Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too funny! He says he NEVER went to a *advertiser censored* site then, wait for it...
Have I looked at a naked woman on one of those sites? I have before.
Well bust my buttons!
And then, of course, it was Suzanne framing him for looking for women. Maybe he has DID? Temporary insanity at any given time during questioning? Um, yeah, I mean no. I'm confused. Someone is using my wife for sex, ffs! We had SEX all the time! I don't recall. Who gives a damn about pizza! I don't even like pizza! Where's my teddy bear... did you take my teddy bear?!
(sorry, I pictured a meltdown and couldn't stop) :oops:
Don’t forget. It’s not like it was husbands day!

I am currently 10 pages behind. As a favor, please would you guys stop posting until I can catch up which won't be today but asap!

Just kidding! Looking forward to reading all of your detailed posts. Be careful out there. I'll be back.

#JusticeForSuzanne

I won’t be surprised by anything the Defense attempts. IMO they don’t have much to work with and a lot to overcome thanks to their chatty client.

Just about all they can do is question the collection, handling and processing of the State’s evidence and LE/DA interpretation of it. They’ll likely go through a lot of the tips in an attempt to show that LE was so focused on Barry that they didn’t investigate properly.

I expect to hear a lot of SODDI, Suzanne bashing and LE trashing, along with a whole mess of time-wasting argument.
All three of those look there, not here items you mentioned do not erase the fact that Barry has no alibi. The state needs to shred and dissect his imitation alibi with all of the evidence which supports the truth....he killed her and concealed the body. He had a job site without workers, which he lied about being at on a day which was illegal to work....and eventual workers who had no tools to do the job they were hastily assembled to do....after dumping considerable amounts of articles by the bags full into multiple dumpsters....all the while changing his shirt multiple times throughout day for no apparent reason....only to return to the bicycle scene when he arrived home and asked about his wife's phone, not his wife...then to his home were he enters but doesn't bother to look around for his wife. When is that normal or legit?

If someone can be convicted based only on the number of lies he told, Barry is toast! How can these be explained away even if defense attorneys can muddy the waters?
They can claim that he's prone to exaggeration, and even admit that he's a pathological liar, but it does not for instance, explain that doozy of a lie he told the Ritters right off the bat, and repeated to law enforcement multiple times:

"...at the wall with workers present."

Liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members