Date of Death?

We all have opinions based on facts and suppositions. LP has an OPINION, just like the rest of us. I do not think even LE will state, 100%, the date and time Caylee died.

That is true. I don't believe they will be able to pin down a date or time of death unless they have a body.... or unless Casey states that she did it on a particular day and time, and even then it would have to be proven with some solid evidence. Much as I like LP for entertainment value... he's just throwing things out there... unless he has inside information, which I doubt.

I have from day 1 thought that video did not match up with the other photos of Caylee. She looks closer to 2 in that than 3. I know it has been "proven" by sign in sheets that she was there, and she might have been, but that video may not be from that day. And yes I know there is a card in the video, but my G-mom kept all her old cards when she was in the Assisted living facility....

So I still say that the video is not from June 15th... But that is just my opinion and could be totally wrong. I just know that myself having a daughter only 4 months older than Caylee, the video does not match recent photos of her.

After the nursing home visit on June 15th, which is also dated on video, Cindy and Caylee went to visit with Cindy's mom at her home to eat Chili. It's in Cindy's mother's interview with LE.

Did anyone ever determine if the toll records showed this? Because I thought at some point folks thought CA returned around 2 or 3 which would be too soon from lunch to eat chili at G'moms.

I know that is what was said but could it have happened the week before?

It amazes me that some of you think that Caylee wasn't at the old folks home on June 15th. Hello!? It was Father's Day.
Or that George had to be lying about what day he last saw her. Huh??

You know for not seeing her for almost a month I bet that last day was embedded in his brain.

Honestly I think Cindy is a piece of c**p, and has been lying to cover up her fights and guilt trips she placed on KC. Oh I mean BEFORE she went to jail.

It amazes me that some of you think that Caylee wasn't at the old folks home on June 15th. Hello!? It was Father's Day.
Or that George had to be lying about what day he last saw her. Huh??

You know for not seeing her for almost a month I bet that last day was embedded in his brain.

Honestly I think Cindy is a piece of c**p, and has been lying to cover up her fights and guilt trips she placed on KC. Oh I mean BEFORE she went to jail.

Did George always go with the 16th? Because I thought he was on the June 9th bandwagon too at first?

And I don't doubt she was at the Nursing Home/Assisted Living Facility on the 15th. Just that the video does not appear to be taken recently from my knowledge of kids and kids ages.... She looks younger. But it could just be how her hair is or something. I just know a photo of Caylee in a sundress with KC looks months older than that video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back