Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

I want the Anthony's to prove to me she is alive and well. Caylee deserves better than this. So if the Anthony's are listening, listen to this....

Caylee deserved to be a scientist or ballerina. She deserved a real chance at life. She deserved to have a 3 year old party. She deserved to turn 16 and drive. She deserved to turn 21 and party just like her mother. She deserved to get married and have children of her own. Are you giving her the respect and love that any other grandparents would. Going to church and having vigils doesn't justify what has happened to Caylee. Show me that you loved her and tell the truth. I think you know more than you say and hiding the facts isn't helping your daughter. Give Caylee a proper burial. End this mess. For once in your life, your daughter is not in control, end it now. Take control of your own life. Do this for Caylee a beautiful 2 year old that never made it to three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Caylee deserved so much more. Perhaps we should start a separate thread, with each poster stating one thing that Caylee deserved. No discussion, just a plain and simple statement. I'm sure we could come up with a million different things that this beautiful little girl deserved. Maybe, just maybe, if the Anthony's really read here, it would be an eye opener. And something they desperately need to see.

Here's mine: She deserved to experience her first day of school!

And as far as the Anthony's proving what they claim they know about Caylee? It will never happen. They are allowing themselves to still, after all this time, be controlled and victimized by Casey. If they would take control of their lives, they would be able to accept the inevitable, heal, and be at peace for the first time in a long time. Enough is enough.

I agree. Caylee deserved so much more. Perhaps we should start a separate thread, with each poster stating one thing that Caylee deserved. No discussion, just a plain and simple statement. I'm sure we could come up with a million different things that this beautiful little girl deserved. Maybe, just maybe, if the Anthony's really read here, it would be an eye opener. And something they desperately need to see.

Here's mine: She deserved to experience her first day of school!

And as far as the Anthony's proving what they claim they know about Caylee? It will never happen. They are allowing themselves to still, after all this time, be controlled and victimized by Casey. If they would take control of their lives, they would be able to accept the inevitable, heal, and be at peace for the first time in a long time. Enough is enough.

She deserved a caring loving mother who cherished her and protect her with her life, something Casey did not, or Caylee would still be with us JMO

Poppy

I want the Anthony's to prove to me she is alive and well. Caylee deserves better than this. So if the Anthony's are listening, listen to this....

Caylee deserved to be a scientist or ballerina. She deserved a real chance at life. She deserved to have a 3 year old party. She deserved to turn 16 and drive. She deserved to turn 21 and party just like her mother. She deserved to get married and have children of her own. Are you giving her the respect and love that any other grandparents would. Going to church and having vigils doesn't justify what has happened to Caylee. Show me that you loved her and tell the truth. I think you know more than you say and hiding the facts isn't helping your daughter. Give Caylee a proper burial. End this mess. For once in your life, your daughter is not in control, end it now. Take control of your own life. Do this for Caylee a beautiful 2 year old that never made it to three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap: Very well said. As I have said in the past, the do not give the impression they have ever loved that baby girl. If they had, they would move heaven & earth to find her, alive or dead.

Caylee deserved to be able to trust the last eyes she looked into.

What a shocker.......NOT. The never ending battle of Good vs Evil is part of the price we pay for being honest without two-faces/hats. Their alleged quest is only to destroy the place where some where deemed not worthy due to their own choices and this hatred is the only thing that motivates them and I'm REAL proud to be on their Most Wanted to be Dead list! :curtsey:

If Yuri had bumped his head instead of breaking his leg and posted at that place - they would be boasting, but in reality.........:boohoo:

Truth will prevail. Carry on, SuperRat!:clap:

Caylee deserved to be able to dress up as a princess for Halloween this year, as a fairy next year, and dress up year after year after year. Bless her tiny heart, she deserved so much more than she received at the hands of her mother.

I'm pleased to see this. I didn't think Yuri Melich should have been an active member of this board during the investigation phase of this case. And certainly not now after Casey has been indicted by the Grand Jury.

His bosses did the right thing under the circumstances. Though I don't think Yuri Melich did - or would ever - go into depth about the case it is good a stop has been put to it before anything potentially questionable was said or implied or suggested by a member here.

I was thinking this morning about the irony of this release of info. The A's have complained frequently and bitterly about alleged "leaks" of info by LE. Even when many of the alleged "leaks" were releases of info mandated by the Freedom of Information Act. But this, this was basically not a release of case info as there was no case info involved. This was basically an internal personnel action. And the defense leaked it.

That means the defense who has complained so frequently about the leaks, are doing their own leaking. Somehow I don't believe this is the first leak they have arranged. I wonder what else they have leaked?

I was thinking this morning about the irony of this release of info. The A's have complained frequently and bitterly about alleged "leaks" of info by LE. Even when many of the alleged "leaks" were releases of info mandated by the Freedom of Information Act. But this, this was basically not a release of case info as there was no case info involved. This was basically an internal personnel action. And the defense leaked it.
respectfully snipped

Good insight, the article about Todd Black's firing is directly below it.
SOunds like a BOGO to me.

