DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have run away? I don't think an 8 year old could get far tgougg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Tgougg?? Really tapatalk???? That was supposed to be though.

But if they knowingly took part in an illegal adoption, they might fear the consequences of coming forward.

That would be a difficult decision to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they would.
An illegal adoption is something that, if found guilty of, is a offense that you could get jail for. Even now if that adoption happen years ago.

It would have to be proven that you knew that any legal paperwork that you had was forged or that the you knew that the child had been taken without the parents legally and properly given up their parental rights.

Any person who would "adopt" a child would need to be able to get a certified birth certificate. Without one that child is a non-person and can't go to school, get a SS # and any number of other documents needed to live life. To do that they would need paperwork from the proper officials stating under what conditions parental rights were either taken or voluntarily given up. Then you would need to file with the courts to receive an approved adoption decree. Then you would received an amended birth certificate that shows you are the parent of this child. The original certificate is sealed by the courts.

Lots of paperwork, that is typically handled by a attorney, but crooked attorney's are also major players in illegal adoptions rings. There were also the crooked doctors in private hospitals who told the mother that her child died at birth or was still born. Then there were the private maternity homes, who lied to the mothers to get them to sign the paperwork that gave up their rights voluntary. Both, made money from the perspective parents on these.

I haven't kept up with current figures, but back in the late 1950's early 1960's when a child was sold by her own parent the cost was about $15,000, which did not include, doctor, attorney or even hospital costs. Stolen children; a whole lot higher because of the higher risk of someone looking for that child.

That brings up a few more questions. Where is Relisha's birth certificate and ss card?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...deb750-b69f-11e3-a7c6-70cf2db17781_story.html

<paraphrased by me>

Another child went missing last year from DC General Shelter for a time and was found in Los Angeles. Two teens reported incidents at the shelter that alarmed a group that fights sex trafficking. per an advocate. The shelter is run by the Community Partnership for Prevention of Homelessness (known as TCP). They are responsible for running the background checks on employees. This was part of the testimony given before the DC Council committee.

BBM. Exactly why Relisha's AA should be nationwide!!!

I hate that this case seems to be at a standstill! I wish LE would update the public on where they are at in the investigation. I know they can't tell us everything they're doing, but please give us an update!

Yes they would.
An illegal adoption is something that, if found guilty of, is a offense that you could get jail for. Even now if that adoption happen years ago.

It would have to be proven that you knew that any legal paperwork that you had was forged or that the you knew that the child had been taken without the parents legally and properly given up their parental rights.

Any person who would "adopt" a child would need to be able to get a certified birth certificate. Without one that child is a non-person and can't go to school, get a SS # and any number of other documents needed to live life. To do that they would need paperwork from the proper officials stating under what conditions parental rights were either taken or voluntarily given up. Then you would need to file with the courts to receive an approved adoption decree. Then you would received an amended birth certificate that shows you are the parent of this child. The original certificate is sealed by the courts.

Lots of paperwork, that is typically handled by a attorney, but crooked attorney's are also major players in illegal adoptions rings. There were also the crooked doctors in private hospitals who told the mother that her child died at birth or was still born. Then there were the private maternity homes, who lied to the mothers to get them to sign the paperwork that gave up their rights voluntary. Both, made money from the perspective parents on these.

I haven't kept up with current figures, but back in the late 1950's early 1960's when a child was sold by her own parent the cost was about $15,000, which did not include, doctor, attorney or even hospital costs. Stolen children; a whole lot higher because of the higher risk of someone looking for that child.

I can definitely see the possibility for a very young child or infant. I wonder, though, what the statistics are for a child who is around 8. I hope and pray this is the case, but I can see it being a much more seedy reason for her being gone with the hotel rooms and bathing suits, though, at this age. Sorry for my dumb reality bomb. I should have let my brain go to a sweeter place for her for a little while. She deserves such a sweet story of someone who just wants to love a little girl and give her a happy life.

Another day, and no Relisha! :cry:

Where ARE you, baby girl?!

