CO CO - Robert Charles Browne - possibly connected to 48 slayings

Good job SK_Hunter!!

Did they say if it's the right make of vehicle to fit Browne's taunts?

Good news: They have located the vehicle

Bad news: It is partially submerged. Unseasonable flooding.

Consulting Dive Team on recovery options.

TBC

:woot: Nice work! :thumb:

Good job SK_Hunter!!

Did they say if it's the right make of vehicle to fit Browne's taunts?

No. I do not believe we are looking for a specific make/model, like Trans Am, Oldsmobile, etc.. I believe it means "find the white vehicle", not "find the white trans am". Hope that helps.

Heather Dawn Church case is on Forensic Files ATM.

State, victims clash over whereabouts of notorious criminals
Author:*Anastasiya Bolton, Kevin Vaughan
Published:*3:10 PM MST January 10, 2018
https://www.9news.com/article/news/...ereabouts-of-notorious-criminals/73-434296319

"Colorado prison officials have transferred scores of killers and rapists to other states and refused to tell victims and their families where they are -- despite a constitutional amendment and state law that were designed to guarantee those answers, a 9Wants to Know investigation found.

Instead, state Department of Corrections officials and Gov. John Hickenlooper have repeatedly refused to disclose the whereabouts of inmates to victims.

The result: more than 100 Colorado inmates -- including some of the state’s most notorious killers -- are being held in what is essentially now a secret prison system.

The findings of our 9Wants to Know investigation into the system frustrated a former legislator who helped write the Victim Rights Act, passed by Colorado voters in 1992 and codified into state law the next year.

“I do not understand how a bureaucratic decision can override a victim’s constitutional rights,” said Jeanne Faatz, a longtime Republican legislator who was the prime sponsor of the victim rights law."

Snip

"DOC provided 9Wants to Know the list of all Colorado inmates currently in the ICC.

On that list is Robert Browne, the killer of 13-year-old Heather Dawn Church.

Heather’s dad, Michael Church, wants to know where Browne is.

“Heather was my first, my first girl, love of my life,” Church said. “Really attentive in school, little bitty thing, she was really short. She was an avid reader, she loved to read.”

Heather was kidnapped from the family’s Colorado Springs home in 199.

Her remains were found in 1993. In 1995 Browne, who purports to have killed dozens across the country, was arrested for her murder. Browne went to prison for Heather’s death and has long been held out of state, as part of the transfer system.

“Try not to put my hatred -- have hatred overwhelm me,” Church said. “It’s hard to do, especially when you’d like to know where he’s at, what’s he doing. I want him to be as miserable as he possibly can be. But unfortunately, I’m not able to do that.”"

I feel there may be some truth to some of RCBs confessions. especially the ones he confessed to in detail. I'm going to work on making threads for each of those potential victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back