That sounds more like beware of who you associate with. IT has NOTHING to do with Nejame tattling on Yuri. Children are also taught NOT to tattle

But it has everything to do with why Yuri's boss reprimanded him. :)

I think YM should write the book, I'd buy it in a minute!!! But if the A's do a book I will be standing outside the store offering money to people NOT to buy it!!!!!:eek:

The news used the term "reprimand" but in employment law a "reprimand" is entirely something more than a request to stop doing something he has a right to do. In employment law a "reprimand" is an adverse action that can lead to termination. I suspect strongly that the more accurate scenario is it was just before an election and Yuri's boss asked him to cease posting publically on a crime sleuthing website because some might see that as controversial; a professional detective cutting investigative corners by seeking advice from amateurs, etc.. So, Yuri, out of the goodness of his heart and professional courtesy, did stop, for then. It isn't a term of his employment that he cannot read or blog on these boards. He can talk to the press, interview anyone he wants and obtain information from wherever and whenever he thinks it is relevant. Of course, he takes his guidance and direction from his bosses. Orlando LE is not so big that they don't have close working relationships and a great deal of respect for their team mates. See how quickly they got rid of the ones who were involved with KC and failed to disclose it? Well, Yuri is open and above board. He disclosed it and upon the request of his superior, for the benefit of both of them, he stopped. This is far different than an employee disciplinary action. It shows the cohesiveness and team spirit that are operating in a healthy LE office.

I can see it from both sides. Yuri has every right to post wherever and whenever he wants to. Considering that jurors in Florida can have their own blogs, and the wireless networks are even provided for them at the courthouse, its kind of silly that so much can be made of a detective accepting the well wishers of Ws'ers.:waitasec:

I dont believe he did anything wrong, but that doesnt matter to JB. He will twist it to fit his agenda. It wont look good that he is associated with a forum whose posters' have so much hatred for kc and the A's...kinda guilt by association...not right imo, but thats the way def attys work.

To an outsider that visits this site, it would appear more a bash-the -anthonys forum, than a site where people are searching for the facts to solve this case. Most threads turn into a 'how can we blame the anthonys for this'...they've even been blamed for yuri posting here!!

I've seen all the work that has been done here, so I know this isnt the case,
but people wont read through every thread and post, they will see the 1st page of threads and make assumptions.
Thats not going to help Yuri, Caylee or the case.

On a side note, I've found that when I'm feeling frustrated with whats happening in the case I pop into the 'its all about Caylee' thread. Seeing all the messages of love helps to get everything back in check. And seeing that angelic little face of hers just makes all the anger melt away.:angel:
I support Yuri, LE ,Tim and everyone that has poured their heart and soul into finding caylee, so that she can be given a farewell fit for a princess, and justice can be done.

The news used the term "reprimand" but in employment law a "reprimand" is entirely something more than a request to stop doing something he has a right to do. In employment law a "reprimand" is an adverse action that can lead to termination. I suspect strongly that the more accurate scenario is it was just before an election and Yuri's boss asked him to cease posting publically on a crime sleuthing website because some might see that as controversial; a professional detective cutting investigative corners by seeking advice from amateurs, etc.. So, Yuri, out of the goodness of his heart and professional courtesy, did stop, for then. It isn't a term of his employment that he cannot read or blog on these boards. He can talk to the press, interview anyone he wants and obtain information from wherever and whenever he thinks it is relevant. Of course, he takes his guidance and direction from his bosses. Orlando LE is not so big that they don't have close working relationships and a great deal of respect for their team mates. See how quickly they got rid of the ones who were involved with KC and failed to disclose it? Well, Yuri is open and above board. He disclosed it and upon the request of his superior, for the benefit of both of them, he stopped. This is far different than an employee disciplinary action. It shows the cohesiveness and team spirit that are operating in a healthy LE office.

Excellent Post :clap: Your post puts everything in the right perspective IMHO, and actually calms my anger against LE for the "reprimand". The media is very good at making mountains out of mole hills, and I believe that is exactly what they did in this case.

I would like to know when the Anthony family is going to be "reprimanded" for everything they appear to have done...in my opinion...to lie, conceal, and destroy possible evidence of a murdered child. To me, this is a much larger issue than a few innocent posts from a policeman. MN needs to keep his attention focused on the day that charges might arise for his clients instead of worrying about how people spend their down time.

How many more innocent people are they going to try and drag through the mud before this is all over? They will go after everyone except the person who knows the answers of why they are missing a grandchild they profess to love. They will attack anyone demanding to find those answers without their help or the help of this child's own mother. Their interest is to save the person responsible instead.

Caylee's own family has refused to speak out for her. Thank God she has people like YM, JA, and the OCSO who are willing to go the distance to become her voice. I will continue to support them in their efforts toward that end.

WWYMD? I think he would tell us all to pray and to keep searching for Caylee because she is still out there waiting on her voice to be heard.

Excellent posts SeriouslySearching and Themis! :blowkiss:

I would like to know when the Anthony family is going to be "reprimanded" for everything they appear to have done...in my opinion...to lie, conceal, and destroy possible evidence of a murdered child. To me, this is a much larger issue than a few innocent posts from a policeman. MN needs to keep his attention focused on the day that charges might arise for his clients instead of worrying about how people spend their down time.

How many more innocent people are they going to try and drag through the mud before this is all over? They will go after everyone except the person who knows the answers of why they are missing a grandchild they profess to love. They will attack anyone demanding to find those answers without their help or the help of this child's own mother. Their interest is to save the person responsible instead.

Caylee's own family has refused to speak out for her. Thank God she has people like YM, JA, and the OCSO who are willing to go the distance to become her voice. I will continue to support them in their efforts towards that end.

WWYMD? He would tell us all to pray and to keep searching for Caylee because she is still out there waiting on her voice to be heard.

Drawing the attention here will backfire on them if it allows people to gain a better understanding of this case and the people involved. Their smoke and mirrors will fade quickly under the scrutiny. The truth only shines brighter when you try to hide it.

Maybe we should be thanking MN instead of being angry with him for his pettiness. ;)

Cindy needs to be charged!

*She manipulated witnesses (i.e George & Lee)
*She tampered with evidence after washing & cleaning a murder scene that "smells like theres been a dead body in the damn car"
*She is not turning over paperwork & reciepts that are critical to the sates case that should be a subpoena for BUT cannot be accomplished beacuse she is
*Falsifying evidence

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose