Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
take this link (especially satanic cult skeptics) with a grain of salt...: http://www.reflectionsinthenight.com/walpurgisnacht_baby.htm

During the downtime I did a little research into drowning as a satanic ritual and came upon the above personal story of someone born into a satanic cult (warning...not for the queasy). It appears that drowning is a common satanic ritual. Drowning a baby in water supposedly makes, "unholy water" that is used in other rituals. Allegedly satanists believe that the energy that comes out of the drownee during the death throes enriches the water in some satanic way. I just found it interesting to note.

BTW, this case is majorly unbelievable to me! I am just looking a little deeper into what is "out there" and not shutting any doors (and here you all must have thought I need to start my own freaky~deaky thread LOL)....

S~B: Not to beat a dead horse...but just to point out that the cases you mentioned...even if the vic got separated from a girlfriend, what have you.....the reason for the vics being at the body of water was canoing, etc...which is still different from vanishing from a bar and ending up dead in water IMHO only...

Also, I too pledged. As I previously posted, I also had an RA (AKA) that was chapter president at the time, that was involved with making aka pledges drink bleach. I can only speak for my own alma matter and my own opinion of the aa frats and sorrorities on my campus, but they were involved in a paddling that left pledges oozing blood through their clothing and bleach drinking...as well as being so highly secretive of "chapter secrets" that you never heard any of them...even in passing....unless they were busted for them. Everyone knew, for example, that XO had to lay in a coffin during initiation night...greeks and non greeks alike...the secrets just kind of oozed out. But the aa ones...never.

They? If this turns into some nation-wide Satanic Cult conspiracy, shame on the two detectives who started it. While there are parents grieving, and cases that were not even remotely investigated appropriately, to move into this realm is folly that will only result in more heartache.

My step-son is a physchotherapist (ms?) & he was telling us about how normal people go to these meetings & its like they take over there complete total mind. He has done massive research into it & it does exist.

http://truthbeknown2000.tripod.com/
web site for Dr. Lacter (preliminary background check...am going to next check her creds)

http://truthbeknown2000.tripod.com/Truthbeknown2000/id22.html
Dr. Lacter's list of methods of satanic torture...and there are many that would NOT leave marks such as: (~snip confinement, extremes of heat and cold, blinding light, spinning, sensory deprivation, drugs, near death experience (like drowning sic) and than recuscitation, forced to witness abuse or killing of people and animals usually by knife, application of spiders, maggots, rats to induce disgust or fear........)

thank you shadow. I know that I am most likely driving you nuts. LOL. Sorry.

Shadow, I SERIOUSLY think you are the BOMB! Your website is beautiful and the statistical stuff blows my mind and is the scientific data that my nurse brain demands for things to make logical sense (and just when you thought you would have to pass out the foil to everyone when they open my links LOL)

OH yippie!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:I am SO happy to see that Nurse has managed to join WebSleuths. This woman is like a pit bull with a bone when she gets her teeth into something!!! I am on a business trip, so out of touch and doing drive-by's. Keep up the good work you guys!

I think any extremist organization could latch onto something of this nature and use it to justify and to plan their deeds. While I don't at all think it has anything to do with the modern Wiccan sect or with people who choose to be Athiests. It wouldn't surprise me to find an organized group of people who have developed a following in a "religion based" ideology driven by intimidation, fear, and violence. We see it every day on our streets. If you haven't noticed...real gangbangers don't live by any rules except their own.

I do believe it could be involved in this situation as easily as I believe that perverts are out there preying on our children. If you had asked me that as a teenager, I would have thought you were insane. Today, we know it is based on the facts.

One thing we all learn around here after awhile...just when you think you have seen what must be the absolute worst...another case comes which is even more horrific.

hey REEEE! Nurse in da WS house finally LOL. After four years of signing up to find out my email address was banned I finally asked why and found out it happens with all yahoo addys`! I am finally not locked out :behindbar:doh:

Hi everyone. I am brand new here so I apologize profusely if this has already been asked.
-Does anyone know the stats for lone college age "drunken" males that "fell" into rivers and drowned, during the previous ten year time span (1987-1997) in the same general area of the U.S.
Or where I might research that info?

Also, were ANY of these 40+ boys sexually assaulted? I believe that I read somewhere that none were?

Shadow is the bomb and the site is full of great information done in such an intricate fashion. :) Thanks for starting a thread on it, Shadow.

Nurse, I think your links are quite interesting. I am reminded of those sexual abuse cases which took place in California years ago tho. (At least, with the one link about the woman growing up.) Looking at this from every angle is always important and in order to do that...you need to bring up those angles. Keep up the good work!

Ethann, I haven't forgotten what you have come up with either. I think we need to consider every link to the areas and see what develops from them. Until they tell us what they have, it is all we have to go on. :)

Yes, Suzi~ Love our new "toys"! Now...I have to just figure out what they all do and how to do it. LOL

Welcome to WS, ArizonaGiGi! I don't know if we have compiled a list of those yet. We don't know but a few, IIRC (if I recall correctly). Shadow?

To my knowledge, they have no indication that any of the boys were sexually abused. That being said...after being in the water for an extended period of time...I am not sure if it would be possible to determine in the autopsy. It would depend on so many factors.

SS, I have just cross posted all the links at the new thread that shadow started.

Welcome ArizonaGG!

Last but not least one last post here on why I am on this, as Reannan says, 'like a bulldog on a bone' LOL: This is my reasoning to investigate it further.

The case breaks wide open with the Dicks on kstp. The "nationwide gang" piece is introduced to the world. It is truly a crazy and unbelievable thought.
~~
The Chris Jenkins case comes to the fore. His death is now a homicide. It is similar to others around the nation.
~~
Chris's mother makes a statement about the depth and breadth of the evil and discusses her conviction that Chris was abducted, driven around in a van, tortured, and murdered in the river. She states the group is widespread.
~~
Ian Punnet of afterdark does a follow up interview with Kristi Piehl. They talked off the record about getting a neutral party to interface with the fbi to hear out all of the facts gathered by the dicks. Ian states the fbi man (unnamed) said, "yes" he would
~~
Chris's older sister, in interviews, states that she has viewed all of the info the dicks have and is convinced she knows the motive and why her brother was murdered but cannot disclose it.
~~
Ian had a strange odometer incident
~~
list goes on... Discuss at the cult thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