Goodnight, sweet princess. :heartbeat:

Goodnight, WSers.

I wish I could find this darling little girl! Sadly, I can't. I can look for clues, look for something to indicate where she might be. But I can't find her. And that hurts. Hurts deeply. :tantrum:

Same here. We are in the process of moving/fixing up our 'new' home. When the dust settles at home (literally...), I will search for Relisha. I think she is at the park. Sadly, I think she is in the water and can't be found. But I will search - not sure when but I will do it with my husband nearby (too skeered to go alone).

I pass by that park going to work, so I cannot get her off my mind. :no:

So much time has passed and so little has been discovered. I'm scratching my head. KT did not go to much trouble to conceal his wife or himself. But we are to believe he went to huge lengths to conceal Relisha? Is it possible that KT is NOT the last person to have/see Relisha ?
Previously a 'national group' mentioned Relisha may have been lost into trafficking, but to my recollection then LE came out and said they saw no ties between KT and trafficking. So while that is still a possibility , it's a slight possibility, correct? That leaves KT having done something with her and if he had concealed her so well that she cannot be found still today, then why didn't he conceal HIMSELF at that same location and not take his own life? Something is so weird here. Take the family's words/ action and take KT's words/ actions and they do not add up to what we see right now. There is a missing link of some kind. Am I dreaming this up or is something off ?

ETA This is a confusing post and I'm sorry. :) But when KT's body was discovered I thought for sure there would be some evidence to point them to Relisha. IIRC they found no such evidence. So how much of a leap is it from " we found nothing to point to Relisha's whereabouts ' ( paraphrasing) to " we found nothing to indicate he had been near Relisha'' ? Big leap, small leap ? Thoughts?
Maybe he took his own life because he killed his wife and/ or because he saw on the news he was being ' pinned' as having last seen Relisha ?
My head is spinning.
Where are you baby girl ????????? :please:

I am not giving KT a pass on bad behavior. He certainly seems to have been up to no good at all. I'm merely speculating to if he was , indeed, the last one with Relisha .

I want to point out that 99% of criminal activity is done on pre-paid throwaway phones AKA 'blow-outs" these days,

So if KT was involved in trafficking it would likely be so hidden that LE wouldn't have a clue. He certainly was not stupid....

Just because LE says there is no evidence of something doesn't mean much to me. It just means they haven't found it yet.

Yes they would.

There are millions of immigrants in this country who are illegal and yet they seem to have SS cards and birth certificates and driver's licences.

It is much easier than you would think.

I wished more attention would have been focused on questions of Relisha' being there instead of AA' this was HOME BASE for "Tatum's" - 2508 N Street SE Apt #3 in DC

S: - http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...lisha-tenau-rudd-abducted-photographs/6837621
Several videos on each link please watch all * Theo Caldwell /TheoCaltwell/ Theo Colewell*** Landlord
Reported seen weeks before Article dated March 24,
--- What month did "They- Tatums" move in, was this permanent residence for Both"?
--- Was place furnished or did they bring own furniture, did they mention any grandchildren that may spend nights with?
--- Do you recall what she was wearing, what if any toys she was playing what, did she have in her hands if anything?
--- Seen when he was collecting rent possibly?

Downstairs tenant - "Juvia Bush' Juvia Bush lives directly below Tatum, maybe any memories could still be recalled?
S: - http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...d-tatum-at-ne-hotel-101519.html#ixzz2xldXSaF2
--- Do you recall any vehicles being parked and entering Tatum's residence?
--- Have you ever seen ANY children out front playing, male or female that would enter and exit into the Tatum's apt. (Looking for sounds of footsteps doors opening and closing). Apt living you can tell, because tenants get annoyed.
--- Did the Tatum's live daily at this residence(sounds of two people walking), did you notice at any time when days would go by with no one entering and exiting the apt. and could you give dates/estimated?
--- Did AT' drive or was it always KT' driving and if home who would visit the Tatum's through the day, did you know if AT' worked (leaving daily same time and returning about same time, could been employment)?
-
Nicole Wilson' freshest memory would have been MARCH 15, of Relisha' without the the circles from the YOUNG'S"

"She didn't look to be in any danger, so I just came on in the house and left," said Tatum neighbor Nicole Wilson, who lives beneath Tatum's apartment and told FBI agents she saw Relisha for the first time Saturday.
"Saturday they were leaving the building," Wilson said. "I didn't think nothing of it."

