Dateline fan help

topcop

Reaction score
Hi,
Are there any Dateline fans out there who can help me find an episode I fell asleep watching. I don’t remember the name but I can provide the story for the most part.
A husband wife couple married 30 years with a perfect marriage and a big close family. One son was a firefighter that lived Nextdoor to his parents. The husband found his wife in the bedroom stabbed in the chest. Firefighter son was first to arrive. Husband was suspected but his family was supporting him.
Don’t know where the crime occurred but I’m hoping if there’s any TV true crime addicts out there, they’ll recall the episode.

Hi,
Are there any Dateline fans out there who can help me find an episode I fell asleep watching. I don’t remember the name but I can provide the story for the most part.
A husband wife couple married 30 years with a perfect marriage and a big close family. One son was a firefighter that lived Nextdoor to his parents. The husband found his wife in the bedroom stabbed in the chest. Firefighter son was first to arrive. Husband was suspected but his family was supporting him.
Don’t know where the crime occurred but I’m hoping if there’s any TV true crime addicts out there, they’ll recall the episode.

I just saw this show (fell asleep near the end) but googled to find out his punishment. I have a question: what was his motive? I figured it had to be her husband because who else would get into the bedroom with the family in the home? an intruder simply did not make sense. He had no history of violence. I know there was that "other woman'-- but they never did see each other though there did seem to be a strong pull to each other. That could have been the motive I suppose. A very strange and riveting story and very sad. An innocent woman is dead.

I just saw this show (fell asleep near the end) but googled to find out his punishment. I have a question: what was his motive? I figured it had to be her husband because who else would get into the bedroom with the family in the home? an intruder simply did not make sense. He had no history of violence. I know there was that "other woman'-- but they never did see each other though there did seem to be a strong pull to each other. That could have been the motive I suppose. A very strange and riveting story and very sad. An innocent woman is dead.

I am watching this case again and I have changed my mind: there was no evidence he murdered her -- period. The detectives and the prosecution in his case were like a dog with a bone- lots of speculation, no freaking evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back