where they basically cleared ER, MH, etc.

For what purpose?
Who has been questioned besides family members?

Like my post say's, in order to not tip off the real perpetrator. I have no idea who LE has questioned and I understand why they wouldn't release that information.

Like my post say's, in order to not tip off the real perpetrator. I have no idea who LE has questioned and I understand why they wouldn't release that information.

Sorry Ranch I just do not see it! But that's just my opinion and the way im reading everything. MR seems to be hiding many things!
Id think they would clear MR and let this other person sweat and worry they were coming after him!

There are many cases where there is a known (but not always "named") suspect but the suspect is not arrested until after the missing person is found. A common thread is needing physical evidence to tie in to already accumulated evidence (circumstantial and physcal). Please, let Dylan be found.

Someone just brought this up recently but I thought it was worth mentioning again:
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1149

seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs.

I think this spells it out that LE does have some good evidence but need more to "link" it all together - very likely this will mean they need to find Dylan. I strongly doubt they are talking about evidence they have that he was abducted! And they've made it clear Dylan didn't run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member