S: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rld&id=9474794
--- Could you recall what Relisha' was wearing, was she holding anything in her hands when they were leaving.
--- What time of day was it when leaving, did she hold his hand,did she sit upfront, did she smile at you or was aware of your presence?
--- What vehicle did they take?

I want to point out that 99% of criminal activity is done on pre-paid throwaway phones AKA 'blow-outs" these days,

So if KT was involved in trafficking it would likely be so hidden that LE wouldn't have a clue. He certainly was not stupid....

Just because LE says there is no evidence of something doesn't mean much to me. It just means they haven't found it yet.

I agree that no ' known' ties to trafficking does not exclude KT from having tiest to trafficking. I'm just trying to figure out why she cannot be found and guessing at other theories. I'm also wondering what LE is not telling us. I just wish she was found :(

Hi all, I have not posted anything for awhile as nothing new or helpful is coming out.
IMO SY, MYT, and AY know Relisha is "gone" - simply because of their complete lack of urgency in finding her.
If my child was missing I would be pleading, crying, bargaining, begging on every media source all day.
Even people with low intelligence levels understand that time is crucial in saving the life of their child in an abductors hands. Just the thought of their little girl being hurt/abused/tortured - every minute she is out there would be horrendous for any parent to bear!
These folks are just biding their time, hoping they don't go to jail for their part in this.
This is just awful.

I'm also beginning to think possibly AT, KT, or both may have been murdered. Perhaps they were going to the authorities or too close to getting caught and subsequent confession.
These folks are not going to "snitch" because they will meet the same fate.
IMO several others that have not been mentioned anywhere in any media are very involved and the threat of retribution is there for those who talk.
This is looking less and less hopeful, as "street justice" prevails here over law enforcement and doing the right thing.

So much time has passed and so little has been discovered. I'm scratching my head. KT did not go to much trouble to conceal his wife or himself. But we are to believe he went to huge lengths to conceal Relisha? Is it possible that KT is NOT the last person to have/see Relisha ?
Previously a 'national group' mentioned Relisha may have been lost into trafficking, but to my recollection then LE came out and said they saw no ties between KT and trafficking. So while that is still a possibility , it's a slight possibility, correct? That leaves KT having done something with her and if he had concealed her so well that she cannot be found still today, then why didn't he conceal HIMSELF at that same location and not take his own life? Something is so weird here. Take the family's words/ action and take KT's words/ actions and they do not add up to what we see right now. There is a missing link of some kind. Am I dreaming this up or is something off ?

ETA This is a confusing post and I'm sorry. :) But when KT's body was discovered I thought for sure there would be some evidence to point them to Relisha. IIRC they found no such evidence. So how much of a leap is it from " we found nothing to point to Relisha's whereabouts ' ( paraphrasing) to " we found nothing to indicate he had been near Relisha'' ? Big leap, small leap ? Thoughts?
-
Edited ) I've spent hrs reading and could not find on any SM' sites not one single person speaking on behalf of AT' like (I work with her for many yrs, she was great). I don't know if KT's home was just his single income coming in or if he won the multi law suit filed in 2012' , but where did all his money come from?
Maybe he took his own life because he killed his wife and/ or because he saw on the news he was being ' pinned' as having last seen Relisha ?
My head is spinning.

I am not giving KT a pass on bad behavior. He certainly seems to have been up to no good at all. I'm merely speculating to if he was , indeed, the last one with Relisha .

I am not giving KT a pass on bad behavior. He certainly seems to have been up to no good at all. I'm merely speculating to if he was , indeed, the last one with Relisha .[/QUOTE]
__
I gave Kt' the benefit of the doubt, because it wouldn't be equal not giving it too him.. So many things about him don't make things clear enough for me to think his innocence should be given.

Article dated March 21, Tatum's neighbor placing Relisha' at KT & AT's home, Nicole Wilson' seen Relisha March 15/ : Nicole Wilson's Freshest memory 6 days old
"She didn't look to be in any danger, so I just came on in the house and left," said Tatum neighbor Nicole Wilson, who lives beneath Tatum's apartment and told FBI agents she saw Relisha for the first time Saturday.
"Saturday they were leaving the building," Wilson said. "I didn't think nothing of it."
-- SOURCE: - http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rld&id=9474794
__
LE ' had found no signs of *advertiser censored* or trafficking, but there was time to get rid of evidence if the meeting at the RRI' was 10pm? and many days before the AA' went out to destroy laptop/ Ipads/drop cell phones in trash, he's been around the block he knows how to cover his *advertiser censored** and protect others. All those phones 6 phones 2 two way walkie/talkies what were they used for?

Knowing Kt' was suppose to be at shelter to meet CPS' as the good Dr. Tatum' on the 19th and one of the calls placed to MYT' from KT'.. odd at 9am, why that call would be made and then he jets out and heads for Richmond Virgina, a good guy would have stayed and answered questions or deny accusations and never invited CPS?
_
Pool party/hotel/grown man/ 8 yr old female .. did the other 3 boys not want to go to this, could he have not invited SY' with them?

Why did none of the Young's know his full name, why weren't they friends with him on face book, because the wife would see?

Why did he lease two residences in the same 6 months spam, why did he file papers (Legal separation) after 24 yrs. of marriage, 4 days after eviction was set on second leased apt. (3500 Hayes)?
_
Where is the granddaughter, only reported by ATJ' as having 1 maybe 2 grandsons?
-
Edited ) I've spent hrs reading and could not find on any SM' sites not one single person speaking on behalf of AT' like (I work with her for many yrs, she was great). I don't know if KT's home was just his single income coming in or if he one the multi law suit filed in 2012' , but where did all his money come from?
-
Why is he picture April 13, 2013 in a photo with a named Sex Offender (public record) and the named sex offender that was listed and than dismissed by LE. (Thinking to myself LE' would track all movements of S0' that could lead to where Relisha' is)

He's shady to me, so shady. I give him no more time or the Young's police need to go back and question residents at KT's last known address.
Edited from above quote was mine, placed in wrongly, wow I could do this all day, I wondered where that went to... " Sorry !! :(

The -'s and sections off by dots and spacing, :)( ) still learning at this and I'm no great typer or speller, forgive my ignorance on here I do mean well.

My head is spinning.

My theory is the same as it's been for awhile now. I think that something happened to Relisha while with SY, MYT and AY. Or something happened to Relisha with one of them, or one or two of them. I think that they knew exactly why KLT had such a strong interest in Relisha, and when whatever happened to Relisha happened, they gave her to KLT to dispose of. To me, this would account for the facts as we know them. I don't know what KLT did with Relisha, but since he made those purchases of the bags, lyme and shovel on March 2, then spent several hours in the park, I think he buried Relisha somewhere in or around the park. ( Sorry, I hate typing this. ) I have wondered if the ground on March 2 was too frozen or too hard to dig up, and if so, KLT might have hidden Relisha somewhere else, maybe the river, or in an area surrounding the park.

I also think that RSL is deeply involved in this, and can only hope LE is watching him as well as SY, AW, AY and MYT. The reason that SY, AY and MYT are so unfazed by Relisha's disappearance is because they know exactly what happened to her, imo. Whether they know where Relisha is now, I'm not sure. I hope LE will give us an update soon, because this case appears to be at a standstill.

I remember reading that the police found children's clothing at KT's home (?) when they did a search there. Was it ever established if the clothing belonged to Relisha? Was it new or used clothing? How much clothing was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror